🗳️🔱 SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS👸🔱

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2021
    My prize was 6000 kash.  :/  At least I got a hairstyle I wanted from a kollection. 
    Platform: Android

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited February 2021
    undecided if I like this hairstyle🙃🙃 (edit: i'm thrilled with the earnable hair though!)

Platform: iOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Prefer this hair 😎 cost me nada too. Got 4th happy cause I wanted the eyes
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Someone submitted a look at the last minute and I lost my chance at winning the eye makeup by 1 vote : )))))))) im so salty 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I had trouble ranking that high in TS but I wasn't getting good scores like others. I could have at least have gotten to the earnable hair and ranking high enough to get a box would have been nice. The SYS box having tickets is a terrible idea. It's just another way of giving some players more advantages than others. And I don't think 5 diamonds is worth it when I could end up getting 12 emerald dye instead of something I'd want. Glu just keeps making SYS worse and worse. This is why I focus on earnables from the regular weekend event instead. 
    I agree! It was hard as it was before with just ticket buyers... but now with the boxes it’s even hard to level up/easier to get knocked down a level... even worse, it’s hard to win items 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    I got the headpiece and this is my whole take on this single piece. I submitted two extra tickets to reach the earnable hair but it was worth it (that can absolutely say how low my scores were this time around 😩)

🌸✨🌼
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    *Me completely mourning the loss of the TS hair because a TB decided to submit a look within the last 2 minutes, bumping me into fourth place with only 9 votes behind*
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    High

Low

favs

With the beautiful @Zarah

Very fire and ice
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    this is my TS.. am I missing something? am I just having a blonde moment? I’m confused. why would one level down if they tied?
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I really enjoyed this theme, especially my scores they were all 50+ 🥰. Wish I could’ve gotten a higher ranking but ofc TB wouldn’t give me a chance 💀 still grateful! (Here’s a few of my fav looks)

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    edited February 2021
    My scores weren't the best, started with low 30s and they went up to high 40s; leveled down to silver again but I didn't really care about the ts prizes, I was in love with the earnables tho so I'm happy I got the hair after all 😍 @m1lk_jpg

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Gold level is super uncool. But I’m still satisfied because I love pearls!

• eileen20eileen20 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    not sure how i’m gonna style them yet (i was so close to getting the dress😪) but these items are so cute! 
    ios
    message me to add on facebook <33
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Got the boots and headpiece which is good cause the headpiece was the only thing i wanted

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I’m so happy with my outfits of this week💘 
    (but a little bit sad because I discover I don’t like the TS’s hair without the gold thing)
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

I’ve submitted some extra looks. Something strange is going on with the scores... sometimes I score high at the beginning and low at the end and sometimes it’s low at the beginning and high at the end OR high the other sys and low the other sys 🤔🤔🤔

Also something weird happened to me last weekend... I’ve bought the TT but I haven’t received my tickets so I’ve contacted support. They’ve helped me and added the tickets to my game but my timer suddenly stopped. I didn’t know what was going on ... To let my timer work again I had to submit my 3 purchased tickets ! 😨 I guess that’s not the way of working... So eventually I’ve lost 2 free tickets !!! and I’ve used 2 I’ve got from diamond box. I’m so mad at Glu. I’ve bought the TT for nothing imo 🙄 Why submit purchased tickets if you can have for free which I lost because the timer stopped. I’ve contacted te support again but they couldn’t help me anymore. I still have some stacked but I was so mad that so decided to go as a free player from now on. My gold vip will also be ending next month. 😡😡😡

Beside that, I’m happy with the prizes ! 😊
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited February 2021

miss out on the armour dress by a few points but i love the gold boots and headpiece. 

IOS Player 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I am so mad at myself. I submitted 7 extra tickets to try and get the eyes and got at least 52 in all of them but still didn’t make it. An extra 378 points on top of the 742 I had from my free 14 and I still came 7th and just missed them. I’m so annoyed for buying tickets for no reason. I hate this game 😭 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    komorebi said:
    Someone submitted a look at the last minute and I lost my chance at winning the eye makeup by 1 vote : )))))))) im so salty 
    I submitted an extra look in the last second to go from 12th to 9th and get the dress. Two other people did the same thing so it was all for nothing and I came
    in 11th by 5 votes from 9 😭😭😭
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    How I styled my prizes 
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I ended up 15th which I'm fine with. I get to stay in Silver lll and got these beautiful earrings in my box 😊.

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Imagine I’m Wonder Woman with the Lasso of Truth

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Loved the theme and background too! I wish Glu would add them to the photo booth after each sys event. I ended in 12th place. Here’s my low, high and fave looks.

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @lulula @viola
     Vip event back in 2017. 

IOS Player