🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    Do we know when the Perfect Date collection is available? I tried finding the release date but couldn’t.
    Feb 5th 💕
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    Do we know when the Perfect Date collection is available? I tried finding the release date but couldn’t.
    Feb 5th 💕
    Thank you so much🙏 
  • JuviasPlaceJuviasPlace Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Is there a parfum SYS soon? We have had bottle in diamond collection, fashion goal bottle and fashion goal bag that looks like parfum. What would even you wear for it??
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    lulula said:
     Did anyone else get 5 green dyes for Groundhogs day? They couldn't have given us 5 diamonds instead?? Or 5 wine red dyes for valentines  
    You got 5 dyes?! I only got 3??
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Has anyone had any of the new storylines from the Feb update yet? I'm surprised that I haven't seen any pop up yet. 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    lulula said:
     Did anyone else get 5 green dyes for Groundhogs day? They couldn't have given us 5 diamonds instead?? Or 5 wine red dyes for valentines  
    Same🤔
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    mirthe said:
    jwawawa said:
    lulula said:
    Same🤔
    I thought I saw 5 tbh but if Glu gave us 3 that’s even more disappointing💀💀 I just saw unwanted green dyes 
    Platform: iOS
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    Has anyone had any of the new storylines from the Feb update yet? I'm surprised that I haven't seen any pop up yet. 
    I haven't either
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    lulula said:
    mirthe said:
    jwawawa said:
    lulula said:
    Same🤔
    I thought I saw 5 tbh but if Glu gave us 3 that’s even more disappointing💀💀 I just saw unwanted green dyes 
    Lol they are finally doing something nice, but no one was waiting for those green dyes🤭 I’d rather get wine red dyes. 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I just opened my diamond box and won that weird new dress but then my game like glitched out with a black bar across the screen and I didnt get anything.  Is that just me?
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So for the new boxes we get to pay 5x the amount of a dye box but most palettes I’ve seen had mostly dye in them and the amount of dye is only 1.2x the amount of dye we get in the dye boxes..
    At this point this game is a joke
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    This new feature is the worst thing they’ve come up so far, my box contained 5 badges with dyes, 1 item and two with tickets. REMOVE THE DYE FROM THEM FOR GODS SAKE
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

My free box, that's a lot of dye and not all the items were in my palette 
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

@KalindaKing can you please tell the team to fix this glitch? I used haunted(?) dye to dye my dress and after that, champagne colored handhelds turned into a weird color. ☹️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I’m doing the Mykonos mystery and I just got a call from the person who’s art was stolen and she said her grandfathers gonna kill her if she doesn’t find it and said I’m invited to the party but I’ve not got a task to say where it is, does anyone know where I need to go? 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Basak I had same glitch yesterday with my gold dye. When I closed my game and openen again, everything went back to normal...
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    By the way, there was an issue with how your nails looked while holding the new charcuterie board and that was just fixed!
    @KalindaKing Is it possible to fix the nails when holding the wine glass(es)? The pointer finger nail pops off and on the nail bed when the glass tilts. Also the white polish turns white with a purple/pink outline. 
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

Now I have 1 diamond left and didn’t get the arrow 🤡🤡🤡  Wanna go back to 12hours ago and tell myself don’t do this🙃🙂🙂🙃🙂🙃
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

This is really sad...😢
  • SaschaSascha Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Sascha said:
    Soooo... is it worth it? Or should I save for VIP-event? I have 259 k-stars at the moment.

Agree - play
    LOL - save k-stars

Sort of unlucky. At least the skirt and lips are cute!
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Just posting it here in case you want to chase ANYTHING in the new boxes
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Don’t know what I expected... every time I play these, I always get energy/dye/cash and rarely do I get the clothing... it’s becoming such a waste of my stars I always end up at 0. I always hope somehow I’ll get clothes but nope. It feels like Glu 99% of the time want your to waste all your stars just to buy some but I play 100% for free... yay for more dyes 🙄

EDIT

I don’t know why I keep bothering, putting energy and dye into these boxes make no sense to me, it’s such a waste of K stars... I honestly am starting to give up on these 😭

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Just posting it here in case you want to chase ANYTHING in the new boxes
    @KalindaKing I dont understand how this pallette is ok? all 4 new clothing items should be in each box, its false advertising when not a single item is there. Glu is so gross. This is just a more expensive dye box, 1 ticket costs less than 5 diamonds so its a total rip off. I want to chase the bow and arrow but its a waste of diamonds. Even diamond kollections are better than these cus at least you get something. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I actually thought the chances of these boxes were pretty good until I checked the forum
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Will there be any more 5 diamond boxes coming out soon? Want to know whether to save my diamonds or not.
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Will there be any more 5 diamond boxes coming out soon? Want to know whether to save my diamonds or not.
    @CharlieKkh There is another Showstopping style box coming out in the Lovely Lingerie sys! (February 11th)
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Chqrlotte said:
    @CharlieKkh There is another Showstopping style box coming out in the Lovely Lingerie sys! (February 11th)

Do you know what’s in the next box I only have enough diamonds to open one of the boxes?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.