💬 🧵 v11.8 Quests - Discussion thread 💬 🧵

2Next

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I feel like they should give us the items and storylines from that story thing they tried out. I really want that doctor scrub some ppl got 🥺
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Ok girl I won’t help you then 🙄🤚🏼
    You ever want to 🤜🏻👩🏻?  Her character is rude lol.

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    "I'll donate all your favorite clothes to charity" 😂 Hope you enjoyed the end of this week's quest!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Was there a reward for finishing the quest this week?
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Was there a reward for finishing the quest this week?
    XP and event points I think
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    We need to empower the Olivias of the world! I would like more gigs with her
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Me waiting in the corner to see if we get any romantic storylines with either Cassio or Raul (s*it even Chad would do) next week bc it's gonna be Valentine's Day 👁👄👁
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey guys! I have a few questions; I have no idea if anyone knows the answers, but if you can please help me out! 😊

— Does anyone know if these gigs expire? Do I have to finish them by a certain time or else they’ll disappear?

— when I complete the final gig (for example for Rival Resolutions Part 4), do I get bonus points? I was wondering if I should save the last gig for a weekday event for example

— and IF we do get bonus points for finishing the storyline, would they apply to any weekend event or just professional weekend events?

thanks in advance of anyone knows the answers! 

....thank God that Valentine's Day is a Sunday otherwise I would have skipped school just like in the past years....we have like a whole ass 'gifting flowers to who we like but anonymously' thingy in our school and it's an embarrassment every year

Should I go for another spin? 🥺
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @kkhjulia considering that you have 70 k-stars left, i would just save those for now 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    @watermelonsugarhigh i know... Really wanted the strawberry pieces tho 😪
    Do we have spoilers from the vip event? Wondering if i should either save my stars or spend them lil
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Im not letting Monica have Raul. That's my man, i did my waiting for him. Absolutely not. 
  • Hailey_DollHailey_Doll Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    Im not letting Monica have Raul. That's my man, i did my waiting for him. Absolutely not. 
    Exactly what I was thinking!
    The moment I saw Raul in the club as a date for Monica I was like "Oh HELL NO!!!" 😡 *snap fingers*
    (song playing in the background - The Boy is Mine)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2021
    What is Raul doing here?? I want him for myself!😭 
    Im not gonna let them date lol
    iOS player 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Me @ Raul during the date. 

IOS Player 
    I just took a DNA test turns out I'm a 100%... the new Willow Pape after the appearance of Raul😗👁👄👁brb...gonna use the love potion to seduce him back👁👄👁
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm surprised they used Raul for this since some dolls want their doll dating him. And didn't some people mention Michigan too?
    Platform: Android

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I'm surprised they used Raul for this since some dolls want their doll dating him. And didn't some people mention Michigan too?
    What’s next? Cassio too?! 🥴🥺
    @KKHLucy I already thought he would be the one in Florence since it's usually him there. I wonder what we'll see tomorrow. 

• komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    the weekly quests should have better rewards because do experience points really matter once you get to a high level? I would be more interested in getting kstars or diamonds (!!) rather than experience points that i can literally get from tapping a tree on the street. 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    aaahhh! could this mean there’s still hope for us? 👀

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Is it me or RT is pretty cute ? He have some pretty rad tattoos.  Asking for a friend. 😆
     We should have more storylines with him!
    IOS Player 
    I totally forgot about RT....since we got a third manager just to never be given a reason to interact with him. 

• firebenderfirebender Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I’m so glad Raul didn’t like her, it better be me he’s in love with 😤😤🧐
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I just don't understand why we just can't date Raul or even RT.. I getting tired of being teased about Raul, like why are you guys holding out on us being able to date or married him. It's bound to get boring fast, because we know nothing is gonna happen really. like let's throw kourtney kardashian in the mix isn't she kinda like "single" now? Kim kardashian is about to allegedly get a divorce. Can we date her..? Let us have fun please it's a video game. 
    I was surprised to get a couple of gigs pop up at once today. That hasn't happened for a while. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.