🗳️✂️ SYS 1/28/21 - Short Hair Don't Care! 💇‍♀️💈

Comments

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Exciting to be able to use short hair that i like but rarely used. All of these looks so beautiful, i love it! I really like how short hair could define jaw and neck area to look sexier. 

But i didn't really like the earnable and TS prize so i guess it will be a chill weekend for me, just submit what i like don't really care about winning
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Some hairs I love I have way more I’m use
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i can’t really find any grunge items in my closet but this is such a fun theme and i’m really loving everyone’s looks! (:
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    mirthe said:
    Am I the only one who has no idea what ‘grunge’ is? Either I’m too young, or it is because I’m from Europe? Or have I just  been living under a rock🤭
    i don’t think you’re the only one! grunge is definitely more of an american thing because that’s where it originated. grunge is a music genre that combines punk rock and heavy metal. bands like nirvana is an example of grunge. it’s also a fashion style inspired by the music 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Don’t worry @mirthe I think the game developers don’t know what grunge is either considering there’s nothing grunge about short hair. Hair associated with the grunge era was always very long for both women and men and was left natural with no styling so it’s really funny that everyone’s running with this for theme. 🤷‍♀️ 

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    jm323 said:
    i don't have much grunge for this theme but maria just sent me this top as a luxe goal & i'm kind of into it. it's 65 kstars but i'd get 15 back. should i get it?

agree - buy
    like - don't buy

I want to press "Agree" because it's on my wishlist, but also I don't think you can dye it so so something to keep in mind 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh @MoJo1230 thanks for explaining😊 I’m just going to submit looks that might be on theme but I’m not expecting high scores for this sys. I hope I’m able to get a silver box tho
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    @thesweetone yeah i figured it didn't dye but i also am sort of in love too 😊i'm not a gown girl so any chance to wear something like this would definitely be up my alley. i think for the discounted stars with the luxe goal i'm going to go for it. it's basically just a few days of video watching this week so i don't feel terrible about it!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    kitCat said:
    lunaaa said:

My favourite short hairstyles in the game! I love using short hair on my doll and my hair is like the 5th picture in real life, I get really sad when I use this hairs on SYS and score the lowest :(

Also, I LOVE the diamond short hair thats in kloset but I didn't buy any of the diamond items from the kloset yet, so that should have to wait too :smile:
    OMG where can I find the second and fifth hairstyles please? 🥺
    Second one is from the kloset, 5th is from an event but I think its available for diamonds :) 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    All the black dolls have valid points, If you don't like it then don't make rude comments, at the end that's a feature REAL people have, a feature that black people have been made fun of, so adding unnecessary comments about it doesn't add nothing but displeasure. The hair is not a dress, top or a skirt where everyone can question the quality, if black dolls are more than happy with the hairstyle and to get the representation they've been asking for, then who are we to judge? The new hairstyles in the closet and this earnable hair don't suit my doll but that doesn't mean it's ugly. @asta I don't want you to feel like I'm being rude or something but you need to understand about why your response came off as rude, unnecessary and mean.
    i made a poor-taste bad joke about the way the hair is drawn. i didn’t realize it was offensive, and when i was told it was, i apologized - because i truly am sorry. i didn’t call it ugly, and i didn’t add any unnecessary comments afterwards, i just apologized. i’m not trying to start some debate about hair, i completely agree that it isn’t my place to judge the hair. so i don’t really think you’re representing me fairly by calling me mean, saying i called the hair ugly and implying i’m trying to start some sort of fight. i apologized, and it’s the people i hurt who get to choose wether or not they accept that apology
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish we weren't limited in the aesthetic for this theme since I wanted some freedom to play around. Why bring grunge into it when that doesn't have anything to do with the theme?
    Platform: Android

• ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    So hard to choose😫 will be a difficult Sys🥺
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I cried the day MCR broke. Lol. And I still listen to it till this day!! Definitely my guilty pleasure band, I love it!! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

First time in a long while that I’ve made a collage of my looks! Really enjoyed making these looks ❣️ I’ll be dying and unlocking my one pair of combat boots all weekend 🤣  
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Kinda happy I get to use this hairstyle! 
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I think it's because of the "don't care" part of the "short hair, don't care". Like the "don't care" attitude goes alongside the grunge/punk vibe of being unapologetic in going against the status quo of society's music/beauty/fashion. 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    The screenshot on the first page really doesn't do the first hairstyle justice, it's kinda blurry.

This is just cut from Kalinda's picture. A lot of detail went into the shading. 😊
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @Rikk thank you love 💙💙
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Sucks that I can guarantee I won’t be getting any TS items as I love them, they’re totally my style. Though I am looking forward to using shorter hairs and more casual outfits.
    I play on iOS
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Really excited to put together more daring looks and use hairstyles I never use ✌🏼
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I only like the boots and top but I think we already have very similar ones
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @jm323
    I hope you decided to get it! No it can’t be dyed, but I submit it regularly for casual/street wear events and it always does well! 

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    letus said:
    @TrashleyKKH I cried the day MCR broke. Lol. And I still listen to it till this day!! Definitely my guilty pleasure band, I love it!! 
    @TrashleyKKH @letus it’s fall out boy for me haha