🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I got a three hour but it took 57 energy to complete. 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I find it funny that when I do small surveys they always get doubled during 2x k star stuff, but whenever I do bigger ones they never get doubled. I just did a 54 star survey thinking I’d get 100 but it wasn’t doubled lmaoo
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    bethw said:
    I find it funny that when I do small surveys they always get doubled during 2x k star stuff, but whenever I do bigger ones they never get doubled. I just did a 54 star survey thinking I’d get 100 but it wasn’t doubled lmaoo
    My surveys are never doubled. Just the k star for disqualifying gets doubled. I’ve talked to support 3-4 times and they don’t care. 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    bethw said:
    My surveys are never doubled. Just the k star for disqualifying gets doubled. I’ve talked to support 3-4 times and they don’t care. 
    I’m lucky and sometimes a 2 star survey will double. It’s so annoying! 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i haven't been getting any stars for disqualifying surveys today which is so weird 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I truly hope some day there’s a way to get Maya Wu’s hair and outfit cause I totally want it 👀
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry about that quest glitch! We've fixed it today for players who didn't start it yet.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    lilviv said:
    I accidentally spent diamonds on a SYS box. I got lucky and got the hair but there was no option to cancel if I didn’t want to open a box. @KalindaKing can there be a pop up like the weekend boxes so we can opt out? Diamonds are way too hard to come by to be wasting them. 

After I mentioned this to my coworker, he saw the cancel button for the SYS gift box, so it should be there!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Idk if anyone else have that too but, i have a problem that my doll can't hold anything while having clothes with gloves like those dresses: 
    When i try to put a purse or something the dress disappears:

Can it be fixed please? 🙏🏽🙏🏽
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you please ask the team why past hair colors are not available in get this look!? If it was an earnable why can't it be put in for diamonds like everything else - 
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @nnnooy I saw someone saying here that you have to change your nail's colour and than hold a purse, that for the black dress, I haven't tried to that other dress tho
    edited February 2021
    kkhjulia said:
    @nnnooy I saw someone saying here that you have to change your nail's colour and than hold a purse, that for the black dress, I haven't tried to that other dress tho
    *It works for both dresses @nnnooy
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Sorry about that quest glitch! We've fixed it today for players who didn't start it yet.
    Mine wasn’t fixed 🥺
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @kkhjulia yeah but it takes out the gloves and for the animal print dress it looks weird because it's part of the dress... Oof 😪☹️

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

@nnooy yeah it looks bad but the Black dress is okay 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    not sure where to post this but is it just me or is the placement of the rose hair accessory off? I feel like it’s just stuck on the side of my doll’s forehead lol

the placement of the other flower looks much better in my opinion and I would use the rose much more if the placement was better but maybe it’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Why in my two games did I get a call from my partner saying that he wanted to break up with me, so I had to pay 10 k-stars?
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    KatiaKKH said:
    Why in my two games did I get a call from my partner saying that he wanted to break up with me, so I had to pay 10 k-stars?
    Happens every time you havent been on a date in a while(around 3 days)
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    It's weird, cuz it's never happened to me, even though I might not have been on a date for more than a month or two. Usually, the partner just calls to remind you that you have to go on a date, but not like this 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    KatiaKKH said:
    It's weird, cuz it's never happened to me, even though I might not have been on a date for more than a month or two. Usually, the partner just calls to remind you that you have to go on a date, but not like this 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I worded that wrong actually, I'm not sure when exactly they ask to break up cause it hasnt happened to me in a while, but 3 days is when they get this angry face

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Ugh gotta love the references.
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Does anyone know from which storyline you get that makeup handheld? I really want it but I don’t know when I will get it 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    jm323 said:
    i haven't been getting any stars for disqualifying surveys today which is so weird 
    Wait, so even if I start a survey and it says I'm not qualified and ends, I'm still supposed to get stars from it?? 
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    So we are gonna do a photoshoot with Maya to " break the Internet " since we are talking about Internet why can't I tweet out a pic of maya tattoo on my social media. Glu rather go the boring route by doing a photoshoot. I really miss the Kendall & kylie game. At least we had instgram. We got to post stickers and stuff. Bring that back please.
    @Mistyyy i only started doing surveys a few days ago like a moron lol, but yeah, the first day i was doing them i was getting 1 star (2 during double) if i was disqualified for some of them.
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @jm323 Oh okay thanks. I've done a few of them before and got disqualified from all of them and didn't receive anything from them. I didn't know I was still supposed to get a star from them :(
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @uglyjackie I believe it was this hair that was available during Black Friday. I remember I wanted the one you posted but I settled for this one
    @Mistyyy yeah i only started them on the last day of double stars lol, for some i got disqualifying stars (2 during double, 1 during regular) but for others i didn't get any. it seemed like the first day i was getting them for most surveys so i was surprised to not get them the next day but maybe i was just lucky with my survey picks the first day. i'm not 100% familiar on how they work
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.