๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฑ SYS 2/4/21 - Greek Goddess SYS๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ”ฑ

1222324252628Next

Comments

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts

Ended up third and got these gorgeous items. And therefore, levelled up to gold. What a bittersweet sys!ย 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    my last three looks scored good, i came in 11th and got the headpiece + bootsย 

โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I ended 13 my TS group was crazyย 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I ended up in 14th place. It was really fun being in a group with @MarianiPoizen I loved your creative looks!! Hope you got something nice in your silver box?

There were a lot of ticketbuyers in our group. Even some other forum member who -for some reason- did not came forward. Just wanna say: no problem is you buy tickets, but a little heads up would have been nice so that I don't get my hopes up of winning an item.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I fell in love with eyes and hair. So I fighted, I tried to convince myself not to ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    I think Iโ€™m gonna use those eyes a lot or even make as main eyes ๐Ÿ’• sadly we canโ€™t change the color but I still love it.ย 

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I know the dyes are bad, but can we talk about the tickets in the SYS box?

This is my spot after 5 extra tickets and only the person in first place was the typical tickerbuyer. Without them I'd probably be in like 20th place despite my looks doing well. I didn't wanna use all my tickets from my desperate attempt to even buy the bow, but before going to bed I had a feeling that I might not get the outfit without them, turned out I was right.

At least for today's SYS people who are willing to spend diamonds on these boxes don't have any to spend anymore, probably. I won't spend more money since archery is my only weakness too, I think.

At least I got a nice headpiece out of this, eh? I'll mourn the bow as much as I mourn the Alice hair though. ๐Ÿ˜…
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Used a few extra tickets to get the eyes, wish I got the hair but the top 3 had over 900 points, every item from this sys is cool tho ๐Ÿ’–

• MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    17th

ย Probably itโ€™ll be my first look in next SYS
    iOS ย Player ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป
    English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    A+++ list โญ๏ธ
    โ•ย 20 Daily videos for ALLโ—๏ธ
    I played occasionally in ย (2017-2020)๐Ÿ˜ย 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 ๐Ÿ’•

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @LindaVB thanks I enjoyed seeing your looks. You always style so well.
    Last three looks. Was three points from the hair so I figured Iโ€™d use the ticket I got from the showstopper box to get the hair.

Love the hair ๐Ÿ˜ƒย 

Silver box wasnโ€™t too bad, skirt will be useful.

I play on iOS
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    lulula said:

i truly wonder when Glu will start updating throwback boxes with these items. it's not even too new as it was released in 2017, but i would actually be excited to participate in the weekday TB if giftboxes contained gorgeous items like this. but instead, I have to save 25 diamonds which would take 1 month, then also be lucky enough to see it in the VB to get it. like why does Glu make everything so difficult?
    @lulula Definitely agree with you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ It would be so easy to make a section in the kloset or update the the weekday boxes. According to the Encyclopedia the items in this type of boxes cover only the first 4-5 pages of the whole register.
    And I hope that jumpsuit costs only 12 diamonds in the VB๐Ÿคž
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Me and my bad editing ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    But I love the TS hair ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Vibrations, before finishing the Sys. โ˜บ
    I like to vote in the last moments.

3rd doll in the second row is me selling my soul for the hair I just love it sm! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've never been spotted before !! ๐Ÿฅฐ

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

Gladiator vibes๐Ÿน
    and yes i sold my soul for the eyes, went to bed in first with 940 votes and ended up at 6th๐Ÿ™ƒ
    โ™Ž๏ธโ™Œ๏ธ
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me onย https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    ๐Ÿค—
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I am absolutely in love with these eyes! They are gorgeous! Also I really like the way the white gloves look with this dress!ย 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I was in a group with @LindaVB and @MarianiPoizen. I ended up in 10th place, while being in Gold, aka โ€œHELL.โ€ I rarely ever post on here anymore, but you know felt cute, might delete later.๐Ÿ˜‰

Sorry for this long a&$ post, I donโ€™t know how to collage my looks or whatever.๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
    โœŠ๐ŸพNO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!โœŠ๐Ÿพ
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
    ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Deleted...I made an oops
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    ...the new tickets in the SYS made it nearly impossible for me to get anything...luckily I outscored them bc of looks getting really high 50s and even a 60 so I'm kinda happy?
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Most of my looks scored 40โ€™s, and my top 10 all had 1,000+ votes. I cannot tell you how good it felt to decide i didnt care and shower the disappointment of this SYS away. i also got 3 opal dyes in my silver box which is at least a dye that i love!ย 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowย 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Ended up with a bronze box

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I did a gif of my looks this time.. something different. I had a lot of fun with this theme!

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    My scores werenโ€™t great but I got enough to get the earnable hair by 2 points! I finished 24th in gold and got dye in my silver box which sucked.
    I do like gold because the prizes are better but itโ€™s not like I can get close enough to the top anyway without buying tickets every week.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I did a gif of my looks this time.. something different. I had a lot of fun with this theme!

@luvs2gruuv this is mesmerizing! Can you teach me how to make one? Your looks are always so awesome btw ๐Ÿ˜
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @rikk ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ i love you btw. ๐Ÿค—
    I'm on android, but iphone probably has the same feature. When I'm in my photo gallery, i can choose to "create" a collage or a gif. You just select the pictures you want to include. I hope that helps. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜˜
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you @luvs2gruuv I want to give it a try! ๐Ÿ’• keep inspiring usย