🗳️🩱 SYS 2/11/21 - Lovely Lingerie!👙 🌹

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Bye hair! 5 scores in the 50s and one look that was in the 30s. I don’t think it’s gonna happen for me this time :(

• lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    54 votes 🥳  😍 ❤️

Where is the outfit from?

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    will we ever get a response as to what the voting algorithm is or if the votes we cast or receive are real at all? @KalindaKing
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    54 votes 🥳  😍 ❤️

Where is the outfit from?

@lindz_kayla3711 it's from the Out of This World SYS from November 2020
    Platform: iOS
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i got the dress! perfect lingerie to chill in

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @SamanaKKH where’s the handheld from in you last two pictures?😍
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I’m gunning for the lingerie. Thank god these are doing well.
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    My scores are quite average but I don’t and since I started late, there is less hope for getting the hair but the earnable dress is adorable 💜

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    So my unlocks haven’t been working properly; if I’m lucky I can unlock one item. But now something odd keeps happening when trying to submit my looks 😕 the gloves in the look aren't locked so I’m confused what the issue is

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

got my diamonds🤗 the only thing i wanted from this sys
    good luck to everyone💗✨ 
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    My black looks.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Someone please help! I have a silver vip subscription and they just charged me for it but I didn’t receive my daily 10 kstar bonus and it’s showing as if i don’t have a subscription. But when I try to click on it it’s saying that I already have it. Also it’s still active through Apple. Customer care are being useless so far. What will happen if I do ‘restore special purchases’? 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Do you guys think it is worth chasing the hair with the bow? I mean I spent all of my diamonds and got everything except for that damn hair, which I love so much. I love it a lot but on the other hand, I guess it would be too risky to chase cause you can get nothing but dyes 😭😭😭😭. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-8. Hoping to at least get the last lot of stars, have given up on hair.

I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Someone please help! I have a silver vip subscription and they just charged me for it but I didn’t receive my daily 10 kstar bonus and it’s showing as if i don’t have a subscription. But when I try to click on it it’s saying that I already have it. Also it’s still active through Apple. Customer care are being useless so far. What will happen if I do ‘restore special purchases’? 
    Hi 1st thing I would try the restore special purchases button. If you still need helpl after that, send an Ingame ticket to Support, Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options.  Then tap Help and then tap Glu Support.  attach your screenshots.  Explain the situation and ask them to check out your subsciption issue. Good luck
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I think I’m cursed with low scores.. 7 and 8 were 19 and 25. I’m not even at the first earnable yet. Wtf is this? I’m usually at least getting comfortable 30’s 😭 is it because I really want the TS items this time? Lmaooo
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @nhq1012 you might get lucky like me. Thought I’d take one more spin and this happened...

Off to by a lottery ticket now ❤️ Sending good box vibes your way 
    YoMomma said:
    @nhq1012 you might get lucky like me. Thought I’d take one more spin and this happened...

Off to by a lottery ticket now ❤️ Sending good box vibes your way 
    Your doll looks absolutely amazing ❤️❤️❤️. I already spent all of my diamonds and if I want to go for that hair, I would have to buy the largest diamond package 😿😿😿😹😹😹
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @nhq1012 damn. I hope Glu makes these items available again. I got super lucky. I spun once and got dyes. This was only my 2nd spin - this never happens to me EVER
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

best score so far!! 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

My second 50+ score this SYS 😁 happy to be doing well I’m really enjoying this theme 
    YoMomma said:
    @nhq1012 damn. I hope Glu makes these items available again. I got super lucky. I spun once and got dyes. This was only my 2nd spin - this never happens to me EVER
    I spent 80 diamonds and still no hair 😭😭😭. That sucks 😿😿😿. I guess I don’t have that kind of luck.
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Okay so I need some advice.. I’ve been waiting until VIP weekend to buy the contour but it looks a little weird on my doll? Is it something you have to get used to or shall I wait until I can get the highlight with it? 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2021
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 5-8 did much better!!

Your doll looks ultra-glam in that hair @lindaVB ❤️
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 5-8 ✨

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    YoMomma said:
    I spent 80 diamonds and still no hair 😭😭😭. That sucks 😿😿😿. I guess I don’t have that kind of luck.

The palette setup is extremely unfair. I wasted 50 diamonds with the last box for the bow and it wasn't even present in many of the palettes.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014