Not Getting Tapjoy Rewards

bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
Hi! I have a tapjoy reward that I made the purchase for, requested support and attached proof of purchase, and then STILL didn’t get stars. On the app it says that the case is closed and that an email was sent, but I haven’t received an email. I even checked my junk/spam folder! The only emails I have from them are the request submitted email and an email asking me to rate their service. Nothing about what the result of the case was. I’m not sure what to do, but I really want to get my stars from this and I’m worried that if I submit a request for another offer I haven’t received stars from that the same issue will occur. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix this? 
(this is all it shows me btw- doesn’t seem to be another way to contact again)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m really sorry but TapJoy is separate from Gl u, and you have to contact TapJoy for rewards help.  I would go back to TapJoy with receipts, screenshots and reopen a claim with them.   So sorry this happening. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I’m really sorry but TapJoy is separate from Gl u, and you have to contact TapJoy for rewards help.  I would go back to TapJoy with receipts, screenshots and reopen a claim with them.   So sorry this happening. 
    oh thank you!! definitely trying to contact them about it now :) 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @bexgom I don't know the email issue (maybe you misspelled it?), but I usually include my Hollywood ID so they know to what account the reward has to be sent to. It can be found in the help option in the menu of KKH. 

The best way to reach them outside the app is their Twitter https://twitter.com/tapjoycs
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014