🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• neecy_xoxoneecy_xoxo Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thanks for sharing news and updates. I have a concern, i've always been a player from 2015 and never purchased anything and always had 20 daily videos. After this update i noticed it got cut down to 10 vidoes. Im on android platform. Please can you kindly advise the reason for cutting the videos? My heart is sore  :'(
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I’m not sure if this is the place to ask this, but do box items return every year? Cause I loved a lot of items from the Christmas boxes but I didn’t have enough kstars to chase every item. I was wondering if the exact same items from last years Christmas boxes will return this year? Same goes for the valentine boxes and idk what theme boxes will come back this year.
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    mirthe said:
    I’m not sure if this is the place to ask this, but do box items return every year? Cause I loved a lot of items from the Christmas boxes but I didn’t have enough kstars to chase every item. I was wondering if the exact same items from last years Christmas boxes will return this year? Same goes for the valentine boxes and idk what theme boxes will come back this year.

Yes, these boxes return every year and get new items added to them. Some of the things you also can get in the VB for diamonds or in the Throwback boxes
    mirthe said:

Yes, these boxes return every year and get new items added to them. Some of the things you also can get in the VB for diamonds or in the Throwback boxes
    Thank you😊
    iOS✨
  • SusanElizabeth25SusanElizabeth25 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    krissyG said:
    I think that the new Salmonella storyline is just pushed to reach an audience.That dress is dumb expensive. 
    Well dang 🥺
    In the Salmonella quest, do they give you an option to buy a dress? I haven’t got that far yet
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you so much @KalindaKing for assuring me that this Drag outfit offer/quest would still be available even after the v11.8 update~!  💖💕✨

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Accidentally I bought the new purple lipstick shade 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    Today I saw a new shade has been added, it felt strange GLU would just gift it for free. So I checked my kstars and figured some are missing 🙈
    I hate it when this happens 😂😂 I remember yesterday there where some pop ups, I was just tapping to close them, I think that's when it happened... Oh well, it is what it is 🙆‍♀️
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Do we get free boxes everyday like Christmas or is it just 1 for the whole month? (Sorry for the stupid question)
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    karinab said:
    Do we get free boxes everyday like Christmas or is it just 1 for the whole month? (Sorry for the stupid question)

It's only one free box, like for Halloween, Kimiversary and other Christmas boxes when you had to open them for stars
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    karinab said:

It's only one free box, like for Halloween, Kimiversary and other Christmas boxes when you had to open them for stars
    @thesweetone Oh ok, thank you! 😊
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    @KalindaKing why didn't my male doll get a free valentines day box like my female doll??
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ YES!!!!!😍✨ Fully agree, I also don’t think an increase in diamonds for sys would change ticket buyers or anything like that for Glu, but would make regular players very, very happy!! 
    iOS user! 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Nice items but I really need pink hearts effect 💕 
    ps blue dress is soooooooooooo adorable 🥰 
    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Has anyone finished Misty storyline? I can’t remember what her expectations were but I feel like I should choose Billy. Who should I choose for her to go out with?
    I’m now at this part and i have no idea who to choose as i never read the storylines...😂 who did you pick?
    edited January 2021
    Does anyone know what to buy for a lot of stars? I don’t have enough stars for the standard bonus star and I need 200 more stars to get it. I’ve been buying those ugly cash clothes from the store but they don’t give a lot of stars and I ran out of cash😅 I could really use the bonus star so if anyone knows what to buy please tell me😊 already bought the car!
    (I’d rather not spend too much kstars😅)
    iOS✨
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Has anyone finished Misty storyline? I can’t remember what her expectations were but I feel like I should choose Billy. Who should I choose for her to go out with?
    I’m now at this part and i have no idea who to choose as i never read the storylines...😂 who did you pick?
    I picked Billy and it went fine 💕
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Did I miss an announcement about the survey feature being dropped? I haven't had the button for TapResearch in at least a week, but could have been longer. I didn't use the feature much but was considering trying it again to be able to open a couple VDay boxes.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    When will we receive the newsletter?
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    gem7196 said:
    🥵🥵 Cassio I- 

Isn’t this game for children why are there so many innuendos and not to mention that sugar daddy reference 🥴
    Actually it's been told in the description of the game 

• bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    When will we receive the newsletter?
    how do you even sign up for the newsletter? (sorry this is not an answer to your question ahh)
  • kkhcrybabykkhcrybaby Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    i was in loveee with the pink/strawberry themed kollection they just had but it was 12 diamonds per box 😭
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @mirthe do you mean to get the bonus star for events? If so, if you purchase the basic closet items that come in multiple colors, most of them give lots of stars/hearts! 
  • armindersingharmindersingh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @KalindaKing why didn't my male doll get a free valentines day box like my female doll??
    Righttt? I didnt get a free box too!
    @jessDW yes I mean that bonus star. I will buy them when I have saved some money cause I’m broke😅
    iOS✨
    Omg I hate myself... I was buying cash clothes for the star/heart point but I accidentally bought this ugly shirt because I thought it would be a cash shirt since it’s ugly... lost 45 kstars because of this🥲 I want my stars back lol

iOS✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.