🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    @CharlieKkh There is another Showstopping style box coming out in the Lovely Lingerie sys! (February 11th)

Do you know what’s in the next box I only have enough diamonds to open one of the boxes?
    @CharlieKkh i don't think there is any official spoilers for them yet. It will probably be revealed sometime before the Lingerie sys!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    kinda random thought but why is the mcdonald red in so many collections where it doesnt really fit?? like this month why didnt they just put in pink i almost never have pink....
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Your purple looks lovely @bellaKKH but I agree on the other two
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Just a thought for a future update, either we need new homes to buy or the cribs achievement should be removed once you bought all the homes available. I'm stuck at 80 percent and I can't get to 100 when there are no homes to buy.
    Platform: Android

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Hi Dolls
    Does anyone know when the next VIP event will take place?
    :*

• alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @RiinaUkii next week
    iOS Player 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @kittykatx I'm not sure about the TB boxes. I haven't heard anything.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    i was so happy with this game but it just f*cks me now.  what's the point?  support is sh*t, service is sh*t, you don't get the items you bought and pay for?! what a crap, i will leave a bad review, bye
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    20/49 not as bad as I thought it would be 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    i- pls? this is new, isn’t it? 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh, that’s from the fall of 2014.  It was originally giftable. My iOS Games 1st husband sent it a few months into the game, then later I saw it for purchase and I bought that deal for the two Androids. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Idk how to feel considering how unseasoned The sims 4 is but let's see
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I’m so confused could this be a good thing? 

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Edit: Because now I read some of the articles. It seems like they’re purchasing the game but the current team will be still be behind the game? So I don’t think anything will change much.
    ashleyy said:
    I’m so confused could this be a good thing? 

So basically nothing is going to change, they’re now the owners of the game but all the rest it’s the same.
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Well, knowing EA as they are, for sure the free stuff will end and we will have to buy nail by nail in "dlc's package". Well, at least Glu is been giving us a demo for whats to come.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    RoxyHart said:
    Well, knowing EA as they are, for sure the free stuff will end and we will have to buy nail by nail in "dlc's package". Well, at least Glu is been giving us a demo for whats to come.
    Does EA also do that with Sims mobile? I played the sims 3 and 4, where you have to buy each package, but I am not familiar with their mobile game. It would really be awful if this happens
    Platform: iOS
    lulula said:
    RoxyHart said:
    Does EA also do that with Sims mobile? I played the sims 3 and 4, where you have to buy each package, but I am not familiar with their mobile game. It would really be awful if this happens
    I don't own any of their games on my cell phone, but I do have some for PC and PS4 and there was never "anything" for free, on the contrary, there are several packs sold separately, which most I see as essential for gameplay and bring much more fun, but the value of dlcs is basically the value of a new game, which in my opinion is not worth it.
    RoxyHart said:
    They purchased GLU not the game so I don’t think anything will change in the game actually.
    RoxyHart said:
    They purchased GLU not the game so I don’t think anything will change in the game actually.
    I really hope so, I do love this game but do not have a great experience with EA, so I do hope you are right.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.