🗳️🔱 SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS👸🔱

Comments

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Repost** Idk where to post this 😂

😔... I had some really nice items in my free box that I wish I chose 🙈At least I didn’t get 1 ticket. But 5 diamonds for either 12 dyes or 1-2 tickets as a high possibility is a no thanks. 

Edit** Adding photo

Yuck! I tried my luck and this is a terrible pallet. 😭
  • matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    The boxes are a joke !!!!! I have 20 yellow dyes now 🙄
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    😩😩
  • SakuraKKHSakuraKKH Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

Me again, here to rant about how this game is going downhill FAST.
    I was skeptical but wanted to give these Diamond boxes a chance. Opened the first one, eh, 12 dyes and 1 tickets aren't good prizes but at least it's mostly clothing, so I tried another box. Wow do I regret it 🤡
    1 item out of 8 choices? NOT worth 5 Diamonds AT ALL. This palette has 60 dyes and 3 tickets, plus the bow. If I bought a Triple Threat and spent all the Diamonds on dye boxes, I would have 3 tickets, 50 dyes, and 10 K stars. So why should I spend 5 Diamonds for a 12.5% chance of picking the ONLY item in the palette that supposedly justifies this outrageous price?
    Take the dye out and make sure that all new prizes are in the boxes! 🗣️🗣️🗣️
    Not that I trust this company to do that, since y'all can't even get your weekend boxes together, nor do you value your players' feedback.
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    There’s lots of sys items I’m missing and yet my palette has this. The odds don’t look good enough to spend diamonds on.

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I noticed that the sys items that are included I basically have all of them but two hairstyles. So I was expecting a bad palette and that my chances of picking an item were very slim 🙃 and I was right lol at least it’s a dye I need but still a let down

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Hey girlies, it's been a hot minute since I've stopped by! Hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe  :*

SHOCKINGLY enough, male dolls got these flop boxes too, except they only include some dyes or the tickets... luckily (I guess), I got 2 tickets. What I am curious about now is whether these are just for this particular event or if they'll return in future SYS too (as with other purchased ones)?

Also sorry if this was already brought up, I'm a bit short on time so I couldn't go through the entire post.
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

At least I was lucky with my free box.. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Pure clownish behaviour if you ask me, wont spend again.

• BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited February 2021

This SYS just started and I’m already scared😭 and this my only decent outfit
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    The free one was OF COURSE dye
    With my only 5 diamonds that i had i opened another one and got the dress... it’s not my favourite, but seeing other people’s “luck”...auch...feeling lucky now.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Blxssing said:

This SYS just started and I’m already scared😭 and this my only decent outfit
    I love this look 🤩
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the greek goddess items stay in the SYS boxes or is it only for this weekend?
    iOS
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I never hated this game so much....
    I spent all my diamonds on some stupid dyes 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Get to play catch up, how fun 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    @ViennaKKH thanks love!☺️
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited February 2021
    3 ticket buyers in my group....like chill the event started barely a few hours ago
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

Was so proud of my Medusa look but it totally tanked :( I get so excited for these fantasy dress ups and all the creativity they offer but I feel if you don’t use the same three dresses everyone decided on you don’t do well it’s happened to me event after event. Idk maybe I’m just doing something wrong. I wanted to use the Medusa hair more but now idk if I should.
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    We should boycott the diamond gift box. Just because they filled it with dyes. Ugh the lowest of the low. Smh. No one buy anymore boxes. Let’s give them a taste of their own medicine. They don’t want to listen or at least try to please or listen to people in the forum when everyone is giving wonderful suggestions on how to better the game but Glu honestly makes this game suck and I’m really about to quit playing because it’s so agitating to have so little diamonds and spending all of them trying and hoping to get something good when we only get dyes. DO BETTER GLU🙎🏻‍♀️🙎🏻‍♀️🙎🏻‍♀️😒
  • eileen20eileen20 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    got two tickets in the box... would’ve loved to have the bow but oh well. definitely beats dyes 
    ios
    message me to add on facebook <33