❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 2/12/21 - Love is in the Air - Valentines Weekend Dating Event! ❤️

Comments

• keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Will there be double stars this weekend @kalindking
  • matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    mirthe said:

Need this outfit for this sys😍
    Im So glad we finally have a box outfit we can use for the sys ! The gold dress last week was pretty but not really related to the theme ! Happy for this so I don’t have to use all my diamonds to get a decent outfit for this sys ! 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I need everything 😭💔
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    SYS-type outfit in the weekend box? Love to see it! Also that mix of Carnival + Valentines Day, awesome. 😍
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH the feathers really give me a Victoria’s Secret vibe, I love it!
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    So now the real question is if we’ll get the heart balloon and sucker as gifts on Valentines Day🤔
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I L O V E everything ! 💕✨
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    These items are all super cute! I hope I get to snatch something on my free box 🥺🥺🥺🥺
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I can’t wait to spend all my kstars this weekend, probably the best weekend event in a while🥰🤩
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:
    My fur babies 🥰. Sorry couldn’t pick one picture. On the left is Cooper my German Shepherd and he’s 4. On the right is Ranger my Pekingese-Pomeranian mix and he’s 14 ❤️❤️. Ready for spoilers ((:
    Edit: adding words
    Not to be dramatic or anything but i would die for Ranger 😍🥺
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope I get the shoes with the stockings because there are other shoes like that and I have none of them.
    Platform: Android

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I love everything 😍!
    Edit: IG I’ll be chasing everything in the GB 😬
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Loved the dress and shoes but this hair looks just like the one we got during Christmas event
    Everything from the boxes os beautiful tho
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Items are nice but I can almost guarantee I won’t get any of the GB items in my freebie. As long as I make it to the hair I’ll be happy 😃
    I play on iOS
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited February 2021
    MoJo1230 said:

Harvey is waiting patiently for spoilers, you don’t want to keep her waiting much longer do you?
    I’d that a Batman reference I see? @MoJo1230
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited February 2021
    By no means a hate comment, but... doesn't it seem like a lot of female hairstyles (especially since last year) are just slight alterations of previous ones? 🤨 
    I've done my research of encyclopedia when I was going back and forth on whether I should start with a male vs female doll, but I can bet on seeing the versions of earnable hair at least 3 times, even on just SYS. Not only this one in particular, just my overall observation from male pov (where I'll, ONCE AGAIN, only be buying t*rowback boxes 🤐)

Yall can get a bit more creative than that... I hope. But the VS GB outfit with wings is PERFECTION
  • kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

I’m sorry but this pink dress is SICKENING😍💖
    CANNOT wait omg✨
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Does anyone have any tips of how to get to the last earnable? I always get stucked at the third : (