🗳️🩱 SYS 2/11/21 - Lovely Lingerie!👙 🌹

1141516171820Next

Comments

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I think this weekend was my favorite ever. I love the SYS items, the 5star event items and GB items, and even though I didn’t get any of them, the Showstopping items too. Everything is so good!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    So not only was I not able to get the bodice in the GB this weekend after opening SO many boxes... but I ended the SYS in 16th place above the “style level down” bar...so can someone PLEASE explain why it said I’m leveling down???
    Same thing with me. I came in 16th on my main game and it showed me staying in gold, but the pop-up said I leveled down. Between not getting my diamond box items and now this, my game glitched horrible this weekend. @KalindaKing What do we do about this?
    This has happened to me a few times now where I finish 16th and I’m above the style level down cut-off point. I thought the cut-off is 15th so I previously messaged Kalinda about this and she confirmed the cut off is 15. I’m presuming it’s a glitch as it’s happens randomly to players 😕 So I think if your 16th in gold, even if it says your past the line, you’ll level down. I’d like to know if this happens in different tiers 🤔
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Didn’t enter last tickets as feeling rough and fell asleep, wound up 27th and got energy in my bronze box. Oh well, hopefully can do better next time. Congrats to everyone who won a prize.
    I play on iOS
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    LaLaLola said:
    So not only was I not able to get the bodice in the GB this weekend after opening SO many boxes... but I ended the SYS in 16th place above the “style level down” bar...so can someone PLEASE explain why it said I’m leveling down???
    Same thing with me. I came in 16th on my main game and it showed me staying in gold, but the pop-up said I leveled down. Between not getting my diamond box items and now this, my game glitched horrible this weekend. @KalindaKing What do we do about this?
    This has happened to me a few times now where I finish 16th and I’m above the style level down cut-off point. I thought the cut-off is 15th so I previously messaged Kalinda about this and she confirmed the cut off is 15. I’m presuming it’s a glitch as it’s happens randomly to players 😕 So I think if your 16th in gold, even if it says your past the line, you’ll level down. I’d like to know if this happens in different tiers 🤔
    When I messaged GLU they said in gold you level down if you’re on the bar. I was on the bar and 15th and got the prize but still leveled down. Seems like it happens to everyone; or at least I have not heard of it not happen that someone in gold is right on the line and stays in gold. It’s a weird glitch and they need to fix it 😡
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Ugh I’m really upset. I hate dyes omg. Either one of those hair colors would’ve been great 😤😢
    Edit: forgot to mention I got 8th place and got the bronze box

• MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    3rd place 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕