🗳️🔱 SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS👸🔱

Comments

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    amiii_ said:
    Is it worth paying 30 stars to open a kollection box? In the past i always get energy or cash. Has anyone ever actually got clothing? 🤔
    I got a couple of bundles and great items in my first spin so I think it’s worth it. It’s all luck tho, I hope you get great spins✨
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    There are 7 freaking ticket buyers in my group, i hate this game 😡😡😡😡😡😡
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Is it possible that certain players have more dye in their palettes if they have a majority of the throwback items? Just an idea but I don't know if that's the case because I don't know what the stats are for every doll lool Can dolls confirm or deny this?
  • Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I can already see that GLU’S solution will be to lower the amount of dyes you get in the dye boxes that way when we open Show Stopper Boxes and get dyes it’ll be like we got a deal, because that’s just how shady they are. 
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I submit the ticket I got in my free box because my second look did so badly and I'm so sad. I don't think I will be able to win the earnable hair 😭

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Lol so not only did they decide to put dyes in the diamond boxes, they put basic dyes we get in our free daily box. LOL. Glu is certainly trolling us. 
    - Emmy
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Same dye we get on the daily box. Oh yeah this is so worth 5 diamonds 🙄
  • amiii_amiii_ Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    amiii_ said:
    Is it worth paying 30 stars to open a kollection box? In the past i always get energy or cash. Has anyone ever actually got clothing? 🤔
    Hi! In my opinion & based on my experience with the boxes, they’re rigged. I always (literally every time o give them a chance) get kash, energy or the smallest accessory featured in the kollection. However, if you enjoy/ like every item in it i’d say go for it 🤍  
    Thx for the response! I decied it was worth it and luckily I got these eyes in it! So pleased :)

• Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @YoMomma that’s me in the second row! I’ve never been spotted before ☺️ 
    sadly I’m in 19th in gold with first place almost at 1500 🤪

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    These dolls from my TS look like twins! 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Has anyone mentioned the lips on the left here??? Need them @KalindaKing

May be an anime-style image of 3 people
    @AliBryant aren't they the glitter lips without glitter?? Oh I really need them I only use the glitter lips but wish sometimes they didn't have that effect 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    The problem is the odds!! come on, if the box costs 5 because we can get clothing, maybe increase the clothing odds and reduce the dye odds. GOD.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Great. My unlocks aren’t working properly. I just unlocked an item (I checked after I watched the ad and it was unlocked) but when I went back into the game it’s locked 🙃 and now it won’t let me use my second one either.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    RRM said:
    Is it possible that certain players have more dye in their palettes if they have a majority of the throwback items? Just an idea but I don't know if that's the case because I don't know what the stats are for every doll lool Can dolls confirm or deny this?
    My second game hardly has any sys items from 2019 so no my palette should have had more then one item. 
  • amiii_amiii_ Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    mirthe said:
    amiii_ said:
    I got a couple of bundles and great items in my first spin so I think it’s worth it. It’s all luck tho, I hope you get great spins✨
    Thank youuu 🙃
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I got these shoes in the free box. Even if I had diamonds I would not spend them on... This. Ridiculous. Also my first two looks did bad 😭 I’ll do a Wonder Woman inspired look with my 3rd and 4th tickets in the morning

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • jusadrikkhiosjusadrikkhios Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

• jusadrikkhiosjusadrikkhios Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

IOS
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Ok but why can't the boxes atleast contain all the items per palate? Mine only had 2 of the new items... Why??? 
    - Emmy