🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    RoxyHart said:
    RoxyHart said:
    Well, knowing EA as they are, for sure the free stuff will end and we will have to buy nail by nail in "dlc's package". Well, at least Glu is been giving us a demo for whats to come.
    They purchased GLU not the game so I don’t think anything will change in the game actually.
    I really hope so, I do love this game but do not have a great experience with EA, so I do hope you are right.
    I think it’s explained in the articles that Glu will continue to work independently on the games in its portfolio so I don’t think they will be able to do any changes like we’re thinking, they purchased the company but that’s it. 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    So EA is worse than Glu? 🤔😨😱
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    So EA is worse than Glu? 🤔😨😱
    In a way, yes. After the sims 3, the sims 4 was really boring even with all the dlcs, which should already tell you something. It took them 6 years, the BLM movement and massive backlash from the sims community before they decided to fix the skintones. Most of their packs are rushed which normally equals to the pack rarely being used again and the Japanese inspired pack can be an example
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KkhElena the first thing I thought when I heard it was bought by EA was how rough the launch of the Sims4 and subsequent DLCs went 😬 so many players feel like they’re not getting a good value for money anymore...we will see more of that for sure 
  • CleoClementineCleoClementine Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Ok, I made this account solely to talk about EA's moblie games because I played them pretty religiously before I came to KKH, so i'm sorry if we aren't supposed to really talk about this. Basically KKH is most similar to Sims Freeplay, which is a free to play game with a store to buy various things for real money. I doubt things will get more expensive but a big thing in the Sims Freeplay community is how awful the quests/events are. It is incredibly hard to win the prizes and if you don't want to spend money you'll have to commit all of your free time to the game. I think if anything changes it will probably be the events.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    hi @CleoClementine.  Welcome.  Sure you can talk about it.  :) There's even a separate thread for just that topic started by @PrincessCDette .    Now that you have both joined, take a look around. Introduce yourselves in the introduction thread, post your doll look in the 2021 fashion thread.  Just check out the other threads.  :).  Again Welcome both of you.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're really excited about the news!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    kittykatx said:
    FUMING!! About Monica getting to date Raul 😢😢😢 I want to date him! I hope there’s a way to sabotage them ... 😒😂
    Oh first time ever that I just wanna sabotage them. Hope we get to do that....I feel like the Grinch of valentine's day
    it’s only Wednesday. I don’t see Raul or Cassio pairing up with anyone else, they;ve been introduced as our ‘maybe someday’ guys.  I don;t think any of us will ever get either of the guys.  And don’t get me started on the Count.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    it’s only Wednesday. I don’t see Raul or Cassio pairing up with anyone else, they;ve been introduced as our ‘maybe someday’ guys.  I don;t think any of us will ever get either of the guys.  And don’t get me started on the Count.  <3
    If Glu's smart, they will
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Came here to check If I was the only one hurt by Rauls appearance in the storyline😂 I hope the tables turn and we FINALLY get to date him
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I said it in other thread I said it in here : I’m not gonna let them date. RAUL IS MINE 😬😂
    iOS player 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Ahhhh got 40 kstars in the throwback boxes!! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I messed up. Monday I waited to submit my afternoon ticket until I got home from work but forgot and my timer stopped - I didn't realize until it was about an hour past when I was to submit my next ticket. Then I did the same thing yesterday! Goes to show how much my interest in this game has waned.

Even though I'm enjoying the new storylines, I think the new version of SYS has done irreparable damage to me ever enjoying the game like I used to. I haven't completed a TB since last summer?
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I so definitely thought that by going to Florence that her surprise date was going to be Cassio i was fuming before and let out such a sigh of relief seeing Raul 😂😂 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    IF GLU DOESNT MAKE RAUL DATE MY DOLL INSTEAD OF MONICA I AM LEAVING
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited February 2021
    We want update on the TB boxes @KalindaKing stop adding new features and work to make better the one's you have
    Dolls, Please don't post in all caps.  It's seen as shouting, and is specifically prohibited in the rules.
    But yes, I too let out a little relief sigh, that Cassio was not in his usual spot.  But I had to remind myself it is only Wednesday, and there is no way Raul will be taken out of circulation.  Unless of course, that means that Cassio suddenly catches Valentines Fever, and he makes it IG official with us this weekend. :)o:)>:):o

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I so definitely thought that by going to Florence that her surprise date was going to be Cassio i was fuming before and let out such a sigh of relief seeing Raul 😂😂 
    Sameee 😂😂 I was so ready to sabotage her date and say he is not right for her like i did with Michigan but than i saw it was just Raul so i didn't care 😂😂😂😂
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

See you soon, Monica😈😘
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    idk if I should do this because I really want to save stars. Help!!

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.