-  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Now the ticket I’ve just won is gone 🙃
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    LOL MY FREE BOX IS A JOKE

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Ok but, if we have dye boxes, which we also have to pay with diamonds, why do we have to get at least 3 in a box in the items box? 
    Also, if we have a lot of things with diamonds alteaal when are we going to get a better way to earn some? It's really not fair that we don't have more ways to get them... 🙄😪
    Also if someone knows and can help, if u get a free tickets for the sys from the box, can you keep it for other events or does it disappears in the end of the current event?
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Even though you can get 10 dyes for 1 diamond in the dye gift box, the new SYS gift box costs 5 diamonds because you can win clothing and tickets. I believe the next SYS gift box will include the same items from past SYS events. It's ok to include tickets in the new SYS gift box because hackers don't have special access to diamonds.
    Literally no one agreed with her comment everyone is just laughing at how dumb this new box algorithm is. #boycottthebox
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My group is already a nightmare. Wouldn't be surprised if half of them are hackers who used their illegitimate diamonds to open boxes for more tickets 👍
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    PSA: 
    BOYCOTT THE BOXES. Give them a taste of their own medicine. Glu is just greedy. Hackers are the last thing you should be worried about if all these loyal players are no longer willing to buy anything because everything is rigged. 
    #BOYCOTTTHEBOX🤚🏼🤚🏼🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️

• amiii_amiii_ Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Is it worth paying 30 stars to open a kollection box? In the past i always get energy or cash. Has anyone ever actually got clothing? 🤔
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Anyone know if the extra tickets we got from the boxes prevent us from accumulating our free tickets too? I got two tickets from my free box (😠) and don't want to spend them on this SYS if I can help it
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

I got a ticket in my free box and I didn’t submitted any looks.My question is where is the ticket that I got in my free box?!
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    My group is already a nightmare. Wouldn't be surprised if half of them are hackers who used their illegitimate diamonds to open boxes for more tickets 👍
    i thought you couldn’t hack diamonds lol?
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Panna welcome 💙 your doll is a beauty. Your scores are criminal. I’m hope they get better fit you 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @Panna welcome to the forum!<3 I think your looks are pretty and you definitely didn't deserve such low scores!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    I mean was my look really this bad?Also, Glu get it TOGETHER it’s embarrassing 😬💀 The diamond boxes are a solid no.

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Cute looks in the VB 💕
    @uglyjackie 1st row 3rd doll, this her? 
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Artemiis said:

I got a ticket in my free box and I didn’t submitted any looks.My question is where is the ticket that I got in my free box?!
    I miss mine too
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @Panna welcome to the forum and i think your goddesses are just gorgeous!
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • sxnsetsonfiresxnsetsonfire Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    amiii_ said:
    Is it worth paying 30 stars to open a kollection box? In the past i always get energy or cash. Has anyone ever actually got clothing? 🤔
    Hi! In my opinion & based on my experience with the boxes, they’re rigged. I always (literally every time o give them a chance) get kash, energy or the smallest accessory featured in the kollection. However, if you enjoy/ like every item in it i’d say go for it 🤍  
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    My free (and only) box. It is hilarious that Glu thinks I’ll spend diamonds on this. Take the dye out and maybe I will.
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My looks in Gold level

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    NicDoll said:
    Artemiis said:

I miss mine too
    It sounds like the boxes are messing up for a lot of people??
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    This game hates me. Firstly I get dye in my free box. I used all my diamonds last week so that concludes my chances at those boxes.
    Secondly I get this masterpiece of a score. I’m second last. 
    Some Japanese outfit doll scored more than me? Am I the only one that thinks I should of scored on par with her or even more? I sound petty but I’m over putting effort in week after week and getting these scores in return.
    This game is a joke.