⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    My free k star videos and offers arent working. Can someone help pls
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    May I suggest adding a black background so I can edit white clothing without disappearing when trying to mask!
  • kendallkkhokkendallkkhok Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Please let us buy makeup and hair colors from "get this look" on sys 🥺🙏🏼
  • MindOverMayhemMindOverMayhem Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - some more wacky hair colours; I see NPCs with like teal hair but don't have that option myself which is a bummer
    - the ability to rename the So Chic
    - maybe a notification when weekly gigs are available to do again
    - I would like for my character to be able to do some good in the world using her fame and money. Like maybe some charity or humanitarian work, an ambassadorship to a nonprofit organization, something like that
    - NPCs will not quit hitting on my character and to be honest it's getting a bit irritating. Could something be done about the romantic/sexual subtext present in the LARGE majority of storylines, ESPECIALLY once the character is married? Or at least, past that point, have *show ring* or "Sorry dude, I'm married" as an option in response to flirtation.
  • kashoubiekashoubie Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I don't know if it's been mentioned before but a cheerleader themed sys would be interesting!
    Also, how about getting more than 2 earnables? I remember a time where there were 4 or 5 earnables, it made the game more fun!
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Here are my suggestions I hope some of them are added to the game soon
    -Allow iOS and Android players be friends and gift each other
    -Able to gift hairstyles and k stars
    -add businesses that earn diamonds
    -Easier way to get diamonds
     -A sell option for items we don’t want but other people may want
    -more items available for kash e.g hairstyles 
    -easier way to get k stars
    -In the throwback boxes and the sys boxes don’t include energy and dyes(So annoying when you get 10 energy from one!)
     -Make a highlight available for kash it currently costs 300 k stars Or lower the k star price.

• bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    it would be great to lower the price of kstar items in the kloset that are out of date/style. cause it seems silly to have some of them at SUCH high prices still!
  • holocenneholocenne Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    It would be SOOOOO GOOOOD if we could take a picture of the doll in PNG, with no background behind! Pls glu let the editors shine 
  • matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    It would be great to have the quests updated to match the current Kardashian life and just state of things in general. I am a use fan of Karl Lagerfeld but I just had a story line with him and I must say it’s weird especially since he passed away. Same for the Jenner sisters, it would be nice to have some storylines or just interactions that reflects them as they are today and not 10 years ago when they were still teenagers. Also can we update any of the characters so they match their actual style today and not like when the show just started ?
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    -eyebrow color-specific option at the top with the eye color-specific option (eye style and eyebrow style still below)

***I would LOVE a more customizable kloset!!! 
         ---I'd LOVE more specific or customizable tabs to organize my kloset (especially in accessories: necklaces, rings, bracelets, other arm bracelets, earrings, head pieces, bags, glasses, auras, handhelds, gloves, rings, stockings, tattoos, back (wings/collars))
         ---I'd LOVE to be able to move things around in my kloset (put all the auras together, for example, especially if the request above is unobtainable for some reason, and/or move the shoes around so all the boots are in the boot folder) OR at least better organization when items are placed in klosets. (I have tons of necklaces that show up in misc so I always forget about them; I'm constantly forgetting what shoes are where because there's a ton of boots in the heels section; I have short hair in the long hair section and vice versa; some floral hair in all 3 hair categories; etc)
         ---I'd  lIKE to be able to filter what I see so its easier to find things (by color? Or to see what items we've already dyed a certain color?) OR I'd love to be able to select favorites that show up at the top/in their own folder/are highlighted/something? Preferably as two options - fav for overall love of an item and fav for a specific SYS event going on.

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I think if we keep the current SYS ranking (copper, silver, gold) then all wearable rewards should be available for all levels. The advantages for higher levels should be a higher quantity of dye, kstars, throwback boxes, and energy. Also copper, silver, AND gold should each have 3 tiers. 
  • shellebijonshellebijon Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Simon has what looks like an iPhone 4. Let’s give him something current! A lot of the houses have iPod docking stations? No one has those anymore! The London house has some super huge outdated exercise bike. Can we get something sleek that looks more like a peloton? Make a new phone handheld that doesn’t have a case that looks like it’s from 2011. We also need some wireless earbuds to wear to the gym. 
  • shellebijonshellebijon Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    bexgom said:
    it would be great to lower the price of kstar items in the kloset that are out of date/style. cause it seems silly to have some of them at SUCH high prices still!
    Also, stop giving us this old trash in boxes! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please remember fashion/beauty suggestions have their own thread.  This is for gameplay type  suggestions.  Fashion beauty thread is here
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    Instead of dye can you make swaps for the clothes and items?  Not every clothes looks good with the dyes and there are dark clothes that it's not showing so much, or changing a lot like here: 

Also a swaps will be a better option for clothes that have a few colors because the dye just colors all the clothes and sometimes it doesn't looks so good, i made a few edits to explain, the one called "swap" is combination between dye and the original: 

For dress: 

For hand bag:

And for clutch with gloves:

I love this suggestion, its perfect, and seems like it would be fairly easy to implement.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Please have us date and marry Casio or Raúl Ferro or Flossy or even a director in the game. It feels like your doll will never get a "happy ending" dating and marrying someone without a storyline. It's very discouraging to keep on playing. This latest story has Paul Ferro dating someone you are chaperoning on a dating show right in front of you when for me last week he dated me. Bummer.
  • matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I would love a girls night out or a clubbing SYS ! I have so many cute short/cocktail dresses that would be perfect for a party night that I never get to use ! 
  • HeroOverlordHeroOverlord Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited February 2021
    my suggestions
    -more npc vip (blackpink jenny/lisa)
    -airplane (color)
    -clothes (special effects)
    -pets (adult animals/lion/fox/german shepherd/dragon/panda/etc)
    -fast way to go from other regions (teleporter cost k star/if you added this teleporter has many designs) even where not vip we can afford buying this by saving up kstar
    -misc (holding a dragon ball crystal ball/can be change color)
    -tv shows (we can invite all npc/even the partner)
    -quest to rank up your partners..
    -gift your partners event items (it will cost kstar or cash)
    Platform: Android
    Hollywood ID: 3586aa46ba4b5587
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    1. Can we PLEASE be able to TWEET!!!!!!!!! I would love to tweet at willow rather it's nice or mean.

2. Can our babies finally GROW UP PLEASE! They been little forever.

3. Can we have a "hang out" option. I would like to just hang out with Kim or khole at the mall, bar, park etc... 

4. Update the game please. Kendall & Kylie still be looking like teens when they are NOT! Make them look more mature. Add things to the game that is currently going on in the kardashian world.
    -add more google play achievements (bff vip npcs/you send gift to players or npcs)
    -garage more car (Humvee/Batmobile)
    -lax airplane can switch color
    -more vip npcs (blackpink jenny and lisa/james corden)
    -more misc items (holding a dragon ball z crystal ball/more tribal tattoo/leg tattoos/captain america shield)
    -pets (add more costume/mature animals like lion and cheetah/wall e/dragon cub)

• BlizzardBBBlizzardBB Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    - A business that can earn diamonds 
    It could be a fashion show competition where we have to complete missions where we will be "judging contestants" and complete all of these leads to a payout.

- more accessible kustimisation
    By this I mean I would like to see the price of cosmetics such as the contour or highlight reduced to a more realistic price or kash alternatives so that people don't HAVE to pay to have a more realistic looking doll.

- Busniess payout overhaul 
    After playing this game and aquiring a number of businesses that pay out in K-stars, the amount we recieve does is not worth it to justify spending the time needed to get the payout.
    Especially with the addition of these weekly missions and wanting to continue to other storylines the incentive to spend an energy bar on my business isn't there.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    A giftable exclusive closet, with cash only items. Give us a way to spend some in game Kash 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    suggestion
    -make dye exchange permanent (create a shop that we can own by buying it with kstars)
    -all pets has costumes now (its a shame only deluxe pets has it)
    -more new place travel (example Philippine we can travel to Manila or Boracay)
    -we can own an island (all pets unlock appear there/mansion/you can allow players travel to you island/all decorations bedding that you buy from all your homes will appear there but depends where will you put them)

• GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited February 2021
    -the profile card that we can see statistics about our game:
         -when we started the game
         -how many k-star and cash we spent
         -most popular and the worst sys outfits that we submitted
         -the houses that we have
         -the businesses that we have (when the business is available, we can learn in this card without the need for go to the business.)
         (-maybe the storylines that we finished and we didn't start yet...)
          (examples abound)
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    @GiselleG I love that idea!
    @GiselleG I love that idea!
    Thanks!🥰
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    suggestion updates:
    -in show your style > vote on look please put add contact button so we can easily add people without adding them in facebook
    -more dye rewards
    edited February 2021
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    edited February 2021
    -when we want to buy an outfit(that a collection item) in sys, there should be an option to see that collection and play for k-star.(without the need for wait to see this kollection in circulation.)

(sorry for any english mistake. i hope i express it.)
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
  • BlizzardBBBlizzardBB Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Business Central
    I think a building or an expansion to the CTM building, where there is a NPC who can give us an overview of our businesses, not necessarily as a chat box conversation, maybe like the top stars list but with our businesses. Telling us what tasks we have completed and what we haven't.
    Could this also give us the ability to travel to each location without having to go to LAX?

Music Career
    Now don't come for me... I only suggest this because it is the only area of stardom I believe we haven't already been given in this game.
    We have Modeling, Movies, TV, Fashion, Perfume etc.
    Even if this isn't a longterm career but only a small storyline like the hairdressers and Winery where after a short storyline we can release music every week for a payout.
    This would be a great opportunity to have some genuine crossover between your other celebrity games  ;)

NPC Customisation 
    I understand that NPCs are randomised for each game, but now some of the dolls looks seem out of place now with all the new fashion in the game, could we possibly get the option to randomise our contacts look?
    So this would not be avaliable for every NPC but those that we would interact with for missions etc.
    Being on android I don't have many real players in my contacts so rely on the NPCs