🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 2/5/21 - Reality Event - Keep the Cameras Rolling! 📺

1234568Next

Comments

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    This is the first time (and fastest) that I've finished a reality event. All the earnables are so pretty 😍.

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    here’s how i styled the earnables i got so far! it’s giving me popular girl in the early 2000s. 

the dress is personally not my favorite but i’m gonna try to finish the event or go as far as i can with the time left (1 day 1 hour)
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I keep on accidentally doing parties. I want to scream. Does anyone know what it is when you get that vodka sponsorship that gives you k stars or whatever? I got it last reality show event and I thought it was when you do a reality show at the San Diego house. Am I just completely lost? It gives me no option to start a reality show there at all and I just accidentally did a party and got no k stars....? 
    @dolldream you have to go to mirimount studios in hollywood and talk to the camera guy to film a reality show 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    dolldream said:
    I keep on accidentally doing parties. I want to scream. Does anyone know what it is when you get that vodka sponsorship that gives you k stars or whatever? I got it last reality show event and I thought it was when you do a reality show at the San Diego house. Am I just completely lost? It gives me no option to start a reality show there at all and I just accidentally did a party and got no k stars....? 
    I believe you have to go to Hollywood (Mirimount Pictures) and the director for the reality shows is there and you can choose which location to film at. However, I have never heard about the Vodka Sponsorship 😞
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I love this shoes! Also, I love this kollection bundle hair but the bundle was ofc the last thing I got from the kollection.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

💓
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited February 2021
    any chance this pose could be fixed with the beautiful eden eyes ? the eyebrow goes through the eye 😂 @KalindaKing
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts

Update on my last post! I went with the majority vote and spun A Perfect Date, got 80 k stars so spun again, and got the dye. Thank you all for the help because I'm literally the worst at making decisions 😂

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Loving the earners!! finally got the dress. 

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Finally got the last earnable 🥰

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Finished the event 😝

• therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Does anyone know when is gonna be the next VIP weekend event?
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @therealsavannah next week i think, really wanted spoilers tho 😭
  • eileen20eileen20 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    love, love, love the shoes!!🦋💗
    ios
    message me to add on facebook <33
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    So cute, I love everything ❤️
    💕

finished the event thanks to the 19 energy i got from opening the daily boxes and going to a bunch of places for extra energy 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    dolldream said:
    Does anyone know what it is when you get that vodka sponsorship that gives you k stars or whatever? I got it last reality show event and I thought it was when you do a reality show at the San Diego house. Am I just completely lost? It gives me no option to start a reality show there at all and I just accidentally did a party and got no k stars....? 
    @dolldream what you’re talking about is a product placement! 

If you own the house and the correct table in that house, and agree to it, you get a few stars and/or cash one time upfront and then you can film at that particular location and tap the action related to the product (usually located above a table in the house) to advance the “Hype it Up” achievement. You can read more about product placements in this guide I made here:

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5457775/your-guide-to-reality-achievements#latest

You definitely won’t get rich on product placements, just a few k-stars here and there. So if you miss out on one or forget about it, it’s not a big deal.