Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    My box, not over the moon, but still glad I got an item, not dye 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Dang it, you know I have an issue when you see me open a box I said I wouldn’t, but I got this dress🤷🏻‍♀️
    Last time, I promise lmao

At least it’s an item I did want
    i hate myself rn
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m so sad and mad at myself. I saw others open some boxes and just wasted my 15 diamonds on dyes 😭😭 
    I got so mad I deleted the app. Now I got it back and I got those 15 pink dyes again but other 2 disappeared and so my diamonds 😭 I literally hate the game right now 😭
    iOS player 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Welcome to the forum @AnyaArcher!
    Congrats on winning the archer!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HolHolHolHol Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Why the hell would I pay 5 diamonds to open a box, just to get dyes, when I can just pay 1 diamond for a dye box??? This is absurd, it makes no sense whatsoever. I'm over this game. It's boring, repetitive and greedy asf. No one wants dyes in any form of boxes apart from the dye boxes !! 😒 Everything about this game is whack asf 😭 The looks are recycled and reused over again, the only thing that is original anymore is the new money making schemes that come out every update 🙄

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I spotted this doll, she had my vote! By any chance @ashleyy is this you?

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @AnyaArcher welcome!! 💐
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I spotted this doll, she had my vote! By any chance @ashleyy is this you?

Yes it is, thanks for spotting and voting for me 💖 that look got me a 52 💓 @pristineperson
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @LindaVB @AmandaMKkh thank you!!! 🥰

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 1-5 ✨

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @LindaVB love seeing your looks too. Good luck to you too! You’re doing way better than me 😃
    First four looks not gone well.

I play on iOS
  • jusadrikkhiosjusadrikkhios Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

@therealChar yep saved 56 and glu had to give me diamonds back for doing kollections I’ve completed but had to start over even after they took my diamonds. Went back in forth with them so they gave me diamonds instead of the items.
  • jusadrikkhiosjusadrikkhios Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @BooskiBabii well they were free due to glu not giving me my items from kollections I’ve completed and had to start over 🤷🏾‍♀️ Plus I saved
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I was so sure this look was gonna score highly 😭 and then I got tickets in my diamond box and energy in the new kollection.. i hate this game

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    My wings even flopped. I had a feeling I would get low scores since I love the earnable hair. I'm 12 points down from the average to get to the last earnable. I'm really hoping some of my looks will score much higher. I have 5 tb on this game and THIRTEEN on my main game. 🙄

After the event started the first 3 people in my group had pretty much almost completed the SYS....
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    It's better than a 37 lol

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    eileen20 said:
    do you guys think buying the medusa hair for 25 diamonds is worth it? i really like the hair but i’ve also been saving up for the ombré lips (40 diamonds) so i’m not sure...
    I bought Medusa hair during Halloween and it substantially increased my votes back than! It’s a nice investment if you are into fantasy themes, always comes handy! However, with current situation with VB I wouldn’t call it a definite yes.. maybe check your overall Kloset and see how many outfits can support the hair and then go for it :) 
    Hope it helps! 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Oh dear lol behold my terrible scores
    At this rate I won’t reach the earnable hair unless I use extra tickets ☹️

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    I don’t know where to ask so I will just leave it here. 

My style level is very messy for the last couple of weeks. Without any changes in votes, my position can skip 3 places up and down. An example could be: me being at position 25 and 10 mins later I would shift to 23 without any changes in votes, without submitting a look or other dolls submitting new outfits. 
    Is it just a lag or should I contact the support? 

• Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Since diamonds are so hard to earn, the logical thing would be these boxes to contain only extraordinary items - gorgeous hair, handhelds and clothes. And a bundle of tickets, not 1 or 2 tickets. No accessories, no dye. 
    I agree. Also considering it’s a gamble as to which past items are actually in the boxes, 5 diamonds is a lot of money when there’s still a chance you won’t like/use the item. I was really looking forward to the opportunity to earn old SYS items but my pallet was horrendous and didn’t contain any old items. I’ll never risk it knowing I’ll probably just get dye. 

Edit - spelling 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @KalindaKing there has been so much speculation and talks but you never addressed it so are the tickets we won in the diamond boxes rolling over or NOT?!?!? Can we please get complete explanations from this point when something new is implemented?!?! It is seriously getting irritating getting half of the information every time!!! People dont know anything about tickets so PLEASE EXPLAIN WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WITH THEM...
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

Looks 3 and 4. I hope it stays this way, otherwise  Im not gonna get the hair 🥺