🗳️👗SYS 2/15/21 - It's a New York Fashion Week SYS!📸👗

Comments

• kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    So cute! 
  • blanemuiseeblanemuisee Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    people like what are we supossed to wear? i see people with fancy clothes but also casual grunge... i'm so confused i tried both and i only got a total of 67 points
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

honestly was expecting worse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @blanemuisee
    these were my top outfits if it helps give any ideas kind of a mix of edgy 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    This update SYS's were probably meant to be casual. Sad that most of them turned into gown fests
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    @BooskiBabiiYes, it is stressful. ☹
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i think some peeps are confused? i see a lot of gowns, when NY Fashion Week is tailored to people attending the runway and not actually walking it. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Not really sure what to go for really so just throwing stuff together. Also are anyone else’s votes taking forever to come in?

I play on iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Everytime "grunge" is used, the style ends up reflecting more goth and punk. I think that word should stop getting tossed in these calls randomly unless it's truly a grunge theme, 90s, or the prizes actually reflect grunge. Otherwise I also don't want to see that word anymore. I'm just going try to see what voters are going for bc I actually like the last earnable and that's been hard for me to actually reach lately, pretty ridiculous considering I always used to reach it consistently. 

I think part of it is that we have little clothes that reflect grunge. I wish we had some cute oversized plaid shirts and cardigans, more earnable pants, different footwear etc.

It's easy to go more punk/goth in attempt to recreate grunge and wear casual because we have more clothes that reflect those styles. 
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I wasn't expecting much
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

That’s a yikes for me dog. Top 8 all have used extra tickets. 
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Because of the two tb at my group im in 3rd when i should be the 1st, ughhhhh i specifically leveled down so i could get the boots and cause of the tbs im not gonna get it, i hate this game 😡😡😡😡
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Me when another casual sys turns into a gown fest. I’m so tired of gowns pls😭😭 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    First two looks! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    where is this outfit from?
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    So that's my first look. Wasn't expecting much cause I wasn't really sure what to do. But this is first place in my group. Why should I even bother. There is over 100 between them and second, clearly a ticket buyer who is just going to buy their way to a win. It's a letdown after my last SYS that was competitive and fun. Where is this NYFW? Like where?
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @kikadida not sure where the earrings are from, but the dress is from a vip event a few weeks back, the purse is from an 80s themed sys a few months ago, and the heels and stockings are from a gift box in the most recent weekend event
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    @kikadida not sure where the earrings are from, but the dress is from a vip event a few weeks back, the purse is from an 80s themed sys a few months ago, and the heels and stockings are from a gift box in the most recent weekend event
    Thanks!!! The dress is so pretty, sad that i start play two weeks Ago 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Do you have problems with diamnds? I had 14 (I didn't use them) and now I have 0 :(((
  • dianaadianaa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited February 2021

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    kikadida said:
    where is this outfit from?
    @kikadida VIP event from January 2021

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Finally got it right ✨

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kikadida said:
    Thanks!!! The dress is so pretty, sad that i start play two weeks Ago 

You'll be able to buy the dress next year's February when it'll be a year after it's release
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    3rd look! ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29