❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 2/12/21 - Love is in the Air - Valentines Weekend Dating Event! ❤️

Comments

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    I got mad energy from chasing the GB items so I’m crazy I finished the dating event already🙃 I still didn’t get the tights yet😭 should I chase the tights?? 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Did anyone do the “The role model event”? I want to know if it gives back event points!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Me: I’m not gonna chase anything this time
     Also me:

Still haven’t gotten the stockings but I’m down to 160 stars and wanna save up for the VIP weekend 😭😭
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @letus I didn't get any from it.
    I play on iOS
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    I got mad energy from chasing the GB items so I’m crazy I finished the dating event already🙃 I still didn’t get the tights yet😭 should I chase the tights?? 
    I’m also just missing the tights and really debating whether I should continue chasing or not! It always feels so risky when it’s just one item left!!
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen i'm just curious, what did a npc wear in your game in role model event?
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    While on topic of being lazy, please put more effort into making these paletts as well.
    I got the same! As much as I love getting extra event points... I rather win better prizes like the actual clothes/k-stars... they should replace energy/dyes with diamonds 🙄
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    💖

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @e_corvo she had the red&black flowery TS outfit from a couple of SYS ago.
    I play on iOS
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Spending 80 k stars was WORTH IT
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @rikkksss don’t be 🤡 like me... I’ve got everything at +/- 320 stars and decided to chase the thights which is very difficult if only 1 item left. I’ve *spended in total +700 stars to get the thights 🤡🤡🤡
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @Muco I literally have nothing I can do that works for the double kstar weekend
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I think I wanna cry now... everything was there... i wanna save for the vip.. my luck isnt the best today, so I’ll stop.. maybe will try tomorrow one more box 😭

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen thank you! I guess I’ll save some energy to date! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    After so many boxes with my bad picks, I finally got one of the items 🥲.
    First the necklace, then energy, then the red dye, and finally the wings.  (The pictures aren’t in order.)

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Convince me that I don’t need the feathers!  I really don’t like the hair, and got the shoes already. I’m scared lol
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    mirthe said:
    @Muco I literally have nothing I can do that works for the double kstar weekend
    Yup, trying to compensate with earnables this weekend😢 I have no bonus star so if I actually manage to get the hair I will be very happy!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    letus said:
    Did anyone do the “The role model event”? I want to know if it gives back event points!
    No, it gives 3 kstars
    iOS player 

• MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    @SDC93 well, I tried the wings with many dresses and it doesn’t look good with majority of my outfits! So depending on your closet and personal style really :) 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @rikkksss don’t be 🤡 like me... I’ve got everything at +/- 320 stars and decided to chase the thights which is very difficult if only 1 item left. I’ve *spended in total +700 stars to get the thights 🤡🤡🤡
    Thank you for discouraging me from the idea of opening more boxes with my remaining 150 stars for the tights and wings🙏
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Just a couple showgirls on their way to Party City. @basak
    IOS Player 
  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

I got the hair in my free box but that was the only item of the four on that palette so I opened a new one and 🥴🥴🥴then I opened a Diamond box and got 12 dye😭😭😭
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    @IrisChanel @ViennaKKH ugh I have spent quite a bit but seeing the tights on other dolls make me want them even more but maybe I’ll wait till Sunday and shoot my shot one more time 😬😭
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    my favorite flavor is cherry, so i really love these shoes, next i want a cherry handheld bag, lol. also im gonna pretend my ringpop is cherry flavored... 

that’s for amateurs
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Got energy in my free box, but then i allowed myself to open one extra box to try to get the wings/feathers and i got them💞💞
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Quick question. I got the storyline that we pick between Raul, Cassio or Lex and it says you get Kstars but I finished the 3 hour event and didn’t get anything 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    @IrisChanel @ViennaKKH ugh I have spent quite a bit but seeing the tights on other dolls make me want them even more but maybe I’ll wait till Sunday and shoot my shot one more time 😬😭
    Please do share the results😊
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗