Praising the GluGods ~ Thank you Glu

Comments

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Thank you so much for the Nikita Dragun dress and hair! As the mother of a transgender child it means so much to me that you would take inspiration from a transgender woman! This is such a difficult and painful thing for my family to go through and to see the inclusiveness demonstrated by Glu brings me such joy! Thank you!
    I play on iOS 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @IzzaBee This made my day! You're an amazing mother and your child/children are so lucky to have you 💖💖💖
    Thank you for saying that! I wish my kids felt the same way 😂. 
    I play on iOS 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I am really loving the update 10.8 storyline. “Kelvin” can stays. I find that dorky side totally amusing and charming. 
    IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I really feel that removing the dislike button has contributed to a more positive vibe around here...I see shy people popping up and expressing their opinions more, and more mature discussions when people disagree. Also the suggestion and SYS theme thread is flourishing with a more diverse array of ideas, now that people aren’t afraid but their suggestion will immediately get slammed 😊

Sometimes people post how negative and messy KKH chat gets in other forums like Facebook and I’m glad it’s not that bad here. Sometimes I would post about being gay, or a picture with my in-game wife, or even winnning SYS, and would immediately get disagrees. I have a feeling that it’s the same few people who were abusing that button every day, but nonetheless thank you! Thanks for making that change and making this a friendlier place.

On a side note, I saw that you guys took @Lisylis’ suggestion to change the passport design! It looks SO much better. Thank you! I can’t wait to use it!

• TaekoNeekTaekoNeek Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hey, been a while that i'm not logging in here to chat; but I wanna thanks the Glu community for separating SYS by gender. It does give male dolls a chance to shine, even if most of the time voters have 0 sense of fashion; but that's not your fault lol

Thanks again, it has been fun :)
    Thank you for increasing videos so we can earn up to 10 k-stars! That’s definitely an improvement. I might be able to buy myself a little something for VIP more often! 
    Glu, thanks so much for the new icon on dyed items! It’s awesome! It makes me feel so good that you made our suggestion a reality. You have no idea how many great dyed items I found that I had forgotten about — it makes my wardrobe feel twice as big!

• katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    o! m! g! thank you for the dye gift boxes!!! i spent all (like 20) of my diamonds on them and i’m not even mad!!! i was just saying to my friend (who i recently bullied into playing kkh, hehe) how i neeeed more dyes!! thank you!!!!
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Glu, thanks so much for the new icon on dyed items! It’s awesome! It makes me feel so good that you made our suggestion a reality. You have no idea how many great dyed items I found that I had forgotten about — it makes my wardrobe feel twice as big!

i’d also like to second this statement! this feature will be a life saver when i’m doing sys looks!!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Thank you so much @KalindaKing and the Glu team for fixing the wedding dress and the baggy pants!  <3

• freesydfreesyd Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Thank you Glu for giving me a break from my crazy life. The game is amazing and I absolutely love to play, and I am THRILLED to become a non lurker on the forum since our voices can be heard! 💕 
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    i’m sure it was more coincidental timing than from my post on the official suggestions but THANK YOU GLU for listening and fixing the eyes in the photo booth 😌 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

Thank you for making these eyes!! They are absolutely perfect!!
  • KKH_pretty_dollKKH_pretty_doll Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    my previous comment was deleted after complaining about the kstar videos reduction?? why??? Anyway that was fixed so thank you so much glu. but . I have a big problem. My game won't open. I tried restarting my phone, closing all of my other apps, reinstalling the game... and still nothing. It simply won't open. after reinstalling it let me play for like 10 seconds and then it crashed and closed again. why? will this be fixed soon? please, i just submitted my first SYS look and i cant afford to lose my other tickets... 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Thanks a looooot for actually making these random. I wouldn't get these lips if it wasn't - I am quite a newbie 😭😍
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    my previous comment was deleted after complaining about the kstar videos reduction?? why??? Anyway that was fixed so thank you so much glu. but . I have a big problem. My game won't open. I tried restarting my phone, closing all of my other apps, reinstalling the game... and still nothing. It simply won't open. after reinstalling it let me play for like 10 seconds and then it crashed and closed again. why? will this be fixed soon? please, i just submitted my first SYS look and i cant afford to lose my other tickets... 

Ive seen many lose their whole game progress after the update, im not updating until they fix it
    Thank you for the new content! It’s been so long since I had gigs and I’m enjoying these weekly storylines. Otherwise my gig list just says “You have no goals.” (lol) They’ve been fun so far! Thanks to the team for including some new stuff to do for long-term players that have exhausted their storylines!
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    milrist said:

Thank you for making these eyes!! They are absolutely perfect!!
    Could you please tell me where are those eyes from and if they are/will be available for purchase with diamond? 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @mayadamaher they’re from this kollection for kstars!

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I'd like to thank @kokokokonut and @KalindaKing and any other mods for everything they do for this game and forum. It's always impossible to please everyone; while I do think there's plenty of very valid complaints/requests coming in, I think too many of them are harsher than they need to be. I think too many people forget that you guys don't call all the shots/design the game/draw out the clothes/etc so I really have to commend you guys on how well you handle everything. And I always feel so bad when I see everyone begging for spoilers, then you guys post spoilers, and then there's always this mass backlash of negative comments. Even through the negativity and frustrations, I'd like to thank you and remind you guys that we appreciate you. <3
    I’m loving this new business assistant feature! I ALWAYS forgot about my salon until this was implemented. It’s so much more convenient than what we’ve been doing for the last few years, e.g. the Notes app 😂 When the Glu team implements players’ suggestions it makes us feel heard! Thank you so much for this useful feature and the ability to customize it!

• Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Thank you for bringing back Miss Managed and another fun storyline! Also pleasantly surprised about the call from the "boyfriend". 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    After a bit of a postpartum hiatus, I've come back to this game, and I'm pretty happy with all the improvements! 

Thank you for: 
    -- more exciting storylines 
    -- 3 hour gigs 
    -- better rewards 
    -- better clothes, handhelds, and auras 
  • esquviduesquvidu Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    HEY!!! Whoever realized that iPhone 11 users couldn't scroll all the way to the right and FINALLY fixed it, you are a GOD and I love you. For some settings (like the runway) half of the view was obscured and you couldn't reach all the little tasks to tap on them.
    esquvidu said:
    HEY!!! Whoever realized that iPhone 11 users couldn't scroll all the way to the right and FINALLY fixed it, you are a GOD and I love you. For some settings (like the runway) half of the view was obscured and you couldn't reach all the little tasks to tap on them.
    That's amazing news!!
    Does that mean that we can expect to see those updates on Android soon too?! 🖤🖤🖤🖤
  • esquviduesquvidu Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    esquvidu said:
    Ok well it stopped working for some reason. Un-thank you
  • StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Thank you for gifting professional yellow stars during the weekly storyline! I saw people complaining about how hard it was to end the tb professional events and you took it into consideration 🤝
    THANK YOU for the absolutely stunning Pride event and all the amazing people to talk to about Pride (and all the dyes, kstars, and diamonds of course lol)
    ❤🧡💛💚💙💜
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Glu... you've done it this time. You've done it good baby

Thank you for celebrating the Pride with us in such manner, thank you for the story quests relevant to it, for appreciating everyone and making all of the flags instead of just one as a game usually would or "feel forced to".. now, even SYS in the spirit itself. I go back and forth with your events due to lack of new items for male dolls, but I have to give credit where credit is due!

I'll use this chance, since I don't come here too often (due to uni and being in a country still greatly struggling with covid, sorry for forum's male fashion drought I promised to fix😪) to thank you for FINALLY involving adult language and themes.. I understand that it was risque for a long time but I'm so so glad you made the move, I always hated the cartoonish approach to wording and, god, it's so refreshing for a game that's connected to such sex-positive and outspoken women to finally unlock that part of its potential.

now.... how about that monthly outfit for the boys (please, at least monthly... just please... prettiest please of all the pleases the world has pleased for)