🗳️Weekday SYS 1/25/21 -Theme : Paris Street Style!

Comments

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 1-10 💛✨

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    We have so many berets!! 🧑‍🎨
    With @livyx @kaydencekkh @asalaxo @ashleyy
    And everyone of them is so cute 💓 thanks for including my doll 💖 @ashleydianem
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Glu is on my last nerve. I really wanted the TS hat, so I decided to purchase a Triple Threat so I could also keep some of the tickets. But of course there is some issue with it and they took the money but I got no tickets, diamonds or k-stars. So I messaged support and they keep asking for screenshots of my receipt which I send them but it seems that each time another person replies and they ask for it again. Can they not read the message above? Why is it so difficult for this game to get anything right :(
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I think I saw my own look in the voting booth today. I'd submit this again but now I think I'd have to change it a bit and hope it doesn't get paired with my old one.
    Platform: Android

• JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    i know i’m late for the bot party, but i have something in my mind. please, correct me if this were already explained and i’m wrong, but what if bots are paired with bots only to be “fillers”? real players are paired with real players and bots are paired with bots so we can have more looks to vote for and earn rewards, but this votes goes to the void.
    still thinks the votes are rigged tho
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

Looking for some advice, because I live in Australia I typically only get between 11/12 tickets (time zones and with my awful scores helping) it’s rare I reach the last earnable on weekday SYS’s. Should I use one of my Simon tickets to get the top? I feel like it’s unique and we don’t have anything similar in the game? Or should I save them for something else? 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    First decent score I’ve got this sys so thought I’d outfit repeat but Glu decided to stab me in the back

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    @asta I’m obsessed with your doll look, love your styling 🔥
    thank you so much!
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts

@AmyMimi
    @xoxolovekay
    @clarizzo
    looking great in the earnable pants
    Yasssss great minds 💙💙

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Is
    Is it thaaaaat bad? 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    kkh_jj said:
    I did a bit of voting and found these beautiful looks 😍

Edit: I hadn’t seen that white jumper before and I’m in love 😍 by any chance, does anyone know from where is it from? I voted and couldn’t check :(
    hi, the jumper is in the Summertime Chill kollection c:

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

Looking for some advice, because I live in Australia I typically only get between 11/12 tickets (time zones and with my awful scores helping) it’s rare I reach the last earnable on weekday SYS’s. Should I use one of my Simon tickets to get the top? I feel like it’s unique and we don’t have anything similar in the game? Or should I save them for something else? 
    I like the top too, but if these are your last tickets and you never buy any I would not go for it this time. You may regret it big time next month.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My favorites this event:

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Tessakkh said:

I like the top too, but if these are your last tickets and you never buy any I would not go for it this time. You may regret it big time next month.
    Thank you for the advice! I think I’ll just try and see how I go ☺️
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Wearing this to my funeral when I get 30 votes
  • kitcat17kitcat17 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Finally got a 50! It has been so hard these last few SYS events 😥
    The Catalina Wine Mixer 😺🍷
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Me trying to leave Gold level! 
  • kkhcrybabykkhcrybaby Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    this one was kind of hard ! all of your looks look amazing tho ! ❤️
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

Guess I’m not gonna get the last earnable :( 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

meh
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m currently in 19th place, there are people who are submitting extra tickets for the top, and I have my 2 free tickets, but I’m not sure if I’ll even get the top at all, should I continue to not submit any looks and get a silver box or submit the last 2 tickets I have for a chance at the weird skirt?
    Agree = Use your last 2 tickets
    Like = Stop submitting and get the silver box
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I had some scores in the thirties when I used a lot of beige and nude colored clothes. But since I'm using more black items and this hair I'm scoring much better. Just in case it helps someone. 
    Last 4 looks. 

Has anyone submitted the earnable top and how did it score? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***