Level 20 & no partnerships?

jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
Hi all,
Relatively new to the game here (about six weeks or so) & I just happened to click on partnerships which said I needed to reach level 11 & unlock the Glamm Dinner Meeting to unlock partnerships. Is it possible I never got this quest or if I missed it, how can I find it again? I also don't seem to have any opportunities to buy businesses. I have the first So Chic & the Cape Town vineyard and haven't heard anything else from Sandra in weeks. TYSM!!
nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤

Answers

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and welcome.  Do you have undone tasks? If so, one task may trigger a business opportunity or more storyline.  If not, I can try and help you more tomorrow. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    That would be amazing, I'd appreciate it so much!! Every time I get down to 1 or 2 tasks left, I get 700 million more lol or a call from Simon with one of those generic tasks to add on top of everything else. Right now I have: The Radiant Couple which is available in 2 hours, 17 hours remaining), LM Commercial (available soon), K-Star Photo Shoot (available soon) & The A-List (reach #100 or higher, I'm currently #147)
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    ok, here’s a tip, when simon calls with his side gigs, he offers 3, j7st keep telling him no. He’ll just jerk calling every hour, but you won’t feel pressured to take additional tasks while you’re trying to get at-head in storyline. Next, just work on those tasks, and I’ll get better advice for you yomortis. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Amazing, thanks!! I had no idea I could just keep telling him no lol. I somehow have entirely different tasks now but once I'm finished with this last one for today I'll have 3 new ones that say available soon plus the A-List 100. Really appreciate your help!!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I had the exact same issue. I'm trying to remember which task I had to complete for it to show up.🤦🏻‍♀️ There's a task that triggers the Glamm meeting. Did you go to Glamm Magazine to see if anything is pending inside?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Also, welcome to the forum!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Thanks! Nothing pending at Glamm itself though I am about to start a photoshoot with them in a different city. This just popped up as available though so wasn't the original hold up at least
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    Still no partnerships :( I have 1 pending gig that should open in about 2 hours and that's all that's left right now but still haven't gotten that dinner meeting!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    Have you done a location by location search for anyone to talk to, like a brew palms meeting, or anything? You stop in ever open door, and speak to everyone you can,  if you dropped an intro this is how to find it. The same process for finding a missing camera crew, lost boyfriend or any other blocked/missing task.  If that doesn’t work, we’ll be able to get help Monday.  (In the meantime I’ll dig up any links that might help)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks, I'll go hunt around now! I just broke up with my husband so it shouldn't be him lol (he was so annoying!!)
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    I had a lingering offer from Sandra to buy Chevre in Paris which I did so hopefully that will do it!! The only other thing I could find was I haven't yet adopted a baby but no other camera crew or anyone else to speak to that weren't networking, etc. Thanks for the tip, fingers crossed it does the trick!!!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    jm323 said:
    I had a lingering offer from Sandra to buy Chevre in Paris which I did so hopefully that will do it!! The only other thing I could find was I haven't yet adopted a baby but no other camera crew or anyone else to speak to that weren't networking, etc. Thanks for the tip, fingers crossed it does the trick!!!
    Hi, did you figure it out what was it? Because my friend has the same problem and she doesn’t know what to do! 

Xoxo
    If you have a bunch of undone tasks, try to get them done, or as many as possible, and then you can send a ticket to support asking them to check things out for you.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen, tap the 3 3 lines to access Options. Then tap Help, then tap Glu Support.  Explain the situation and ask them to check things out.  Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TeejayTeejay Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem. I am level 25. I asked about it in the help ection but the team didn't get back to me.
    You just have to keep doing the tasks available. Support will tell you to just keep playing, they;ve sevused things open up once you have reached #100.  Buy the businesses available, and keep doing tasks. The more you play, the faster you will advance. Try not to get discouraged.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lskk90210Lskk90210 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    jm323 said:

Hey guys! I have been playing the game for a while now and am level 28 I have brought all the business available in the game the retail house in Paris, vineyard & salon & the shop! - I still get the exact same message when clicking on partnerships same as my sister who is at the same level as me… did any one manage to find out why as I’m sure we never got the dinner as a task to do?! Xxxx 

• Ma_RiMa_Ri Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Not sure if it matters or anything but I jus won Muses People's Choice Awards and then I got the dinner call.... 
  • wepettyinnitwepettyinnit Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    A little late but I struggled with this too, and I did the Muse Partnership task and I unlocked it finally.