• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 5 - 14

Did better than I expected and finished in eighth place in Gold 🌟

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got a bronze box so that's better than just getting kash. Unfortunately the hairstyle I got isn't one I'm likely to use much but at least now that I got it, it's out of the way for the next time I get a box.
    Platform: Android

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Going into this event I was thinking about fighting for the lingerie, but top 3 ended with 1300+ so that was an easy pass lol. Didn’t expect the gloves for free since I spent most of the event at a lower rank but my scores went up toward the end of the event & I just barely got them, I’m so happy!! ♥️

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

my highest and my lowest.
    I really liked this SYS, too bad i was dealing with college so i only submitted 11 looks but i'm happy with the earnables that i got :)
  • LuxeLife1LuxeLife1 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    i’m sorry for my language but.. i **** hate this game with all my heart. WHY wasn’t the outfit top 5 in the gold tier??? ITS BEEN LIKE THAT. i was TOP 3 ALL WEEKEND moving up and down and i ended up in 4th. So **** dumb. **** this. 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I use 3 extra tickets to pass another two players, who have used tickets from the beginning but my votes were high enough to nearly reach them. Yay so I kinda took the chance and used the tickets that I have saved for weeks 😭😭😭. I just actually love the outfit so much and it matches perfectly with the bow hair ❤️❤️❤️

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Forgot to post the hairstyle lol
    It's cute with different outfits. It doesn't go with everything, imo.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    I forgot to submit my last two tickets, ended up 5th which is not bad (I really wanted the gloves tho ☹️). I’m loving the choker and shoes, though. Here’s my take on a maid café outfit inspired by an old cartoon I watched as a kid 😅😂

🌸✨🌼
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    So not only was I not able to get the bodice in the GB this weekend after opening SO many boxes... but I ended the SYS in 16th place above the “style level down” bar...so can someone PLEASE explain why it said I’m leveling down???
    I had a lot of tb on my main game, the top 6 were like 1,000+ points. I only used 13 looks so I could get a silver box. My pick is definitely cute. It was the best pick on the pallet. I almost picked gold dye, thankfully I changed my mind. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @LaLaLola same thing happened to me I got 15th but I leveled down to silver 3 which is super annoying😅
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    So close to getting the garter belt lingerie combo but coming  3rd is pretty Awesome too! 
    IOS Player 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My looks 12-14

Really tempted to use my extra ticket from GB to chase the TS lingerie, so sexy yet cute. But the 2nd has 132 votes higher than me so i don't want to waste my ticket on something rarely used. Quite happy to have the SYS earnables, 5th TS prize and weekend event earnables. Looking like VS angel

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I missed my last ticket but ended in 10th in silver III which was fine. My low, high and fave. 

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

Last few looks this SYS. Cannot believe how well the creepy Halloween eyes did but I love them with bangs and couldn’t help myself from submitting!!!

So excited to have gotten the lingerie! Love it styled with the hair with the bow ❤️❤️

• AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Really loved this sys💕✨😍
    iOS user! 
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

It's been a good weekend ❤️💗🤍
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    First time getting the last earnable, and that is because I had an extra ticket from support, cause I started with one and my timer wasnt working... i was 1st all the time and then last night - boom, this hannah chick comes out of nowhere and submits 2 more tickets.. so I finished 2nd, which is fine, i can live without the gloves. My looks, wardrobe and doll are basic and sooo 2016 lol so I am fine with those results. 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

Look 8 inspired by @racheltheestallion 💵 
    Ended 6th and submitted an extra look with the ticket I’ve got from te diamond box to end 3nd but when I woke up eventually ended 5th. Too bad I did that because I don’t like the hair, it looks like this hair was designed 4 years ago, I wished they designed this better because I don’t like how the points looks like. Or maybe it’s just me 😅

• chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Didn’t get the cupcake handheld or the GB bodysuit but I’m happy to even walk away with this much.

I placed 17th in Silver 3 and got k-stars in the bronze box
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

I wish we could use the white thing on the thigh (idk its name 😬) separately. 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Not bad, probably the best of the palette.

Now off to the disaster that will be grunge fashion week. 🤣
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Highest, lowest and my two favorites

The first half of the event my scores were a tragedy but things picked up and I got the hair, yay! Ended up in 15th place though lol
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Came in 6th, with the top 4 being extreme ticket buyers (again). 
    Kinda triggered with the white gloves since that’s how we tend to identify hackers with the white hand! 
    Gonna have anxiety when I see them lol
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Before I went to sleep I submitted another ticked but got kicked off to 5th over night and no gloves for me. Still _ it was a fun one and finally some respectable scores.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Came in 3rd in Silver III and sadly missed the corsage thingy. I got the gloves but I don't really know what to style them with. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended 11th
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

💖💖💖💖
    LaLaLola said:
    So not only was I not able to get the bodice in the GB this weekend after opening SO many boxes... but I ended the SYS in 16th place above the “style level down” bar...so can someone PLEASE explain why it said I’m leveling down???
    Same thing with me. I came in 16th on my main game and it showed me staying in gold, but the pop-up said I leveled down. Between not getting my diamond box items and now this, my game glitched horrible this weekend. @KalindaKing What do we do about this?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.