🗳️🔱 SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS👸🔱

Comments

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Muco said:
    I don’t know where to ask so I will just leave it here. 

My style level is very messy for the last couple of weeks. Without any changes in votes, my position can skip 3 places up and down. An example could be: me being at position 25 and 10 mins later I would shift to 23 without any changes in votes, without submitting a look or other dolls submitting new outfits. 
    Is it just a lag or should I contact the support? 

@Muco I noticed that a lot of people have been asking this lately but I found that the reason why your doll’s position changes sometimes is because multiple dolls ahead of yours may be tied for a certain position. This ends up causing you to move up a few spots because there would be multiple dolls with the same number of votes, so there would be three dolls in the #1 spot, for example. This usually happens when the votes for those dolls are still in the middle of being counted because it’s quite rare for multiple dolls to complete looks while perfectly landing on the same slot as someone else, which is why sometimes your doll’s position may quickly change sometimes!
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited February 2021
    🥴🤦‍♀️. Edit:  I opened my box for the weekend event.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • amiii_amiii_ Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

...... 😐
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

Got all the items I HAD to have. Man GLU this weekend has been tempting 
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Anyone else having trouble loading the Offers page? I click the button but the page never loads?
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Whatever, I don’t owe you guys anything. In my game I can vote how I choose. And unless you dye that dress, it’s a freakin hot mess. 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My looks so far. I’m having fun, but I have 10 ticket buyers on my golden hellish ts group.....

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts

OOOH, I love this theme.  I predict tons of the open orange gown in many many colors! :)

I picture plenty of updo hair styles, drapey looks in  free flowing fabrics like, the picture above.  (thank you to a few unsuspecting friends.  (Thank you Evelyn, @september & vanessaM)

I just love the silhouette of the bow and arrow.  I don't know if they borrowed  it from Cupid, but I'm looking forward to all our February events. I can't wait to see all your ideas and looks.  Let's get to the details, so we can get this open and ready for Spoilers!

Greek Goddess SYS
    Starts Thursday, February 4th @ 3pm Eastern
    Ends Sunday, February 7th, @ 9pm Eastern
    14 Free Tickets
    2 to Start 1 Every 6 hours
    575 points wins all the Earners
    TS is based on Rank and Level

Let your imagination run wild and dress to your inner Goddess. (we've all got an inner Goddess, don't you think?
    And speaking of inner goddess - Here's Kim. She's so in touch with her inner goddess, it's shining outward!

the first image above shows people in contemporary casual clothes, as if they live in Mykonos or are on vacation there.

are we meant to do contemporary casual outfits as well as the ancient greek outfits Kim described in the call?
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Ppl have boycotted hair and dresses because they were in a ts that had so many ticket buyers it was impossible to get those things. Ppl are irrationally petty all the time. This game isn’t only about logic and trying to teach glu a lesson, but it’s very emotional for me. Spending over it’s not appropriate to say, but a lot, definitely connects me to random feelings about this game in a way I can’t explain. Sometimes I get very very upset if I don’t win some item I really want. I could be buying real designer clothes for this price. I want to stop playing because everything has become so incredibly, increasingly unfair, but how can you walk away from something you’ve been so invested in. But please don’t harshly respond, I’m not trying to make a political statement, and I’m really sensitive. This game is just a part of my life in a larger way than it should be because of my own problems and how I react to things in my life. 
    I’m definitely sharing too much about myself, but also think about how this game fits into your life, why are you so committed? 
    Sometimes being slightly petty, like voting against something for an insignificant reason just quells some anger I’m currently having against part of the game. 

I really don’t think this topic is appropriate to discuss here, and many arguments brought up aren’t. I come to it usually to scan and see what outfits are successful, so please forgive me for being emotional. 

And also if you have no idea what I’m talking about, I’m just trying to defend saying I’m doing something petty in my voting that people responded negatively to really early this morning. 
    I’ll try not to boycott things unfairly in the future. Sorry if I actually upset someone. 
    Other players have nothing to do with how much money you spend on your game and whether you got or didn't get an item. Take it out on Glu, not them.

Android player. 👾
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    @stellarsphere Welcome to the forum! We believe the votes are manipulated by Glu. As you can see many of us, myself included, are getting 30s for this sys. It's awful and we all deserve higher scores. I think it's comical how majority of us are scoring low when the last earnable is something we all want. My scores last sys were  majority in the 50s. My first two looks today were high 30s. Gold, white, and silver seem to be scoring higher than colorful outfits. Who knows anymore...guess it's up to Glu what scores we get.
    Thank you! ☺️ I totally agree, the past two SYS I surprisingly did really good but all the others kept me stuck in Silver 3 for weeks... it’s so aggravating seeing other users repeat the same outfits and gain so many votes that I totally believe it’s some sort of bot because how else can dolls repeat outfits? I truly hope they fix this... those new boxes aren’t even worth it, I got dyes both times (for free and I shamelessly spent 5 crystals on another, totally regret it).
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    hanhanhan said:
    Why was JuviasPlace banned?

And will the tickets we win from diamond boxes roll over to the next SYSs if we don’t use them in this one?

@KalindaKing

I think it was because they shared a shady Instagram page by name, but that post wasn't removed so that would be weird.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

My first four entries. I’m in 18th place.
    At least it’s fun to come up with looks for this theme 🤷‍♀️
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    Looks 1-5 ✨

@kkhsam Awesome looks! What lip color did you use on look 2-4?
  • RoksanaRoksana Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Looks 3-5 ✨
    Currently in 2nd but I'm happy with my scores 😊 Even though the girl that is in 1st place is using ugly 2015 clothes 🤷‍♀️
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    When you want that bow, so you choose suffering. 😔

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

I think this game has a problem with me🥺😭😭😭
  • IcegemIcegem Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

Finally glu loves me
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This SYS is feeling rigged after I had multiple SYS events in a row that felt fair. I'm glad I don't have to worry I'll end up gold again but it shouldn't be because the voting system is questionable.
    Platform: Android

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Sorry for including this here but it has been  happening to me a lot that is......whenever I click on a video to unlock a kloset item during sys it always unlocks and when I press the submit button it always says I am wearing a locked item and when see my kloset item it becomes locked again and gives me the locked item timer. 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My first 50 votes  in gold level 🥰  💝💕
    I’am so happy 😁 

I love this look! Totally using it as inspo 💕
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @Gabriela99 @iamkoko congrats on the 60! What did ur next look score? There seems to be a trend of ppl getting a 60 then the next look scores 30-40
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Sorry for including this here but it has been  happening to me a lot that is......whenever I click on a video to unlock a kloset item during sys it always unlocks and when I press the submit button it always says I am wearing a locked item and when see my kloset item it becomes locked again and gives me the locked item timer. 
    This happened to me for the first time this week. I watched the video but it still said the item was locked when I tried to submit
    iOS