🗳️🌹 SYS 2/8/21 - Romantic Night Out 💖🥂

167891012Next

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 9-13

@Chqrlotte I’m so sorry you didn’t get the heart purse 🥺 I submitted all of my free tickets because I’ve thought I couldn’t get the silver box which I actually could have the very last minutes 🤦‍♀️
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Alright the-

They have dye??????????
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Looks 1-13. This theme was fun and I loved using different cocktail and midi dresses ❤️

Wanted a silver box but I was 9th like 30 min before the end so I accepted the earrings in my mind 😂 But thankfully I finished 11th 

My palette had the whole pink ensemble I think and I got these cute boots 💕

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended 6th!! I love the bag and the earrings ♥️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I ended up 14th and got these shoes. I'll gladly stay in Silver lll and keep getting good picks from boxes 😂. 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Happy that I leveled down, got this skirt, its all good 🥰
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I didn't pay much attention to the top 10 in my group because I was leveling down, but apparently it was a real battle. All top 6 had over 1000 points. 

Anyway I won these earrings in my silver box, however I'm not a fan. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Something unbelievable happened! I came 1st in gold tier as a free player. I was so shocked no one sniped!

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts

Finished 2nd place to a TB, but our top 2-4 were super close. It was a pleasure being in a group with real competition! @xoxolovekay I loved all your looks! 💞
    Omg I loved all your looks too! I was wondering if you were a forum doll 💙💙💙💙
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @ViennaKKH don't worry about it, i didn't like the purse so i don't mind!💞 I loved seeing all your looks though, they were great!💞 My looks were super boring and off theme this sys, but i was just trying to get the last earnable:)
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Well this hasn’t happened in a LONG time! I had a chill group in forever, I’m glad since I loved the purse. Too bad we don’t get to win all the prizes because of this levels 🙄.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    @ViennaKKH don't worry about it, i didn't like the purse so i don't mind!💞 I loved seeing all your looks though, they were great!💞 My looks were super boring and off theme this sys, but i was just trying to get the last earnable:)
    Thank you, means a lot to me 🥰
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

So happy with my pick! Would have been happy with either dress or hair, but just so grateful it isn’t dyes! 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Yay got the purse shoes and earrings! Ready to go to the fake bar for Valentine’s Day lol
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    Yay got the purse shoes and earrings! Ready to go to the fake bar for Valentine’s Day lol
    Where’s the outfit from?
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 11 - 13. My scores were average but I got the heart purse 🥳. Now I'm back in gold level so I expect failure during the weekend lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Really happy I managed to get the bag also managed to get the last earnable for the first time in over a month and I don’t even like it really😂

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Okay so something VERY weird just happened... So immediately when the event first ended it said that I came in third place in gold (using only 2 extra tickets btw!!) but then I just now looked back at the SYS rankings again because I wanted to see if the new one started yet and now it says I placed fourth??🤣🤣 But I still have all five prizes from being in third place so maybe there was a glitch or someone hacked their way into somehow getting the top prizes after the event ended😅🤣
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I ended in 16th and got 3 dyes in silver box 😬

iOS player 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    The one time I only wanted to place top 12 😅 and I didn’t even have great scores... I still think the dress is pretty low quality, especially with the thick outlines, but I’m pleasantly surprised to get it for free!!! 
    The PURSE is the real prize tho 😍😍😍

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

I came in 1st ✨
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    @mirthe I think it’s an earnable I don’t remember what sys! 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @rikkksss thanks! I really like it
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨