Romaki said:

Kalinda pls

Again??🙄🙄
    The top has been removed from silver now and we have the hair
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm in a group with the lovely two dolls @Romaki and @lalana🥰
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Romaki said:
    whats all the fuss about 'old looks from players'? i think i missed something

It's a reference to a post Kalinda made:

"Based on your feedback, our team is considering more changes to Show Your Style. Realistically, this could take a couple months to implement. I know that sounds like a long way off, but we have great themes and prizes coming up, so I hope you can still enjoy the events!

We’re going to keep running Show Your Style events consistently, including weeks when we release new updates. Kim’s weekly Show Your Style calls will move from Wednesday at 3 PM EST to Thursday at 3 PM EST.

Our goal is to show you real players’ new looks in the voting booth. Unfortunately, sometimes that isn’t possible due to technical reasons and you might see old looks instead. We understand your concerns and try to limit how often this happens. It could happen to anyone and it shouldn’t give anyone an advantage or disadvantage over other players.

Some of you have asked about the delay at the end of each Show Your Style event, so I want to clarify how it works. The scores do not update in real time for all players simultaneously and this can lead to players seeing slightly different results up until the end of the event. The 20-minute calculation period ensures that all votes are accounted for before releasing the final results, so players can get the appropriate prizes. Hope that helps avoid some confusion!"

That 20 minute window is BS. I've submitted looks literally 3 seconds before it ends and it would get votes. So how can they explain that when the voting is over? I've voted for one of my games and watched it update in real time, so I don't believe this.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Romaki said:
    lalana said:
    Number one, while the majority of us still are at zero. Nice name 😬

I'm in the same group! 😊 That name with that look made me cringe tbh.
    I hate being in group with that player. They always buy excessive tickets.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Romaki said:
    whats all the fuss about 'old looks from players'? i think i missed something

It's a reference to a post Kalinda made:

"Based on your feedback, our team is considering more changes to Show Your Style. Realistically, this could take a couple months to implement. I know that sounds like a long way off, but we have great themes and prizes coming up, so I hope you can still enjoy the events!

We’re going to keep running Show Your Style events consistently, including weeks when we release new updates. Kim’s weekly Show Your Style calls will move from Wednesday at 3 PM EST to Thursday at 3 PM EST.

Our goal is to show you real players’ new looks in the voting booth. Unfortunately, sometimes that isn’t possible due to technical reasons and you might see old looks instead. We understand your concerns and try to limit how often this happens. It could happen to anyone and it shouldn’t give anyone an advantage or disadvantage over other players.

Some of you have asked about the delay at the end of each Show Your Style event, so I want to clarify how it works. The scores do not update in real time for all players simultaneously and this can lead to players seeing slightly different results up until the end of the event. The 20-minute calculation period ensures that all votes are accounted for before releasing the final results, so players can get the appropriate prizes. Hope that helps avoid some confusion!"

That 20 minute window is BS. I've submitted looks literally 3 seconds before it ends and it would get votes. So how can they explain that when the voting is over? I've voted for one of my games and watched it update in real time, so I don't believe this.

Yeah it's weird, one person in our group got 110 votes before most of us got any.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Romaki said:
    lalana said:

I hate being in group with that player. They always buy excessive tickets.
    Do they buy them? 😂 That name is so suspicious 
    Okay ouch!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    First look. I have no idea what I'm doing but my hair was short lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Very few of the on theme looks are getting the popular vote. Even the #1 in my game is wearing a full on gown. I'm thinking this is gonna be a SYS I won't finish 
  • caseyerrrcaseyerrr Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Okay ouch!

i’ve been noticing that nobody seems to be doing the grunge style? this outfit is perf for the challenge but i’ve only seen one other person do anything close to grunge when i was voting and they weren’t even the most popular vote... really annoying
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    It's weird to me how all but 3 people have zero votes, but these two have votes for 2 looks already, and #3 has votes for one look.

the same is happening in my group...
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

You can get your make done while you get your hair cut. Found an excuse to finally use this palate as a handheld 💜
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Does anyone know when this hair will be available? 
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    So I came to the forum to post that my TS group had disappeared, just like once last SYS, but apparently Glu would rather show my doll's look than the ones I have actually submitted for SYS?? What is going on🙃

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    haylow71 said:

It's from a kollection
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I tried my best, but to be fair those accessoires aren't salon-appropriate.

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Still haven’t gotten my votes and it been a hour, only one person gotten their votes and everybody else is at zero. 
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    haylow71 said:

It's from a kollection
    Thank you!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Romaki said:
    lalana said:

I'd report them. 6 dyed items in one outfit is sus. And the android cheaters have unlimited dye.
    iOS
    ¡OMG!

Nothing surprises me anymore.
    That's literally me!! What my doll is wearing right now!!! I guess the items don't dye when the looks go into the VB...

Edit: to clarify, this is not a look I have submitted, it is what my doll is wearing

That's just insane! It's been almost 2 hours, so they can't use the excuse about not having enough looks in the vb. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Ouch... my eyes are bleeding, the 1st place on my group is using a long hairstyle, im gonna cry🙄 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    ¡OMG!

Nothing surprises me anymore.
    That's literally me!! What my doll is wearing right now!!! I guess the items don't dye when the looks go into the VB...

Edit: to clarify, this is not a look I have submitted, it is what my doll is wearing

I was literally shook when I saw this but on the other hand I was not at all. I’ve been wondering why the VB is full of off-theme dresses and hairstyles but this explains a lot... (your doll is beautiful btw)
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I know this look isn’t the best since I have a tiny kloset (only just started playing again after 4 years), but it’s not that bad is it...? 🥲 My other look got 27 omg
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Does anyone know where this hair is from? It’s gorgeous 
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Thank you @mirthe !
    I was quite surprised to see myself on the forum, especially with a look I didn't even submit. I guess it's safe to say that the voting booth and the whole scoring system is total BS!