🗳️🔱 SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS👸🔱

Comments

• jusadrikkhiosjusadrikkhios Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @FoxieLola it’s from a kollection, can’t remember the name tho 😢
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited February 2021

Really loving the earnable dress  from the SYS it’s so gorgeous! Also took a spin on the new Kollection and won the set 🤩 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Normally, I get the first earnable with my 5th look, but it took my 6th look to reach it today. I love the dress! It's so pretty and dyes beautifully. 

Also finally got this little beauty! Last time I got one was before the new SYS was introduced. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    ...That moment when you write a warm and supportive comment trying to uplift someone and they attack you in the DMs. 🙂
    Why are the edges so long on the kollection hair? 🤔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @thesweetone excuse me?? How could anyone, you’re always beyond pleasant. 💕

Idk doll. I'm hella confused right now, but... I guess 🙁
    ...That moment when you write a warm and supportive comment trying to uplift someone and they attack you in the DMs. 🙂
    I hate that anyone was mean to you. I don't understand why people are so rude and demeaning to others. It takes more effort and energy to be mean than it does to be nice. Whatever they said, ignore it. You and all of us know how kind you are. When someone is really negative, it says so much about them as a person. It's sad that anyone lets a game affect them to the point they attack another person, especially one as loving as you. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    It's a cowardly thing to attack someone in private and not on the main thread. But I guess it's bc they know we will come to @thesweetone 's defense. Mental health is extremely important, if a game affects you that deeply maybe it's time to take a step back and evaluate what's important.  Also, try to realize that words can do deep damage to people. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I hate that anyone was mean to you. I don't understand why people are so rude and demeaning to others. It takes more effort and energy to be mean than it does to be nice. Whatever they said, ignore it. You and all of us know how kind you are. When someone is really negative, it says so much about them as a person. It's sad that anyone lets a game affect them to the point they attack another person, especially one as loving as you. 

Thank you doll. I always appreciate your support 💖
    I commented here because that DM really caught me off guard. There was no hate/malice in my comment regarding stuff in the diamond boxes. I wouldn't want to purposefully harm anyone and I feel that my comment wasn't harmful. If it was please do tell me guys. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

And the hits keep coming 
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    so sorry to hear about this @thesweetone. You always seem so kind and sincere in the forum, its a shame that this bully decided to attack you for no reason at all. I agree with the previous comments that they did this behind closed doors because they knew if they did it here, they would be totally called out for it.
    hope you’re doing okay, please prioritise your mental health ❤️
    Thank you doll @hanhanhan 💙
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    is this going to be a new every week thing that you can pay set amount of diamonds to have a chance to get tickets for SYS from boxes? because i really think its unfair that atm there are people that have the ability to have x amount of votes from all the tickets they are able to get from diamonds. I mostly used my diamonds to get the monthly collections or any extra new outfit i can get from the closet but now this weekend and all the other SYS to come (if this is a new thing now) its pretty much pay diamonds to get or ticket or screw yourself and go down the ranking. 14 tickets for all unless you pay $$ its fairest 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2021
    If you get any rude, or uncomfortable messages from another member, please don’t respond, but contact moderation.  I’m sorry someone struck out at you  like that @thesweetone.  I wonder if it was the same one who wrote to A member last week. .  

Edit typo 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    NicDoll said:
    After scoring average 50s in the wedding sys, I kinda did not expect this. Well, shame on me 🤡

Nooooo way!!! Those looks are beautiful! 😩 what is going on? 

P.S. are those both the ombré lips? Sorry, I can't tell! They looks so beautiful on your doll ◡̈  
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i’ve been loving these creative looks i’ve seen in the VB and in the forum! may your scores be high, ladies 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    What’s wrong with my looks?! At first I thought these eyes has a problem so I changed them but nothing changed😭
    Whenever I’m in gold It’s hard to even get 40 votes.
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @arifromkkh sorry i misled you but glad you did not listen😊
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    @arifromkkh sorry i misled you but glad you did not listen😊
    oh dont worry, all the odds were againts me, u were all wise for saying no, it was the smart choice, but yeah, im glad i didnt listen lol, thank u♥️
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    1 - 8 

Android player. 👾
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

A use for the a**l bead hair finally found! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)