šŸŽ†āœØv11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Why we still donā€™t get newsletter?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited January 2021
    No more spoilers planned at the moment, except for the newsletter when it comes out!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ahhh newsletter. Ok ill be excited for that.Ā  ( I'll be happy when tomorrow comes.Ā  I've been smelling febreeze scented Gain all day. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Ahhh newsletter. Ok ill be excited for that.Ā  ( I'll be happy when tomorrow comes.Ā  I've been smelling febreeze scented Gain all day. )
    Where can we subscribe to the newsletter ?
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I wish I could get different kollections in my game. I donā€™t understand how this works when Iā€™ve been playing for a year and a half & still havenā€™t seen some, while I get others ever other week
    I wish they were on a certain rotation not just at random
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    I wish they just kept all the Kollections at once, so you can pick what ones to do!Ā 

My guess is they do it so you're more inclined to purchase/spend all your k-stars on those kollections that rarely go into rotation. I really wanted the black hat fromĀ Famed Fashionista and it took over a year to make it back into rotation. I got the hat with a few spins but haven't seen the kollection again since.Ā 
    By the way, there was an issue with how your nails looked while holding the newĀ charcuterie board and that was just fixed!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Just started my second comeback!ā˜ŗļø
    Also why does Misty only have 50 fans lol.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    It's weird in general how many people in the game (like Misty or Korkov) who are supposed to be at a certain level only are D list. Like for example Korkov is a very famous designer right? So you'd expect her to be at least an A-List but she isn't. There was one time where my game glitched and everyone suddenly had a different amount of fans but it hasn't happened since then
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    By the way, there was an issue with how your nails looked while holding the newĀ charcuterie board and that was just fixed!
    Please tell the team to fix the nails with all other handhelds too šŸ„ŗ it looks like our dolls need a fill in šŸ„“
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    kkhsimone said:
    It's weird in general how many people in the game (like Misty or Korkov) who are supposed to be at a certain level only are D list. Like for example Korkov is a very famous designer right? So you'd expect her to be at least an A-List but she isn't. There was one time where my game glitched and everyone suddenly had a different amount of fans but it hasn't happened since then
    lol in my game, crystal fletcher, who is supposed on the a-list, is on the c-list šŸ˜‚

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh and that's a whole a** messšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    No more spoilers planned at the moment, except for the newsletter when it comes out!
    anyone know how to subscribe to the newsletter??
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    bexgom said:
    anyone know how to subscribe to the newsletter??
    you know that button with the speaker right? If you press that youā€™ll see the option to subscribe to the newsletter come by.Ā 
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Totally worth 12 k stars. The dress dyes lovely!
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I thought we would get the newsletter yesterday? I still donā€™t have it...
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ
  • keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Fix the wonderland tea party purseĀ 
  • keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Glitch in the wonderland tea party purseĀ 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Lol, what about the bags were the designers forgot to add the nails?

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
    @thatgalbia What top were you wearing?
    #VIPKalinda
  • purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Iā€™m sorry if this was asked already - can I get Simonā€™s gown next update? Will it still be in the pop-up shop? Really want to spent my VIP on vday boxes.
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Is it possible to make the Christmas nails work with handhelds too?Ā 
    Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @KalindaKing I was wearing the Paris TS top. Since weā€™re here, could you check dms as well? I have a important message pls c:
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I actually really like it when there is only 1 diamond collection in an update. The items in this collection look more high quality and it means that the collection is staying for 30 days. That means I can spin it again and spent some of those precious diamonds if I reaaaally want to!Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.