Comments

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you!😄
  • GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    okay, hear me out...
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i don't know if we're going to be dressing as if we're walking in the shows or attending them, but hopefully kim's call clears things up
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Im so glad i dont love anything, only thing i want is diamonds and the earnable dress so ill be leveling down for this one. I would like the hair since its unique but this stupid tier system means having to fail on purpose to have a chance at future prizes i like more.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Has anyone placed in the top 6 in gold or gotten the 1st place prize in silver 3 without using extra tickets? I keep doing ok in gold but then lose out to last minute ticket buyers
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Has anyone placed in the top 6 in gold or gotten the 1st place prize in silver 3 without using extra tickets? I keep doing ok in gold but then lose out to last minute ticket buyers
    Yes, I have been in first place 2 times so far in silver 3 without using extra tickets.But whenever I’m in gold my scores are less than 40 idk why
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Kim’s call 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Romaki I have the feeling the voting booth is going to be all over the place anyway. I'm just going to do what I want and since different fashion shows have different aesthetics, I don't see why it should be limited to one. 
    Platform: Android

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    I think i’ll be doing classy streetstyle looks or something😌
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I'm using the earnables as more of a guide than the call, but I want room for having fun and getting to vary things a little. 
    Platform: Android

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    March update will be Fashion Week themed? I hope so 😍
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Me being happy to finally use my leather jackets in my kloset 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    .thesweetone said:
    Am I the only one who's glad it's grunge lol

Glad it's not gowns but model off duty/streetstyle/casual theme. It may be a little harder, but I'm always looking forward to something where we can use cute separates, mini dresses and leather jackets etc. 
    You're not the only one🥺I LOOVE when we finally get an occasion to not wear gowns and finally use the few 2 pieces that we have
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    .thesweetone said:
    Am I the only one who's glad it's grunge lol

Glad it's not gowns but model off duty/streetstyle/casual theme. It may be a little harder, but I'm always looking forward to something where we can use cute separates, mini dresses and leather jackets etc. 
    You're not the only one🥺I LOOVE when we finally get an occasion to not wear gowns and finally use the few 2 pieces that we have

Yess! Let's hope the VB will be fair and we all get great scores! 
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I'm new in the game and would like to know if I don't use all my tickets, will they disappear or show up at the next event?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kikadida said:
    I'm new in the game and would like to know if I don't use all my tickets, will they disappear or show up at the next event?

The free ones will dissappear, the ones you bought and won in the diamond boxes should roll over 
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    kikadida said:

The free ones will dissappear, the ones you bought and won in the diamond boxes should roll over 
    Thanks!!!!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Yes I think one time during Christmas SYS in silver III. Not sure about other SYS, I have to look back.