šŸ—³ļøāœ‚ļø SYS 1/28/21 - Short Hair Don't Care! šŸ’‡ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’ˆ

Comments

• Charlotte_mzCharlotte_mz Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I know scores can sometimes be low for casual sys but i find them a lot less boring and leaves more room for creativity ! So Iā€™m looking forward to this one šŸ˜Š

Also thought Iā€™d join in and share some hairstyles Iā€™ll be using šŸ¤—

What eyes do you use? <3
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Charlotte_mz theyā€™re the NARS eyes in the closet with the attached blush + eyebrows šŸ‘šŸ˜Š
    iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Hopefully these do well

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Another favourite short hair style šŸ–¤
    Is this one available for diamonds? It's so beautiful!šŸ˜
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited January 2021
    so my post was deemed as problematic and deleted earlier, and i just want to clarify that I was criticizing the quality/mesh of the hair, not the style

edit: the joke i tried to make was probably poor taste. i aimed for the quality, but i donā€™t really think i hit that. iā€™m sorry about that.
  • AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Decided to join in and show my favourite short hairs!
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I donā€™t think it is yet šŸ„ŗ hopefully Iā€™m wrong as the style would really suit your doll šŸ˜
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Nvm
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Weekend SYS starts really early in the morning for me, and Iā€™m not crazy about the TS items so Iā€™ll probably actually sleep in this week!Ā 

But this theme is cool. Iā€™ll probably send this first...

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    asta said:
    so my post was deemed as problematic and deleted earlier, and i just want to clarify that I was criticizing the quality/mesh of the hair, not the style

edit: the joke i tried to make was probably poor taste. i aimed for the quality, but i donā€™t really think i hit that. iā€™m sorry about that.
    this still doesnā€™t sit right for some reason? i understand you probably donā€™t mean any harm but i personally donā€™t see whatā€™s wrong with the ā€œqualityā€. thatā€™s similar to how my hair looks after i wash it (except mine is longer) and it shrinks up. then i put product in it and the curls become more visibly defined.Ā 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    so guessing from the inspo should i dress more grunge?
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    asta said:

this still doesnā€™t sit right for some reason? i understand you probably donā€™t mean any harm but i personally donā€™t see whatā€™s wrong with the ā€œqualityā€. thatā€™s similar to how my hair looks after i wash it (except mine is longer) and it shrinks up. then i put product in it and the curls become more visibly defined.Ā 
    Mine too tbh. The main reason I like to wash it (beside that I'm a hygiene freakšŸ˜‚) is how cute the little curls look and how they feelšŸ„ŗ Idk it's probably me but the hair looks fine and actually reminds a lot of us of our own hair
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Hereā€™s some inspo I put together....

Some arenā€™t necessarily grunge but I think theyā€™re kinda cute.Ā 

always serving šŸ˜
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @xoxolovekayĀ these looks are my favourite šŸ„°especially the middle outfit - Iā€™d totally wear thatĀ 

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @meritedkkh @YoMomma thank you bothhhhh šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay šŸ‘—šŸ‘ 
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    asta said:

Mine too tbh. The main reason I like to wash it (beside that I'm a hygiene freakšŸ˜‚) is how cute the little curls look and how they feelšŸ„ŗ Idk it's probably me but the hair looks fine and actually reminds a lot of us of our own hair
    I think the hair looks fine too! As far as I know it is a hairstyle that is not in the game yet, so it is a great addition to the closet of POC! I hope to see more hairstyles like this as earnables. But I do feel like the hair could be a bit more detailled, hopefully it looks more detailled in the game.Ā 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Hereā€™s some of my fave short hairšŸ¤—, I have a few more but thatā€™s too much work rn šŸ’€

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Hereā€™s some inspo I put together....

Some arenā€™t necessarily grunge but I think theyā€™re kinda cute.Ā 

All of these are so good! And respect to you for actually using short hair šŸ˜‚
    Iā€™ve seen some posts with (what I would consider) mid-length, but all of these are ::chefā€™s kiss::
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    asta said:

okay, Iā€™m sorry. I just thought it looked like the line surrounding it was really thick, which makes it look like an unfinished drawing, but also iā€™m stupid, so thereā€™s really no defending that. and I know my intentions doesnā€™t really matter, if what i said what harmful. but i truly didnā€™t mean to hurt anybody, so iā€™m sorry for being an a**
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Tried a few looks I have no idea what to wear haha I always try to look half decent going to get my hair done so once itā€™s done I can slay ahahĀ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh I like this theme! Here are my favorite short hairstyles šŸ˜„ I have a big collection but the buzz cut is my favorite at the moment.

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I love your styling @xoxolovekay!
  • kkhcrybabykkhcrybaby Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    i like this sys ! it's so cute šŸ’—
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Am I the only one who has no idea what ā€˜grungeā€™ is? Either Iā€™m too young, or it is because Iā€™m from Europe? Or have I just Ā been living under a rockšŸ¤­
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ