❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 2/12/21 - Love is in the Air - Valentines Weekend Dating Event! ❤️

Comments

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I really wanted the wings 💔 but i'm not going chase more because I want to save for VIP weekend 😪

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @thesweetone gorgeous Russian doll💙
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone gorgeous Russian doll💙

Thank you! 💙😚
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Me and my luck 🤡🤡🤡
    I'm so bad at chasing, so I'll save my kstars
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I never chase but I couldn’t resist with these items 😍🥰 I can live without the hair but should I try one more box and hope to get the tights? 
    Agree- open one more box
    LOL- save my kstars 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, try another box, but relax, clear your mind , visualize yourself picking the silk stockings . Think good thoughts, and when the palette screen opens, see if there’s a momentary sparkle from a box.  Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

I never chase anything cuz a sis broke, but only had to spend 40 kstars so I’m content😌
  • kaalja25kaalja25 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

Valentines is my holiday! Last time I couldn't get the bow that but this time I got what I wanted- the cupcake💗 The first 3 giftbox items sort of called to me, I got really lucky this time, I have never chased all items with less than 250 stars! Now I don't have anything for VIP but I am in love with these items so I don't care I'm happy❤️
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited February 2021
    YESSSSSSSSS my freee box ❤️ 💕
    I’m thinking about buying an extra box ? BUT REALLY soon will be VIP EVENT- and when this event get started  I’ll have  490-500  K-stars 

Please help me 😭 🙏🏽 make a decision 
    Buy - agree 
    save k-stars for VIP EVENT - like 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💕~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    EDIT : Ok I bought box and won 😍  !!!!!!!
    thx ❤️ Dolls 🙈🥰

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

I really like the earnable dress, dyed blue 😊
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

Okay so I caved and chased but I got everything (including hair) except for the wings 😭 should I chase and open more for the wings (Agree) or save for VIP (LOL) please help
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I got the lingerie. I wanted the heels with stocking but VIP is next week and I want to wait for that. The lingerie would be useful more often if we could pair it with skirts. Then we can use it like it's a top for a non lingerie/pajama theme. 
    Platform: Android

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Should I bother getting the hair? 
    Like for yes 
    Lol for no 
    ❤️

That Christmas hair your doll has is soooo similiar, it's not worth it.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    ive had this for a few days now, i’m not sure how to fix it? has anyone else and this? i’m only asking bc i don’t really want to all my details on the website if it’s not a big problem lol
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Romaki said:
    Should I bother getting the hair? 
    Like for yes 
    Lol for no 
    ❤️

That Christmas hair your doll has is soooo similiar, it's not worth it.

These 3 hairstyles are all similiar to me...
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Got the feather (Wings?) in my free box, I’m still thinking if I should chase the items or not

• AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    I had to chase and I’m so thankful I got the wings😍💕✨ love everything! 
    iOS user! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    ive had this for a few days now, i’m not sure how to fix it? has anyone else and this? i’m only asking bc i don’t really want to all my details on the website if it’s not a big problem lol
    I had it too. You have to turn on tracking in settings via app I think. 
    iOS player 

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    jlr224 said:

I never chase but I couldn’t resist with these items 😍🥰 I can live without the hair but should I try one more box and hope to get the tights? 
    Agree- open one more box
    LOL- save my kstars 
    I got the hair 😩 i refuse to chase any more I’ll end up with that ugly shirt and energy 

• MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Today, I have managed a new personal achievement! I started the event only with 50 energy, didn’t have a bonus heart and didn’t open any gift boxes..and yet(!) I managed to gather all of the earnables in the first day! I am so happy!

P.S. took a very long and intensive grind ^_^
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited February 2021
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Loving this look 💕

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’ve got so many energy for chasing the GB items that I’ve already finished the event 💕 I know some are complaining for already having the look a like items but I love it, because I haven’t anything like these yet 😊✨ 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    AmyMimi said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    Someone knows why my friends in game doesn’t change outfits anymore? It has been like this for a few days now 🤔
    @ViennaKKH click the three lines in the corner and see if it says “sign into Facebook”. Sometimes the game strangely signs you out so when I notice dolls not changing outfits I resign in through the game and all should be fixed 👍😊
    Yeah mine game does that too 😨 I’ve signed back in a few days ago, maybe I should wait a few more days before my friends are updated again 🤔
    Thanks anyway ! 😊

Ok for those who are interested. I’ve finally found out what happened with in my game friends who’s outfits were frozen. I’ve been asking around and apparently one of the reason is : for those who has to many friends in game, the in game friends get frozen. So I’ve deleted a few from FB. I had +500 friends 😅 and now I only have around 130. My friend’s outfits are updated now 😊

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

I didn’t know that Amanda Olivia is an actual model and I think it is so cool ! - from kkhofficial instagram. 
    I deff didn’t get this quest 🤔
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I absolutely love the dress 💕 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KKHLucy The quest with Amanda Olivia is available for everyone level 10+ until Sunday. Try moving around and I hope you get it soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.