šŸŽ†āœØv11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @mirthe if you have the patience, wait for the BF sales, it will always be in the kloset available for purchase :)
    ā™Žļøā™Œļø
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me onĀ https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    šŸ¤—
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Yes how sad.... poor thing *happy noises in the background*
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @IrisChanel thanks for the tip! I will do thatĀ 
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I hope Monica canā€™t hear me cackling...

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    mirthe said:
    idk if I should do this because I really want to save stars. Help!!

Depends on how many stars you have saved, but I can not see that because you cropped the pic. I do think it is a really good investment if you havent got a lot of auraā€™s! I use this one a lot on outdoor themes, because it gets people attention in the VB. Ā The first 50% off sale is a long time away
    @Tessakkh itā€™s somewhere in June right? I donā€™t have any aura yet..
    iOSāœØ
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    mirthe said:
    @Tessakkh itā€™s somewhere in June right? I donā€™t have any aura yet..
    Yes, I think so! Not sure tho
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Ā When we gonna get weekend thread?ā˜ŗļø
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
    edited February 2021
    @robertavyy Iā€™ve been waiting for it all day, canā€™t waitšŸ™ƒĀ 
    edit: Itā€™s out!!
    iOSāœØ
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you ask about the sleeves on this dress for next update? It looks really weird on the arms, like theyā€™re inverted or something? It doesnā€™t look like the picture at allĀ 

iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    PlayingĀ this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iā€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iā€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game āœŒšŸ¼āŒ)
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I have a weird thing in my Konnections in my game, there are black shadows on the cards, does anyone else have that thing? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

šŸ¦„šŸŒŗĀ Android playerĀ šŸŒŗšŸ¦„
    šŸ¦ā˜£Ā A+++ ā˜£šŸ¦

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @nnnooy Hi! The team would like to investigate those black shadows. Which type of device do you have? Please be specific!Ā 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @KalindaKing hi, thank you for replying! šŸ˜Š
    Ā I'm playing on Android, specifically Xiaomi, Redmi note 6 Pro, i don't remember for how long i have the shadows or when did they first appeared but i think maybe since the February update
    šŸ¦„šŸŒŗĀ Android playerĀ šŸŒŗšŸ¦„
    šŸ¦ā˜£Ā A+++ ā˜£šŸ¦

• shellebijonshellebijon Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    5 diamonds to open a box and the boxes are mostly dye??? I opened 3 boxes and got all dye. How do yā€™all think this is ok?? 1 diamond buys 10 dye and youā€™re gonna give 12 dye for 5 AND make most of the boxes dye? Horrible .
  • shellebijonshellebijon Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    5 diamonds to open a box and the boxes are mostly dye??? I opened 3 boxes and got all dye. How do yā€™all think this is ok?? 1 diamond buys 10 dye and youā€™re gonna give 12 dye for 5 diamonds AND make most of the boxes dye? Horrible.
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I dont remember exactly where but i do remember seeing something said about designers and editors working much harder on producing content so i think you should focus some of those designers on men for once at some point
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    The acknowledgement of Lunar New Year is cute and the gift of cash is keeping in theme but y'all could have thrown in some red dyes too at least because it's not Lunar New Year without RED. And that's not even a personal preference that's just the culture.Ā 

I appreciate the efforts of being inclusive but the gesture feels empty if there's no real commitment to it.
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited February 2021
    me, an asian person, reading "it's fun to learn about other cultures" was something lol šŸ˜¬
    iOS惻iĀ look completely different in sys
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Is there a known glitch with the nose highlight? I notice whenever I go to change my aura in the Misc section, the nose highlight isnā€™t selected (despite always clicking it) - not to mention this is makeup and should be in the makeup section! For such an expensive item, it shouldnā€™t keep switching off šŸ˜©
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Why is the game glitching so much! I was playing for 10 minutes and had to close the game THREE times because it started glitching
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @lilviv Shared your screenshot and mentioned that to a lead game designer!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @KalindaKing thanks so much šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Personally, I felt bad for Raul when he said ā€œhis heart had been stolen by anotherā€. Like, my doll has only ever dated other women, sir, get a clue šŸ˜‚
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    @KalindaKing pls update the blonde haircolor in the next update & pls make this hairstyle from the VIP event aviable in the voting booth
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Love the glitch šŸ˜‚
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited February 2021
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Does anyone have an idea of when the next VIP and update is? All these SYSs has me disoriented lol. Not really even joking, i sometimes think its the weekend when we have weekday sys šŸ˜‚
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.