PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS TO KALINDA OR OTHER ADMINS!

wolfsbanewolfsbane Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
So yesterday I spent 15 diamonds to open those diamond boxes. I got 1 ticket on one box, and dyes on the other two.
I wasn't able to take a screenshot coz I never had any problem with the game before so I thought I'll get it as I normally do! 

All the dyes appeared on my game,BUT THE TICKET HAS NOT! 

I contacted Glu support and told me that THEY CAN'T DO ANY ACTION UNLESS I PROVIDE THEM WITH SCREENSHOTS!

WTF?! So these guys are telling me that no matter how much diamonds or stars we spent on the game, UNLESS WE PROVIDED A SCREENSHOT,will be USELESS IF IT'S NOT REFLECTED ON OUR GAME?

I thought diamonds are server based so you guys suppose to know where the hell we use our diamonds and what the hell we got using it, RIGHT?
So if I provided A FAKE SCREENSHOTS you'll provide my prize coz YOU CAN'T DOUBLE CHECK IT IN YOUR SYSTEM? WTF?

IM SO UPSET COZ IT TOOK US SEVERAL SYS TO HAVE THOSE DIAMONDS AND YET YOU'LL JUST SNATCH THEM OF US! 

Today, I opened another box (screenshot I provided here) and you see, I got ONE TICKET again and message the support again.

I'll update what's gonna be their response.
CORRUPTION AT ITS FINEST! 😤😡🤬
I really have no choice but to post here since I'm so helpless.

Comments

• wolfsbanewolfsbane Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Please help me. It took me a long time and efforts to earn my kstars and diamonds 😭 I can't accept the fact that all my efforts were being trashed!
  • wolfsbanewolfsbane Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So here is the bs response from the rep:

I really can't understand why they can't do it when I saw a post on Facebook where a rep was able to help with the same situation! 
    Here's that post:

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Just open another ticket and explain again, sometimes that helps. 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    they can obviously check.
    Open a new ticket with the support, maybe another person can be more useful. 
    Report to the support that other players have been compensated for the same issue.
    Maybe you can also show how many looks you submitted in this Sys, so they can see you didn’t use the tickets. (they can check by them self but it’s more quick). 
    Unfortunately the only way to being compensate it’s the perseverance.
    The support always tries to blame your connection, your storage etc.
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I've escalated this to the team today and we'll discuss with customer care.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I had the same issue over the weekend and got the same response. I've learned customer service is rarely helpful. One thing I definitely suggest is ALWAYS take a screenshot of your winnings. ALWAYS. It's better to have proof and not need it, then not have proof when you need it. I gave up on getting my item and tickets. Good luck to you.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!