🗳️✂️ SYS 1/28/21 - Short Hair Don't Care! 💇‍♀️💈

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm seeing a lot of longer hair in the vb, and it seems many don't know what grunge is. I'm seeing some grunge, and then some glam. This will be interesting lol
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I think right now there are just too many old looks because people have to submit first to fill up the VB. I wouldn't take the looks now as a general idea of what people want to see.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    Looks like the prize distribution was fixed, that was quick.
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Lots of long hair and gowns in the VB, has to be old looks or maybe people trying to level down
    Romaki said:

Kalinda pls

Again??🙄🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Romaki said:

Kalinda pls

Again??🙄🙄

They changed it back already, weird situation.
  • heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Is it just me or did the prize distribution just change? 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I love the background 🖤 already seen some gorgeous on theme looks but also a lot of long hair and gowns - which looks so weird with this backdrop 🤷‍♀️
    @ashleymedds The first distribution was wrong, they just fixed it.
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    whats all the fuss about 'old looks from players'? i think i missed something
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @BooskiBabii are we in the same group?? If so, it's my first time with a forum doll!

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Artemiis said:
    So hard to choose😫 will be a difficult Sys🥺
    Where is the hair on the last row from? The high top fade, the second pic?
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    whats all the fuss about 'old looks from players'? i think i missed something

It's a reference to a post Kalinda made:

"Based on your feedback, our team is considering more changes to Show Your Style. Realistically, this could take a couple months to implement. I know that sounds like a long way off, but we have great themes and prizes coming up, so I hope you can still enjoy the events!

We’re going to keep running Show Your Style events consistently, including weeks when we release new updates. Kim’s weekly Show Your Style calls will move from Wednesday at 3 PM EST to Thursday at 3 PM EST.

Our goal is to show you real players’ new looks in the voting booth. Unfortunately, sometimes that isn’t possible due to technical reasons and you might see old looks instead. We understand your concerns and try to limit how often this happens. It could happen to anyone and it shouldn’t give anyone an advantage or disadvantage over other players.

Some of you have asked about the delay at the end of each Show Your Style event, so I want to clarify how it works. The scores do not update in real time for all players simultaneously and this can lead to players seeing slightly different results up until the end of the event. The 20-minute calculation period ensures that all votes are accounted for before releasing the final results, so players can get the appropriate prizes. Hope that helps avoid some confusion!"

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    ¡OMG!

Nothing surprises me anymore.
    lalana said:
    Number one, while the majority of us still are at zero. Nice name 😬

I'm in the same group! 😊 That name with that look made me cringe tbh.
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    @Romaki oh okay thank u!! this is all so shady, i wonder how many people actually participate in these events
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @therealsavannah yepp me neither, long hair and gowns are not getting votes from me either
    @Romaki oh okay thank u!! this is all so shady, i wonder how many people actually participate in these events

People have seen their everday outfit in the booth as well as dolls from previous SYS. This is meant to give them a disadvantage over real players, but now with that and people throwing it to level down the VB is just a mess. 😅
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @Romaki, are you Annika? Love that first look!! Yeah we're in for a draining TS group I think lol I'm planning on leveling down though so I'm not too upset about it.
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    No one is on theme omg 😬😬
    It's weird to me how all but 3 people have zero votes, but these two have votes for 2 looks already, and #3 has votes for one look.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    lalana said:
    @Romaki, are you Annika? Love that first look!! Yeah we're in for a draining TS group I think lol I'm planning on leveling down though so I'm not too upset about it.

Yes, thank you! 🥰 Love your look as well! I'm trying to stay in the top 12-15 because I like those the pants with those shoes, but at this rate it'd take luck to stay in Gold. 😅