🗳️🌹 SYS 2/8/21 - Romantic Night Out 💖🥂

Comments

• MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    @mirthe agreeeee! Especially when TS items don’t scream sporty what so ever! 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @Muco the earnables mostly don’t match Kim’s calls, so then I’m like 🤷🏼‍♀️
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    The heart purse should be an earnable to go with the theme more since both items are black and dull i though they’d be red since it’s nearly Valentines 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm just going to have fun putting together looks since Glu doesn't care if we enjoy SYS less and less. Just let me rank high enough to get a box at least.
    Platform: Android

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Muco said:

awww!!! i love this!
    i wonder what would be the theme for the weekend SYS event? since in that period is valentine's day and we're having a romantic theme NOW 🤔 i hope it has better earnables that this time :/ i really didn't like anything for my doll but i love the romantic inspo! (sorry for my english 😅)
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    i wonder what would be the theme for the weekend SYS event? since in that period is valentine's day and we're having a romantic theme NOW 🤔 i hope it has better earnables that this time :/ i really didn't like anything for my doll but i love the romantic inspo! (sorry for my english 😅)
    This weekend is Lovely Lingerie 😊
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    So we don’t have the diamond box this SYS?
    @iamkoko oh great! thank you!

here is some inspo! i really can't decide between a formal (gowns) or a more casual look, but i'm going to have fun and enjoy this SYS. All the outfits i'm going to use will be in these red/pink/white palette because it remind me of valentine's day and romance😁 
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    viola said:
    So we don’t have the diamond box this SYS?
    No, only for the weekend sys
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Thinking a bit ahead here... but I literally don't have any lingerie pieces... do you guys have a good amount in your wardrobes?? 
  • babytomato04babytomato04 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Everything's ugly.
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Thinking a bit ahead here... but I literally don't have any lingerie pieces... do you guys have a good amount in your wardrobes?? 
    Nope, I don’t have any lingerie at all so I’m afraid I won’t get the ts items... I hope I get a lingerie item from the free diamond box
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Wow Kim's calls are getting more confusing by the week!
    I'm going for flowy girly dresses with wine, flowers and candy as a handheld.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    the items are so meh! hm, easy sys :D
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Happy Monday dolls 🥰 Don’t like the prizes but I like the theme and after this exhausting SYS where I wasted my saved tickets for the 11th spot... kinda happy I will not be mad for whatever I score. 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I am determined to use the golden eyes no matter what😂

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • GohanhottyGohanhotty Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Good morning everyone I'm new to this forum but not game and I play with a male character and hope to make lots of friends
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Gohanhotty said:u
    Good morning everyone I'm new to this forum but not game and I play with a male character and hope to make lots of friends
    Welcome darling!
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    edited February 2021
    mirthe said:
    Nope, I don’t have any lingerie at all so I’m afraid I won’t get the ts items... I hope I get a lingerie item from the free diamond box
    we are also going to get a free diamond box this weekend? I was afraid it was only bc the boxes were new