❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 2/12/21 - Love is in the Air - Valentines Weekend Dating Event! ❤️

Comments

• eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    ive had this for a few days now, i’m not sure how to fix it? has anyone else and this? i’m only asking bc i don’t really want to all my details on the website if it’s not a big problem lol
    I had it too. You have to turn on tracking in settings via app I think. 
    okay thanks!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Since this hairstyle came out, I was debating if it was worth it to purchase it because it's 27 diamonds. I finally bought it after saving for an entire month since nothing really caught my eye in the VB and I already bought everything I wanted the past few months.

Anyways! I love the dress, can't wait to reach the hair. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I’d just like to say one thing... Screw you “luv guru”!!!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Just finished the event

Now I can celebrate Valentine’s Day this weekend🍫💘
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I’d just like to say one thing... Screw you “luv guru”!!!
    Hahahah OMG I just had to LOL on your post.. exactly my thoughts 🤣
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Hope everyone has a special Valentine’s Day weekend! I can’t wait to watch To All The Boys: Always and Forever. Monday is a government holiday, so I’ll have a day off and I’ll talk to you about the upcoming update next week! ♥️
    Canada celebrates President’s Day??
    It's Family Day lol
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I won the shoes in my free box but I really loved the lingerie so I decided to open one more box and won the hair. Happy it was atleast an item but it's not really my style, I styled it to be maybe a hot teacher vibe lol

The stockings are really pretty, happy I got them

I'll have to wait to buy the lingerie for diamonds 
    - Emmy
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    kikadida said:
    letus said:
    Today was supposed to be the beginning of the Carnival here in Brazil! This look makes me feel ready to hit the avenue and be the main dancer! Shame on you covid for ruining one of the best holidays.

Lol and this pose makes my doll show too much 😂
    Heey, brasileiro aqui também 😎😎
    Mais eu somos três! kakakakak : )
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Lilith_KKH Okay just a coincidence then. Monday is President’s Day in the US. 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    New lips 💕✨

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Dating events can be annoying when you can't choose the length of the date. After getting to the dress, I keep getting 1 and 2 hour dates instead of 4 and 8.
    Platform: Android

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I think I finished this event a lot faster then I normally do ❤️

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    how are you guys finishing the events so fast? i’m doing 1 hour dates at the monstrobull and using the fine wine option whenever i can but i’m sooo close to getting the dress 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I love the GB items, it's amazing we got a chance to get a background item that was not a TS prize or in a diamond kollection, so I hope in the future we get more chances at wings or other background items. Keep up the good work Glu!!
    Here is my styling of the items:
    Although the wings are really VS like, the outfit is giving me more Savage X Fenty vibes ❣

As soon as I saw the hair it reminded me a lot of Lisa's wig she wore for the HYLT MV teasers, so of course I had to try to recreate her outfit ♥️
    Here is the look I'm talking about:

• kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    kikadida said:
    letus said:
    Today was supposed to be the beginning of the Carnival here in Brazil! This look makes me feel ready to hit the avenue and be the main dancer! Shame on you covid for ruining one of the best holidays.

Lol and this pose makes my doll show too much 😂
    Heey, brasileiro aqui também 😎😎
    Mais eu somos três! kakakakak : )
    Quatro! 
  • Mega_kkhMega_kkh Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    how are you guys finishing the events so fast? i’m doing 1 hour dates at the monstrobull and using the fine wine option whenever i can but i’m sooo close to getting the dress 

I feel like doing longer dates (4 or 8 hours) is more effective because you have more bonus points for every earnable and GB item you already have (if I'm not mistaken, the lengthier the date the more bonus points you get).

So I would try to do a couple of longer dates and see whether it speeds up the process or not. Also tapping around, getting energy in the VB and using Rapid Recharge. I hope this helps! 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you! i actually just got the dress and my dates have started getting a little bit longer (2 hours) so fingers crossed i can finish the event!

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

Omg Finally! I hope to get the hair but I feel like I won’t be able too :( 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Got to the dress 💕 I read in a post that 4h dates are the most effective, so I do those if they're available. If not, I do the 1h with NPC's, at least they give me a kstar for improving the relationship.

Also I reached the Lovers 9 achievement and my bae gave me this dress. I actually really like it, I think it's cute 💜
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Zverina thank you for the advices  <3
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    @Zverina thank you for the advices  <3
     @Nikaraf you're welcome 🤗 I hope it helps
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Everything is so pretty 💕 very happy with this weekends items !
    I really love the hair and honestly it’s worth the grind. I know some have pointed out it’s similar to the lovely Christmas hair we got but I don’t often use it as I think it blocks too much of the body/outfit. So this weekends hair is a definitely a new favourite 😊
    Also I’m so happy with my gb picks ! I opened three in total and got lucky but didn’t get the lingerie. I not chasing it though as VIP is right around the corner. 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I don’t think I’ve ever had so much luck in my life - all I wanted was the wings and I got them on the first free box, then opened another because I liked the jumpsuit but got the shoes and they’re beautiful! I was also stressing that I wasn’t going to be able to finish the event because I was down to less than $300 and hadn’t reached the 2nd earnable yet, then spun the all that glitters collection and got $80k for 15 k-stars... what is life, this is the first dating event I’ve ever finished 😍

• eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

yay i finished it, now i need to start saving up money again lol