❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 2/12/21 - Love is in the Air - Valentines Weekend Dating Event! ❤️

Comments

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @therealsavannah I always tap all the items that might give energy, if you do that a lot your energy bar will go up fast. I also watch the videos for energy and with party events I save energy the days before the event. With date events just only do 1-hour dates. They finish fast.
    Edit: having a bonus star/heart also helps a lot
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Kinda excited to chase some of the items! Even though I already failed so many times with chases 😅
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    😳😳 I love the earnables! The gb items are so beautiful, I'll definitely chase everything!😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts

Those shoes omg 😍
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    mirthe said:
    @therealsavannah I always tap all the items that might give energy, if you do that a lot your energy bar will go up fast. I also watch the videos for energy and with party events I save energy the days before the event. With date events just only do 1-hour dates. They finish fast.
    I’d like to add that if you go to Oak in Soho or Monstrobull Center in LAX you can finish the dates faster with the option of “fine wine”.
    also, check your pets for energy, date random people so you have 1 hour dates and the more GB items you have, the faster you finish (with the bonus)
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    What is the best thing to get out of double stars weekends? Are you doing specific gigs or shoots? 
    Thanks! 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I wish the gb outfit was the earnable 🙈
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

So my many stars won’t be able to see the VIP weekend😅
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Muco said:
    What is the best thing to get out of double stars weekends? Are you doing specific gigs or shoots? 
    Thanks! 

The best thing in-game is to just do 3 hr reality TV show gigs. That's the best way to get the most out of your energy. I usually really focus on offers and specifically surveys though. TheomResearch and Tapjoy surveys usually give you 1 K-Star if you tried a survey and didn't make the cut, and that gets doubled too. During one double weekend I made like 60 K-Stars out of just failing surveys. But also the high paying surveys are doubled, commonly they are about 10 K-Stars but rare ones go to 20-30 and the surveys never take more than an hour, practically half an hour most of the time. But it's also a good time to start long offers, you can do them after the event is done but the payout will be the same.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Love the earnables! 🍒 Although the hair is a little repetitive indeed, I can see it becoming a staple in my wardrobe just like the Christmas one.
    Love the stockings and feathers in the GB ❤️
    Just saw the earnable SYS hair on my doll... love it so much, need good looks. 😩
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

everything is amazing!!!!!!! I need it all😍 the earnables are beautiful, the GB is sickening & I love how high quality the items are💖
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    I havnt been able to watch free vidoes for k stars for days now.before,d videos always stop at 5 per day or even less and now its not even letting me watch or check the free offers at all. What shd i do pls?
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    @kadyyy I think you should contact support and let them know what’s going on 
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I LOVE everything! It’s gonna be a looong and fun weekend! 🌹💕❤️
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    @kadyyy I think you should contact support and let them know what’s going on 
    Thank you 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    mirthe said:
    How can you choose to only do 1 hour dates as when you go on a date the length of it is random? 
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Why yes it @SDC93, I named her after Harvey Dent aka Two-face. Good catch 👍 most people don’t get it and just think I gave her a random boy name 😂 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    In case anyone wants to compare the bodices of this lazily-copied dress. We get boring gowns non-stop, could we at least get some new stuff?

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    @scarley1999 when you go to a date with someone that you have a few points you get the 1 hour date. Just have dates with different NPCs each time! 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @Rikk agree. Would love to see some new stuff instead of remakes of old clothing that we already have. Instead of gowns, I would love to see an update w mostly casual two pieces or just two pieces in general in different type of styles
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I agree completely @kkhelena...when we do get separates, it’s usually just a miniskirt and a crop top in the same color. It’s kind of driving me crazy 😂

We have so many gorgeous gowns and dresses already; it’s unlikely that these quick copies are going to become a long-lasting favorite in anyone’s wardrobe. We really need unique casual separates that we can mix and match...my pants, shorts, and jackets section in the wardrobe look so sad by comparison. It’s crazy that we have a million generic heels but not one pair of riding boots...I think the designers are on auto-pilot these days and I’m not going to waste my time with these repeats 
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Does anyone have any tips of how to get to the last earnable? I always get stucked at the third : (
    Go to New York (Soho) date there a lot, & LAX monstrobull..it’s more money but gives the most amount of hearts- don’t be afraid to date people other than your spouse (for dating reward purposes or course ;))
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Rikk said:
    In case anyone wants to compare the bodices of this lazily-copied dress. We get boring gowns non-stop, could we at least get some new stuff?

the shoes are also almost identical to the ones from the “making headlines”-kollection 
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    asta said:
    Rikk said:

the shoes are also almost identical to the ones from the “making headlines”-kollection 
    Don't mind this one. The cherries are a cute new touch.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
    That Lunar New Years call was pretty cool, giving us cash for the event.
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    I’m so happy it’s double stars offer this weekend. I’m on iOS and I usually don’t have good offers but this one seems good : I’ve bought gummies with discount for $14,25 which is around €12 and got 468 stars ⭐️ 

You’re so lucky, I have no good offers rn. I only have offers where I have to buy things because the games only give 4 stars and my surveys don’t work and idk why..
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨