• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

What was the theme again....I guess I’m not grunge enough 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Okay ouch!

same, looks like the vb (or glu's vote generator) does not like this dress 😅 I've only submitted one look because looking at the vb, I had the feeling it wouldn't score well even though I was really excited about it and I wanted to wait and see how it did before picking my next outfit. since I'm not aiming for any of the prizes anyway, I don't really care but I hope those who do want the earnables and TS items are doing better than this. 
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

What was the theme again....I guess I’m not grunge enough 
    I voted for your second look 🥰 it was so beautiful I took a screenshot, I’m pretty sure you were popular pick so I’m shocked your score wasn’t much higher 

• therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    I think i just spotted a forum doll!
  • paperrosepaperrose Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is there a reason why my timer has started even though i haven't started the event or submitted any looks yet? I have two free tickets stacked from previous events, so it should say I have 4 tickets, but instead I only have three and a timer set to refresh about 4 hours after the start of the event 🤔
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @CassidyKKH true, it’s really disappointing seeing only off theme looks in the VB and nog being able to vote for dolls who actually put effort in creating beautiful looks that will score low because of all the bs going on lately.. 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Does anyone know where this hair is from? It’s gorgeous 
    And those eyes? 😍
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Tessakkh I don’t recognise those eyes either 🤷‍♀️ 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Now this is disrespectful. I want those boots! What is going on here...
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    YoMomma said:

Does anyone know where this hair is from? It’s gorgeous 
    And those eyes? 😍

The eyes are from the diamond kollection that has the triangle-ish wavy hair with blonde ends

The hair I have no idea 🤔
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    There’s a glitch. My timer stopped and won’t let me submit my second look. Also everyone in my TS is frozen with the prizes rather than displaying what we’re all actually wearing. I dread talking to support about this as they’ll no doubt not know what I’m talking about 
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    So that’s a no for look #2 too? 🙃

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited January 2021

The forum dolls liked it but the voters/algorithm didn't 🤷🏽 it's okay darling mama still loves ya
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Boocketa your looks are perfect; who knows what’s going on with the VB at this point 🤷‍♀️
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Not my first two looks getting 33 & 28.....a tragedy. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    bethw said:
    I know this look isn’t the best since I have a tiny kloset (only just started playing again after 4 years), but it’s not that bad is it...? 🥲 My other look got 27 omg
    The EXACT same thing happened to me last SYS. Your look is perfect for this theme, and it’s upsetting and infuriating for this to keep happening for no reason. Glu needs to tell us wtf is going on.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Catch me actually being EXCITED for a 39 after getting in the 20s/low 30s all of last SYS 🙃🙃
  • GuendyGuendy Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

💖
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

I won't be surprised if long hairstyles still get higher number of votes than short hairstyles. 

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Has anyone actually got a high score yet? It looks like all of us are getting 30s and the couple of dolls getting low 40s. Yeahhhh, that's not sus at all!🙃
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    bethw said:
    I know this look isn’t the best since I have a tiny kloset (only just started playing again after 4 years), but it’s not that bad is it...? 🥲 My other look got 27 omg
    The EXACT same thing happened to me last SYS. Your look is perfect for this theme, and it’s upsetting and infuriating for this to keep happening for no reason. Glu needs to tell us wtf is going on.
    Thank you!! From the looks of the thread it seems like everyone is struggling to get high scores
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @BooskiBabii my looks did okay..

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Hey everyone! I have 125 k-stars right now and I’m debating if i should invest in my dolls face. I have the highlight/contour and I’m mainly looking for either lips or eyes. I’m saving up diamonds for the ombré lips as well but it’s taking forever lol. 

What are some of you guys fave kloset lips and eyes that are your go-to’s or score well in SYS? 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I used the same look on my side game. At least this one got past 40. 

My group already...tb seriously need to chill. 
    It's really unfair to everyone who isn't an excessive tb. Who can compete with these tb and bots??

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    No complaints.... yet lol 

• EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Guys, so I got lucky the past couple weeks and made it into Gold Level for the first time ever... only to see...
    Is this correct??? ONLY the FIRST PLACE winner in Gold gets to stay in Goldman continue to have a chance at the Gold-only prize??? Everyone else gets booted back down to Silver??? That’s insane!!! I can only imagine that Gold is incredibly competitive, and getting the exclusive Gold level prize is nearly impossible without paying $$$. And then if you don’t pay $$$ to place first, you don’t even get a chance at the Gold level prize in the next event??? What’s event the point of clawing your way up to Gold anyway??? 
  • ladyinredladyinred Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

Hi, i'm new at this forum (and English is not my first language sorry for any mistake).

These are my first looks, i like them! 🥰🥰