🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 2/5/21 - Reality Event - Keep the Cameras Rolling! 📺

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Got the hair in my free box, which I’m very happy about as I’ve been quite the short hair fanatic recently! 
    @Amy136602 the gb hair looks absolutely stunning on your doll 😍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Wanted the dress or headband but not chasing , had really bad luck with boxes these last few days 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I got the headband, I loved it! I opened another box to try and get the dress but got energy. Learned my lesson lol.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

🥴🥴
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited February 2021

I forgot to take a picture of my palette, But I let my brother pick a box and I got the dress which I wanted! 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Help me please 🙏  I can't find my cameraman, he's not in Bel Air, he's not in Hollywood studios, I went around my apartments but there's nothing 😭
    I think I had a product placement in LA, I have a drink in my apartment but no way to start a reality show. Support isn't answering me .. @kokokokonut @KalindaKing Some ideas?
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

My luck today 😩
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Got the earrings in my free box, which I love! But got dye in my kollection spin 😩

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    This palette is horrible. I wanted the headband but it wasn't even in there so I'm glad I didn't have enough kstars to open another box. On the bright side, I needed ice blue dye so at least I picked a dye I needed.
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Amy136602 said:

Got the hair in my free box, which I’m very happy about as I’ve been quite the short hair fanatic recently! 
    @Amy136602 the gb hair looks absolutely stunning on your doll 😍
    @AmyMimi

Thanks Amy!💕 and your doll looks gorgeous in the kollections buns 😍
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Happy with my picks today. Got the dress in my free box and the hair in the diamond box.

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    @KalindaKing they got back to me, and they said they could not restore my items and gave me compensation for my troubles which I am thankful for, but  I paid actual money for these items. I understand if these were items that I got in a event. But there has to be a way to get them back.
    I have the same problem! I'm missing 2 bought fashiongals and the support told me that I was a cheater and that for this reason I won't get it back! what a shit. i also bought everything with real money and even sent the receipts.  but they didn't help me

@KalindaKing
    what can else can be done  they can’t say we can’t give them back I know they can  it’s not impossible to do so, 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    The palettes hate me...

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    ya girl really wanted the lips and i got them on my first spin ! 

that’s for amateurs
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Nikaraf said:h

I forgot to take a picture of my palette, But I let my brother pick a box and I got the dress which I wanted! 
    Does the dress dye well? I’m thinking of chasing it if it does. It’s so pretty 🤩 
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

I was hoping for the headband or kstars, but okk, not gonna chase... I spent my kstars for the Beautiful Eden collection, and was able to get the eyes 🎉
    I still have to get used to them, kinda prefer the old ones but it's a nice change 😊

Those butterfly earrings I find them hard to style, I don't think I'm gonna use them often 
  • AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

Got the lips, dyes and energy in my first three spins and the hair on the free box! Definitely going to chase that kollection bundle as soon as I gain back my spent kstars. 🥲
  • MeJaneMeJane Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Am I the only one whose character is going to jail for this outfit? 😂😂🙈 
  • meganlucymeganlucy Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    😠 what a waste! 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I am dumb I spun the new collection and got dye then I got energy in my weekend box. I am done with kollections 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Spun the Kollection and got the skirt 🍓

And got this hair in my gift box! I rocked this hairstyle with diff headbands all my childhood, so it and the headband were the main things I wanted 🧡

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2021
    YoMomma said:
    Nikaraf said:h

Does the dress dye well? I’m thinking of chasing it if it does. It’s so pretty 🤩 
    I got it in my free box and it dyes beautifully - i dyed it red and I am in love
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

my luck has been the worst lately =\
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I couldn't stop myself 😭 I might finish it 😅