🗳️🔱 SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS👸🔱

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I can’t say what made me still want to buy a box after getting some daily box dyes in my free box, but I did and I got the bow which I am super psyched about!!!
    I will absolutely not be opening any more after seeing all of the tragic palettes posted here 🤡 literally the bare minimum would be having all 4 items per palette

mine didn’t have any old SYS items in it... Does anyone know the specific events/dates included? Idk if it’s just the odds for dye being so ridiculously high or if I actually already have all of the items???? 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    @brunakkh 👋🏼 Hi lovely, you’re in my group again! 💕
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

I don't care for the box items so I consider myself quite lucky
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i was fortunate enough to pick the dress instead of dyes and it’s kinda weird they’re having kim call us on the day of the sys instead of the day before. for a moment i was convinced i didn’t play kkh yesterday even though i knew damn well i did

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got a ticket in the diamond boxes and when I opened my game I had 3 tickets, the diamond one and 2 free ones. To me it looks like it does stack, but yes, I would like to know for sure from Glu.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • xAltFashionGirlxxAltFashionGirlx Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I love the theme, I love the earnable but idk I'm not inpired. Look 1-2 because I always start late
    Australian. Android player. On and off for years. Level 72
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Glu manages to out-clown themselves every update 
  • averykkhaverykkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I’ve been lurking on here for spoilers and inspo since I started playing about 6 months ago. These ridiculous boxes finally inspired me to make an account. I actually got extremely lucky - 6 items/2 dyes and picked the bow. Wish I would have screenshot. I quit opening after the free one, knew my luck was probably too good to be true. Came on here to see what others were getting and was appalled. 

Side note, I never get that lucky on the weekend boxes. I never get more than 2 event items per palette. I figured I was getting screwed for being a newish player who is still missing a lot of the bad old gift box items. Strange to see it go the other way with the SYS box today. I’ll never know if it’s a trend though, since I’ll never open another one after seeing the trash palettes you ladies posted. 
  • xAltFashionGirlxxAltFashionGirlx Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Thinking of buying this hair for 50kstars as I think it would fit the theme well and could be used over and over for different themes! What do you think? 
    Agree- buy it! It’s an investment 
    LOL- it’s not worth it 
    I brought this hair and honestly its lovely! Fits almost anything! 
    Australian. Android player. On and off for years. Level 72
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    komorebi said:

I hope the free box actually contains all the items and not just... 1 or 2 pieces with the rest of them dyes.... 
    Wow the fact that I was right and saw it coming is sad for Glu  :/
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @MissMissy0717 heyy!! Excited to be in the same group as you, good luck 🥰
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited February 2021
    My free box was this dress 😊 my boyfriend was playing for me so of course he didn’t screenshot the pallette lol but after reading your guys comments I’m scared to take any more spins 😳

edit: what event is this dress from?

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Hi ladies! I have been playing KKH off and on for years and recently been playing for the last 2 months pretty solidly. I am so so so in awe of everyone's looks for SYS and but also pretty bummed that my looks are scoring this low. Up until now I've never scored in the 20s before. Does anyone have any constructive criticism for me? Thank you!
    Your scores do not reflect the perfection of your looks. I’m sorry that you were chosen to have low scores this SYS :( 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    These boxes are a joke. 2 items in a palette is unexceptable! And 12 dyes for 5 diamonds when we can get 10 for 1 diamond? I will not be opening anymore of these boxes. Just when you think glu can't get any worse 😒
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Gold1 I think

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I’m guessing we won’t be getting diamond items in the kloset anymore? Because now we have to gamble for them?🥴
    Another absolute bullcrap move from Glu everybody, a round of applause👏
    Istg fix the issues we ALREADY HAVE, before adding new features. 
    Like idfk, giving us more sources of diamonds instead of giving us newer ways to spend them?
    The boxes are an absolute joke, i just fricking cant anymore
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    What are the old SYS items available in the new boxes? Because I opened 5 boxes in total and I never saw any item besides the new ones and I’m of course missing a lot of them.........
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Thinking of buying this hair for 50kstars as I think it would fit the theme well and could be used over and over for different themes! What do you think? 
    Agree- buy it! It’s an investment 
    LOL- it’s not worth it 
    I brought this hair and honestly its lovely! Fits almost anything! 
    I agree. I bought the hair during Black Friday and I use it a lot. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing will the greek goddess items stay in the SYS boxes or is it only for this weekend?
    There are new items in the gift boxes for SYS: Greek Goddess and then there will be new items for SYS: Lovely Lingerie. They are available for a limited time only.
    The lingerie items 😍😍 I'm going to save some diamonds to open two boxes to attempt to get those cute items. Other than that, I'm not trying again during this sys 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This theme could have been fun but since I'm back to going back and forth between how well I do from one event to the next, I just hate it. I should have gotten to the wine dye by now.
    Platform: Android

• esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Why are these pallets so trash 💀