⭐KK:H Weekend Event⭐1/29/21 ⭐5 Star Professional ⭐

Comments

• JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    @KkhElena thank you so much! 😊 That hair is what I like most but I don't have good luck with diamond collections
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Remember Glu is introducing those '5 diamond boxes' in goddess SYS so don't spend diamonds on the kollection if you're interested in those to avoid giving glu more $
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Got the top on my free box and decided not to chase anything else, but looking at these beautiful dolls here the skirt could be a good try too!

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Got the skirt in my first box and the skirt have really gorgeous details like the roses on the top of the skirt and the skirt just like JLo feat Pitbull actually HIT THE FLOOR! 

Tempted to chase the top and headdress seeing how gorgeous it is on y’all dolls. But I also really want to save for the Valentine boxes. 

IOS Player 
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited January 2021
    @SassyVoguette @jm323 another tip that I only just realised is that if you have a fair bit of spare cash, you can get your bonus points up pretty quickly too (the ones in the bottom left of the screen when you go to start an event/reality TV show). I originally thought that most items in the Kloset only gave 2 or so points towards that bonus, and then wasted a lot of money on furniture when I realised some of those things gave extra points. BUT you can follow this link https://kimkardashianhollywood.fandom.com/wiki/Kustomize and look at how many points each thing in the Kloset will give you to maximise what you spend your cash on. 

A lot of the really basic kloset items can give a lot of bonus points (eg a $950 top gives 8 points, $2500 dress gives 12 points, there are shoes that are $2750 that give 17 points, $5000 bag gives 30 AND some of these options have different colours so you can double up on the purchase to get double points etc.) and I was able to grind to get that bonus so now I do reality TV with the bonus + the energy recharge, tap everything that comes out and I can do a reality show with 15 points (so do all four guests and then the 2 point action). 

Don’t know if this is common knowledge but it’s something I was sleeping on for a while and now I can get through the 5 star events and other gigs so much quicker! 

Including a picture of the dating one since I haven’t bothered to level that up yet, the bonus point thing is circled in bottom left. 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited January 2021

Got the skirt in my first box and the skirt have really gorgeous details like the roses on the top of the skirt and the skirt just like JLo feat Pitbull actually HIT THE FLOOR! 

Tempted to chase the top and headdress seeing how gorgeous it is on y’all dolls. But I also really want to save for the Valentine boxes. 

Where is the headdress your wearing from? It’s so pretty 💖 @Tra@TrashleyKKH

edit: never mind it looks like the one from this event dyed black sorry I’m dumb lol 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My free box was stars so I figured why not get another, hoping for the top or headpiece.

Its okay but I don’t know if I’ll use it much.

Quite glad the new Kollection is diamonds as I’d have blown my stars so fast on those items if it had been a normal Kollection but no way am I blowing my diamonds as I’m saving them for Medusa hair.
    I play on iOS
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Seriously??? I don't even remember the last time I actually got a GB item...

Free box had the event points. Paid for a second box and got my kstars back. Decided to go for one more try and was debating between the dreaded dress and the snake headpiece and OF COURSE I chose the dress. 

I'm so mad I could fight someone.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Ugh! I got the head piece in my freebie, then opened more boxes because I wanted the top too. It wasn't even in any of the boxes...

This is honestly ridiculous! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    First spin 🥰
    + in my opinion this potion or vial - whatever :P  looks like amoretentia ( love potion in Harry Potter) 💝💕

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts

I got the headpiece in my free box! Was hoping for the hair or the skirt but glad I got a gb item. Kinda annoyed that the skirt and top weren’t even in my free box?? Won’t be buying more lmao
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Got the shirt then the hair . Really wanted to hair piece but I’m not going to chase 🤗

• Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I have no words💀

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited January 2021
    Was debating between this box and the next one, either way I'm satisfied 😊

💚🌺🐍

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I really wanted skirt or hair accessory. But at least I got item ☺️

iOS player 

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

At least it’s the new red dye 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I’m so mad at myself chasing the snake top. Spend 400 k stars 🥺 Forgot to take a screenshot too 🤦‍♀️ I’ve got hair, head piece, k stars, 2X energy, skirt, some old clothes and again some energy 🙄🙄🙄

Edit : adding better pic
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts

I feel so lucky with my picks! Free box I chose the skirt, then top and stars. Opened another and got hair accessory! 😊 I won't chase the hair it's a bit simple for me 
    I get happy whenever you post because your doll is just too gorgeous omg 😭😍😍😍
    iOS player
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Had my Google Assistant pick out a number and let's just say it's nice to not have to be disappointed in your own pick🥴 I got one of those ugly ruffle shirts. 
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited January 2021
    whyyyy :(( i just want the snake headband lol

update: i have no self control and chased it. managed to get all the other items before i finally got the headband hahah but it’s all so cute i’m not even mad

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I wanted the new kollection hair soooo bad, but I love this dress anyway! The mermaid items are so gorgeous 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box but I'm not crazy about it. I was initially thinking about chasing one or two other items but decided not to since Glu changed the odds of my GB boxes last update. I used to always have at least 3 items in my palettes but now it's consistently only two. I'm sad since the items are beautiful but I don't want to gamble.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Everyone looks fabulous. The clothes are really great this weekend.  Happy tapping. Happy Friday!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Tessakkh you make me really want to spin the collection. The hair looks so beautiful on your doll 😊
    @asalaxo thank you so much 🥺 yours looks so beautiful too!!