❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 2/12/21 - Love is in the Air - Valentines Weekend Dating Event! ❤️

Comments

• kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    letus said:
    Today was supposed to be the beginning of the Carnival here in Brazil! This look makes me feel ready to hit the avenue and be the main dancer! Shame on you covid for ruining one of the best holidays.

Lol and this pose makes my doll show too much 😂
    Heey, brasileiro aqui também 😎😎
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’m trying to get my girlfriend to propose but we’re at 6000 points and nothing! Dating 6 popped up but all she says is I love you. No soul mates or proposal?! I don’t have any relationships with any other dolls so what is going on?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i want the wings and lingerie so baaad but i’ll just save my stars for vip weekend 😭

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    @IrisChanel @ViennaKKH I finally did it after 3 try’s!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @rikkksss you’re lucky 🍀 🤩
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i got energy in my freebie so i opened another and got the hair, i like it more now that i put it on my doll. i really want the wings so i might chase 😆   

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    This is my best chase ever. Holy 🐮❣️

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I wish dating events were more common. They're so much easier and less stressful than the others.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    For once I want the whole outfit and I was hoping to get at least one item from my free box 😪

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Everything from this weekend is so pretty. I'm finished with the event, and glad I got all I wanted. I like the earnable hair. It's similar to the one we got around Christmas, but it's different enough to make me like it.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Finally got the earnable dress🥰!

• purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @rikkksss don’t be 🤡 like me... I’ve got everything at +/- 320 stars and decided to chase the thights which is very difficult if only 1 item left. I’ve *spended in total +700 stars to get the thights 🤡🤡🤡
    I spent 80 stars to get what I wanted (wings & tights). I decided to chase the Santa suit later & only got hair for 400+ stars...
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    the hair i got in the box is sure growing on me! it’s giving me cottagecore vibes 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Got the shoes which I’m happy about just wish the stockings were a little shorter as all my dresses are too long to see them and then thought I’d try again cause I really wanted the lingerie but time to save for Vip now, hurts to know I spent 40 k stars for 5 dye that’s 4 days worth of videos for me🤡

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Cute shoes 🍒
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    how do you guys complete these events so fast 😭 i don't even have the shoes yet 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    This weekends items are amazing 😍🥰 this has been one of my favourite weekends ever I think 
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    I got the shoes and hair on GB, Opened two more boxes but ended up with dye and now I’m not so sure if I want to chase the outfit and “wings” 😩 VIP Is next week and I just hope it’s worth saving my stars for.
    Free box were the shoes, then I opened for the hair. 

And now the second palette in case it helps someone!

🌸✨🌼
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Finally got the only item I wanted, geezus.

The game gave me like 500 energy, phew. At least now I can grind for the V-box, my kollections all suck too. One more week til tje grand opening. 🤑❤

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Not surprised that the 8 hour dates only like showing up a lot when I'm doing non-dating events.
    Platform: Android

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Hope everyone has a special Valentine’s Day weekend! I can’t wait to watch To All The Boys: Always and Forever. Monday is a government holiday, so I’ll have a day off and I’ll talk to you about the upcoming update next week! ♥️
    Canada celebrates President’s Day??
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Spent 520 kstars but still haven’t got the stockings, so for some unlucky people, events are more expensive than kollections. That’s really unfair 🥀
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Ready for VDay in this week earnables. I end up really liking the hair a lot. It is very similar to previous hairstyles but it is kinda sleeker and I can see myself reaching for this hair often. 
    IOS Player