🗳️🔱 SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS👸🔱

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing thanks for clarifying!
    iOS
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hi ladies! I have been playing KKH off and on for years and recently been playing for the last 2 months pretty solidly. I am so so so in awe of everyone's looks for SYS and but also pretty bummed that my looks are scoring this low. Up until now I've never scored in the 20s before. Does anyone have any constructive criticism for me? Thank you!
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing will the greek goddess items stay in the SYS boxes or is it only for this weekend?
    There are new items in the gift boxes for SYS: Greek Goddess and then there will be new items for SYS: Lovely Lingerie. They are available for a limited time only.
    I don't like any of the items so i don't care this week  but also kind of "wtf" Glu really wants everyone's full income don't they 😭 we are in a pandemic, lots of people have lost jobs or income reduced this is stupid 

Everyone complain about too many diamond collections, now only one is in the update but the gamble of this diamond boxes to try get one new outfit 🥴 

This makes me mad at myself for wasting my birthday gift card on a fashion goal recently
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Bear_KKH said:
    Ok but why can't the boxes atleast contain all the items per palate? Mine only had 2 of the new items... Why??? 
    This! I got 6 tiles containing dye, 1 item and 1 with tickets. Then I saw someone post a palette that had 7 tiles of dye and one item. Even if we already have all the throwback TS items we should get the four new items if we haven't gotten any

Edit: spelling 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    WTF, 2 of the new items. Lucked out with eyes, but @KalindaKing no no no no, whoever thought these dyes and low odds at items is smoking something 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Doll on the left is mine, currently in 11th place. Wanted to show y’all my gold group. The last two SYS I’ve been lucky to not have to deal with this, but of course when i love the hair this happens. 😣

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @amiii_ ive gotten the bundle several times on the first try but definitely with the newer collections so id think twice before spinning older collections ive always gotten the kash/dye/shoes (older kollections usually have the black/gold background thats always the same if im not mistaken newer ones have different each)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

First two looks✨ I got really surprised by that 57
    i have to say this every time i see your doll on here i think "wow that looks so much like perrie from little mix circa 2018/19" 😅 had to get it off my chest. As always your looks are gorgeous 🥰
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I got blue dye and I have enough to dye like 10000 dresses 🙄
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @sarie i just had to search up a picture of her and i get what you mean haha!🤩 Thank you so much!❤️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    i can’t deal.

(pssst... this is exactly who you think it is🤫)
    Woooow that's...I'm speechless!🤡🤡
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    no one is doing it for tickets that apparently don't even stack
    omg has this been confirmed? because frick that, I was going to save my tickets for another SYS
    Platform: iOS
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Hi ladies! I have been playing KKH off and on for years and recently been playing for the last 2 months pretty solidly. I am so so so in awe of everyone's looks for SYS and but also pretty bummed that my looks are scoring this low. Up until now I've never scored in the 20s before. Does anyone have any constructive criticism for me? Thank you!
    @Saturday9am your doll is so beautiful and deserve more points than this. Only suggestion I could say is look at your highest score and work around that (more gold dresses maybe) I love that hair on your doll too with the 2 front braids
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    🤡 More fool me for even trying 10 hard earned diamonds down the drain 

Sorry guys, but if you wear that diamond box dress, the hair or the bow in the voting booth I will vote against you. I’m too pissed about this. We shouldn’t have to spend money on diamonds to chase these things, don’t we spend enough money?
    So you're going to punish those who got lucky? Okayyyy 🥴
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I have to accept the fact that I have lost 15 diamonds on dyes and on the dress which I hate. All I want is the bow but definitely won’t open any boxes more. Will the boxes with the same items still be available for next week.

• m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    lulula said:
    m1lk_jpg said:
    omg has this been confirmed? because frick that, I was going to save my tickets for another SYS
    it's not confirmed, it just seems like it from what users have posted on the forum /: it would make sense though, since the only other way to get tickets is real money so "selling" them for 5 diamonds may not be very convenient for them. idk, sounds like something glu would do tbh
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @Saturday9am your doll is so beautiful and deserve more points than this. Only suggestion I could say is look at your highest score and work around that (more gold dresses maybe) I love that hair on your doll too with the 2 front braids
    Thank you! I will work with the higher score looks and hopefully improve them. Great suggestion! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Oh well, at least I got lucky with my free pick. So here is my Persephone inspired look. If Glu have marketed it with some Greek mythology , this dress kinda make sense since she spend half of her year on Earth and the other half in the underworld. 

My first look got 38. 🤡 I have a feeling this SYS will be a strugglebus but I will have to push thru! 
    IOS Player 
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Gold is awful😭 I’m 20th with 13 TBs already. I guess I’m levelling down this weekend.
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
    lulula said:
    m1lk_jpg said:
    My tickets I won stacked with my other ones. I'm pretty sure they stack like purchased and free ones.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    So hackers can't access diamonds? Really? 🤔 There's a page on Instagram that's sells hacked games for super cheap and they include unlimited diamonds, stars, and tickets. I tried to report them and IG said it doesn't violate terms.🙄 So apparently they CAN access them looking at the screenshots on that account. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I think it's a scam. For the sole reason that diamonds and tickets are server sided (main reason why it's hard to hack them) and if they did include that, the player wouldn't be able to access to anything besides storylines and weekend events bc they would be banned in a few seconds
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Some WB looks I liked.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS