🗳️🔱 SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS👸🔱

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Made an account because I always check on here for updates since for some reason KKH takes longer for those phonecalls about SYS; am I the only one who got the SYS phonecall after the event started? Anyway I am a free player but I didn’t think I’d have such low votes on these, the last SYS I did so well even with a very limited closet of options... like I had 0 wedding gowns and managed to get 45+ votes each time... 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Are these that bad that even glus algorithm doesn’t like them? I want the last earnable man :(
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @stellarsphere Welcome to the forum! We believe the votes are manipulated by Glu. As you can see many of us, myself included, are getting 30s for this sys. It's awful and we all deserve higher scores. I think it's comical how majority of us are scoring low when the last earnable is something we all want. My scores last sys were  majority in the 50s. My first two looks today were high 30s. Gold, white, and silver seem to be scoring higher than colorful outfits. Who knows anymore...guess it's up to Glu what scores we get.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    It’s crazy that even with the current state of the game and players, Glu continues to make terrible decisions like this. It’s like they're purposely driving us away. The fact that not a single person is willing to spend diamonds on this ridiculous box should tell them enough, but watch them just ignore it as usual and keep bringing them out.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I never really like eye makeup from show your styles but I really love this one (along with the hair even tho I can barely see it) and my ts is already a little crazy, I feel tempted to fight for it if it doesn’t get to crazy and I score well enough 😥😩

• Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    Hi ladies! I have been playing KKH off and on for years and recently been playing for the last 2 months pretty solidly. I am so so so in awe of everyone's looks for SYS and but also pretty bummed that my looks are scoring this low. Up until now I've never scored in the 20s before. Does anyone have any constructive criticism for me? Thank you!
    Your scores do not reflect the perfection of your looks. I’m sorry that you were chosen to have low scores this SYS :( 
    Omg thank you!!!! Appreciate the support!!!! ❣️💜💜
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Ewwwww!!🤢 Even almost picked the dress or the sandals.
    Edit: omg I took the risk and opened another and got the hairrr! Completed the "to dye for" achievement with it!💃🏻
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    So here are my outfits. I really want to go for the earnable hair but with how my votes are doing, I doubt it. Guess it’s time to spend the tickets I got in the sys box (even tho I wanted clothes😡)
    here are my outfits. Just submitted a 3rd outfit 

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    My sister’s game:

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    pls i go onto my game & i see someone elses doll under my looks? wth is this i-

• eileen20eileen20 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    do you guys think buying the medusa hair for 25 diamonds is worth it? i really like the hair but i’ve also been saving up for the ombré lips (40 diamonds) so i’m not sure...
    ios
    message me to add on facebook <33
    eileen20 said:
    do you guys think buying the medusa hair for 25 diamonds is worth it? i really like the hair but i’ve also been saving up for the ombré lips (40 diamonds) so i’m not sure...
    I rarely use it. The only time I do is when we have a theme like this or something during Halloween.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    eileen20 said:

Unless that is your go to style more than just a few SYSs, I say pass. it's great to have during this SYS and during Halloween events, but otherwise it will probably be something that sits in your closet. Also keep in mind that it may not promise you better scores the way voting goes.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    My wings even flopped. I had a feeling I would get low scores since I love the earnable hair. I'm 12 points down from the average to get to the last earnable. I'm really hoping some of my looks will score much higher. I have 5 tb on this game and THIRTEEN on my main game. 🙄

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Opened two more boxes and got the bow and arrow 💖

• monicarden212monicarden212 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This may get be banned (we know how shady gl* can be) but we could be listened for ONCE https://secure.avaaz.org/community_petitions/en/admin/details/?petitionId=1177868
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    eileen20 said:
    Unless you like it better than the lips, I say pass and save for the lips. If you're getting it for SYSes you probably won't get too much use out of it.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    But why??????
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    This may get be banned (we know how shady gl* can be) but we could be listened for ONCE https://secure.avaaz.org/community_petitions/en/admin/details/?petitionId=1177868
    This just leads to the main page, not the actual petition.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    That’s all I was planned and it didn’t work 🙈 

iOS player 

Kim's call said gowns and gladiator sandals, so I guess that's why I'm seeing a lot of basic gowns in the vb. I'm still voting for the look that fits the theme best and not the call.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @robertavyy Those looks easily deserve 50+ votes. It's so obvious that votes are manipulated.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Really wanted the bow and arrow got the 2 tickets first than the 1 ticket and finally got the bow and arrow on the last pick, if I read up on the forum before opening anymore boxes I would’ve stopped after the first one seeing how much dye is in most people boxes is disgraceful or not getting a single item in it the chances of clothing needs to be 60% minimum
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My free box was exactly the joke I thought it would be. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Decided to open more boxes 🙈
    This was yesterday

And this today, now I got everything I wanted

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts