🗳️Weekday SYS 1/25/21 -Theme : Paris Street Style!

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    e_corvo said:

meh
    @e_corvo I love your 5th and 8th looks 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I’ve missed a ticket and my scores are pathetic so I might not even get the last k stars 🥲 I didn’t think my looks are that terrible but clearly they are LMAO
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I really like these earnables🥰
    (sorry for the bad quality)

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    What just happened here? I hadn't seen this hat so i screenshot it and hit "get this look", but the hair w/ hat nor hat add-on are in the items.... 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Looks 3 - 11 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Got this FG last night.. is it worth it though? 😒
    I like the hair sooo much and the shoes with tights 😍 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    This is so upsetting 🥺🥺
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    6 - 13 

Android player. 👾
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2021
    What just happened here? I hadn't seen this hat so i screenshot it and hit "get this look", but the hair w/ hat nor hat add-on are in the items.... 

The hair shows as already opened in the center square of your 2nd picture.  The hat is part of the new add on category. If I’m right, I don’t think it’s been a year since they started, so they probably haven’t added those items (that category) yet, just to show unavailable.  But I’ll try to find out for you. ;).   (Waving hi because we haven’t spoken in a long time . :). ). 

9add:  Interesting that the hat is not even shown in the  breakdown picture. It’s just off her head. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

The hair shows as already opened in the center square of your 2nd picture.  The hat is part of the new add on category. If I’m right, I don’t think it’s been a year since they started, so they probably haven’t added those items (that category) yet, just to show unavailable.  But I’ll try to find out for you. ;).   (Waving hi because we haven’t spoken in a long time . :). ). 

9add:  Interesting that the hat is not even shown in the  breakdown picture. It’s just off her head. 
    I have never seen the hat before. Is it from a collection?
    My 14th ticket comes 15m after sys ends 🧍‍♀️ So annoying omg, what is this 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited January 2021

So annoyed... Should I get 1 extra ticket for the top?
    Yes ~ agree
    No ~ like

thank you dolls! Edit: I just reopened the game, same score but it shows that I’m at No6

edit: now Im 5th 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    bethw said:
    You only get 13 free tickets for weekday events, love 💕 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    How many times have people been 5 votes from the last earnable? Were those votes for bots that could have gotten us an item or saved someone a ticket? That is called theft, boo 

Guess what?! Lol now starting to think people's accounts can be flagged to get certain scores 🤣

iamkoko said:
    bethw said:
    You only get 13 free tickets for weekday events, love 💕 
    HAHA omg I feel so stupid now, thank you for letting me know <3 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited January 2021

@luvs2gruuv It was a TS from the thanksgiving SYS of nov 2020. 
    But I don’t know why it didn’t appear in ‘get this look’. Maybe the hair accessories didn’t show? 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    My looks were doing so good (high 40's/50's) until my last two submissions which both scored 35 😭 Coincidently happened after I added my two cents to the bot discussion yesterday 

I really think you caught on to something.  Not to be egotistical,  but are my looks really so bad to not break 40? @KalindaKing, is glu feeling nervous or are people deemed a 'nuisance' given low scores in the algorithm? In my post above i also happen to be 5 votes short of the last earnable. I call sketchy 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Earnable top is so beautiful, I can't —
    @AliBryant @AmyMimi @robertavyy

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

but why 😂😂😂

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    honestly about to just give up. Since they changed the system, it’s been near impossible for me to reach the last earnable. This game is just tanking more and more each week and I’m seeing no positive changes, honestly ready to quit, because If I’m gonna do crap in every sys it just reads as a waste of my time 🤩🤪
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Basak I love how differently we all styled the top ! 💕 thank you for including me 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Afisemi_Kim3Afisemi_Kim3 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    🤣🤣 this is annoying 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Me pretending to know anything about tennis.

My looks. I glad my later looks did well. 
    IOS Player 
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    My looks were doing so good (high 40's/50's) until my last two submissions which both scored 35 😭 Coincidently happened after I added my two cents to the bot discussion yesterday 

I really think you caught on to something.  Not to be egotistical,  but are my looks really so bad to not break 40? @KalindaKing, is glu feeling nervous or are people deemed a 'nuisance' given low scores in the algorithm? In my post above i also happen to be 5 votes short of the last earnable. I call sketchy 

You are both onto something. This whole SYS has been totally bust for me - I’m averaging mid 30s and it started right after I posted comments on the forum about Glu being shady.
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    My final looks.

Praying for Top 12 in Gold. 🙏
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited January 2021

Someone in my VB had cat ears that were gone on the "get this look" screen as well. 🤔

Edit: Just read Koko's post. 😅 Hope the category shows up soon!
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014