🗳️🔱 SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS👸🔱

Comments

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    first the box now this, ouch lol it’s gonna be a rough sys for me

My 2nd look is pretty similar to this one so I'm really looking forward to my results now 🥺 

I was actually going to open an extra box but after getting green dye then coming on here to check what everybody else got there is no bloody way! I normally have no self control with boxes I want but I've found it thanks to these laughable pallets! Wowza!
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @KalindaKing will there be more free boxes or was it only this week?
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    On another note, the Discord-approved outfit didn't score too well. 😬

I think I'll do poorly since I don't have any appropriate headpieces, so I do value the extra tickets. 😅
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • meganlucymeganlucy Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    🤡 I wasted ten diamonds! Got a pair of tights with shoes and 1 whole  ✨T I C K E T✨ 
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    meganlucy said:
    🤡 I wasted ten diamonds! Got a pair of tights with shoes and 1 whole  ✨T I C K E T✨ 
    I am dying to get those tights! They are so useful! 
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box but I definitely won’t be buying anymore if it’s just going to be dye and one ticket
    IOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Wish my first look had done better. The second look wasn't an improvement. I didn't want to go back to doing reasonably well one event, just to get bad scores the next. The last couple had been fair and didn't feel like it was set up to give me consistently good or bad scores. 

Platform: Android

Tessakkh said:
    meganlucy said:
    I am dying to get those tights! They are so useful! 

There's this item that's practically the same, especially when dyed black. They both don't dye too well with brighter colors imo.

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Well, this flopped as I figured it would. Idk if it's the coloring, the eyes, or the fact I used black hair.🥴 Anytime I go back to gold, my scores are always in the 30s. If I stay for more than one sys, my scores pick up, but they are always low the first time back in gold. I love the hair and hope I don't have to use an extra ticket, but the earnable hair is worth it if I do.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    These boxes are a joke... I was lucky and got a dress from an old SYS (I forgot to screenshot) but there's no way I'll spend diamonds on these boxes, 12 dyes are you making fun of us Glu???

On another hand, I submitted my first look and I hope it does well because I love it ✨

@KalindaKing It's also bothersome because it's not even like it's only rare dyes. It's all of them including the dyes we get in daily boxes, which isn't worth spending 5 diamonds on. 

I agree with this so much, I got red and ice blue dye. I don't like it, but I wasn't too mad at the ice blue one. If it was like wine red or even white I'd be happier even if 12 isn't a lot for 5 diamonds.
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    My feedback on the boxes rn is...okay I understand that the reason the dyes are there since technically the hypothetical price of the dresses/hair is 25 diamonds however the dispropotion is really....I think 25 dyes would be better or at least make them the exclusive colours/or make it kstars idk. The balance between items and dyes is ridiculous when it's only 12 and it can be literally the green one lol. Also throwing in the other exclusive items? When barely anyone had all 4 items in their palette? These boxes are trying to be too many things at once rn (past sys items, dyes, tickets, new items?). Also don't understand what sys themes are in those boxes only like 3 themes?? After seeing them I can't even say I'd want anything except like 2 dresses and that's if I'm being generous.
    As of right now I don't think the boxes are really worth it...
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    LOL I was working late and just submitet my first look thers 6 ppl in my group! 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    the boxes had everything to be a good idea, but as always glu can ruin everything 🤡
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @BooskiBabii your look is 🔥 I love it so much ! It definitely deserved better 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Romaki Wine red I wouldn't actually mind because I have a lot I want to dye in that color and I already dyed a lot of things with the brighter red.
    Platform: Android

@Romaki Wine red I wouldn't actually mind because I have a lot I want to dye in that color and I already dyed a lot of things with the brighter red.

Yeah wine red is so beautiful, it really takes a lot of clothes to the next level. 😍
  • Paubia89Paubia89 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Hi, I can’t open my game, is still loading what should I do? Can anyone help me ?  :(@KalindaKing ? I can missed my two tickets or more because of this !
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Even though you can get 10 dyes for 1 diamond in the dye gift box, the new SYS gift box costs 5 diamonds because you can win clothing and tickets. I believe the next SYS gift box will include the same items from past SYS events. It's ok to include tickets in the new SYS gift box because hackers don't have special access to diamonds.
    I'm mad upset so...no....just no...atleast 90% of what I've seen is only dyed and tickets and rarely a clothing item... so no... if it was like 50/25 dyes I would've been more reasonable but 12?!?! Nah imma go and save