🗳️🌹 SYS 2/8/21 - Romantic Night Out 💖🥂

Comments

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Final looks, kinda gave up there lol.

Hopefully I can get a silver box for leveling down.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    No dress for me 🥲 why is so hard to give those 2 missing points Glu?🥲

iOS player 

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

Got the last earnable with my last look, i am done😅
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last four looks.

I play on iOS
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

My votes came in <10 minutes and my score was about 10-15 votes lower than every other look I submitted this Sys....
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    🤡
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    My 13 looks in Silver III 💕 I’ve enjoyed virtual dating allll week vicariously through my doll since real dates are out of the question still where I’m from. 💝

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Got the dress, and I actually wanted it, but the left shoulder seems off to me when the doll breathes... either way, it’s pretty cute and I’ll be using it but definitely not the boots from this event 🤭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited February 2021
    SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW SHES PUTTING OUT LOOKS WITH SHOES AND EARRINGS THAT ARE OUR PRIZE.... 

Is she like a hacker...? Or a cheater???? Why does she have items that we haven’t even won yet. And I definitely triple checked O.o 
    edit: @KalindaKing
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My 13 looks 🌹  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW SHES PUTTING OUT LOOKS WITH SHOES AND EARRINGS THAT ARE OUR PRIZE.... 

Is she like a hacker...? Or a cheater???? Why does she have items that we haven’t even won yet. And I definitely triple checked O.o
    @LaLaLola definitely an hacker @KalindaKing
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    LaLaLola said:

@LaLaLola definitely an hacker @KalindaKing
    At least now I know, unfreakingbelievable seriously 😒 I hope something can and will still be done about this even though the SYS is basically over cause that’s awful 🙄 I thought the hackers only had one white hand 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I am so annoyed !!! 😡 
    I really wanted a silver box and because no one overtakes me so I’ve decided to use my 2 tickets left. When I looked again I could have the silver box if I don’t submit anything.
    Edit : 15 min before the SYS ends and 6 min before the SYS ends

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited February 2021
    My group has been very chill and I’ve been 1st for the entire event. But I got knocked down by the doll below me last minute who submitted extra. It’s kinda pointless though wasting tickets when 1st and 2nd get the same prizes so I’m not sure why they felt the need to do it 🤷‍♀️ 
    Overall I really enjoyed this theme ! 💕 Here’s my lowest, two favourites and highest

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • bbbiancybbbiancy Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    help @KalindaKing!! Why did it notify me that I’ll be leveling down in the next SYS? I want to stay in Gold 🥺 btw I’m Bianca
  • eileen20eileen20 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    happy to have the purse and i think the shoes will grow on me♥️
    ios
    message me to add on facebook <33
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Got the Lana Dress! 🥳🥳 and I move down to silver 3 ... so much better than some crap earrings 

so glad I decided to miss My final ticket 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

I was 1/2nd place the whole event and let myself fall in love with the shoes. What a joke. 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Managed to get 6th place in silver. Purse and earrings are cute 🥰 

• Mega_kkhMega_kkh Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    2nd Place

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Got this hair in my silver box.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

the purse is super cute ❤️
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Well. I got 20 k-stars in my bronze box so that's that 😂 Could never figure out what voters wanted. Cocktail dresses failed, gowns failed... I actually had a chill TS group (or everyone was doing as horribly as me) 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    My side game was a whole mess....but we're not gonna talk about that
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited February 2021

It's the first time that I get in a SYS 50s almost for every look (apart from the last one, which scores 46) and it's the first time since the new SYS system arose that I am able to arrive 1st in TS. However, I suppose also my scores could evidence that the VB is at least jeopardised - I've seen a lot of dolls struggling to achieve a 40 this week, and I only got 50s. Don't be mad at me, I care few about the TS prizes this week and I already know the VB won't be so generous to me this weekend.

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Came 17th place and got this dress in my silver box🥰!

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

Finished 2nd place to a TB, but our top 2-4 were super close. It was a pleasure being in a group with real competition! @xoxolovekay I loved all your looks! 💞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would have skipped submitting my last look but I had a chance to get the heart bag and I didn't want to end at a level where it's too high to get a box but too low to get the bag.
    Platform: Android

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Finished 2nd in Silver 3 so I was able to get everything so I’m pretty pleased 😊 I’m thankful my group was relaxed ! I adore the heart bag so much 💕 it’s so cute 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧