🗳️👗SYS 2/15/21 - It's a New York Fashion Week SYS!📸👗

Comments

• kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    @xoxolovekay What is bothering me a lot is that yellow exclamation signaling there are tickets to use, but they are purchased tickets and I don't want to use
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My 5th look is another 30s, lost my excitement to play then lost another ticket because i'm so busy today at work.

My 6-7th looks are just something i want to put altogether, let see how many votes i could get.

• therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    My votes still suck 😹😹😹. But here are my looks for different shows

These two are for Balmain and Tom Ford shows

Balenciaga and Bulgari shows

And last one my favorite show Louis Vuitton ❤️❤️❤️.  I let my doll use the scarf with LV monograms as her headband. The make-up is stressed on the eyes using blue shadow.

Where is this hair with the scarf from?? Its gorgeous!
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    kikadida said:
    I have a question, how does the game know that I am using the free tickets and not the purchased ones? I need someone to help me because I'm going crazy with that in my mind
    I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but if you have both purchased tickets(or the ones from the new diamond box), and free ones, when you submit a look it will use the free one.
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @therealsavannah hey! It’s from the Boho Chic Kollection.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @therealsavannah It's from the Boho Chic Kollection

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    @violettaelliot that green look is 😍😍😍
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    tortor said:
    @violettaelliot that green look is 😍😍😍
    Thank you so much @tortor it got me 36 votes while the other got me 33 😂

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    super shady and messed up that glu haven’t addressed the rigged voting system yet. It’s mentioned on every single thread yet it’s always ignored. In my opinion the silence is very telling and proves that the scores are bogus and made up because if it was legitimately players voting surely you’d want to shout it from the rooftops as opposed to everyone thinking you’re scamming your customers and rigging votes and adding bots to boost sales...
    I have been doing so terribly on this SYS and I have been sticking to Kim’s call but this weeks SYS makes no sense because it’s too broad and it’s hard to get a good look that earns votes unless you decide to wear a gown (somehow gowns always get a ton of votes). I’m getting so tired of this rigged system and it screwing us over from getting all the earnables...
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
    I give up, I’m getting tired of these SYS events that make no sense when it comes to voting. I tried everything from Kim’s call to casual to gowns and they’re all low votes. I got the dress and the diamonds so I think I’m gonna stop submitting and just get knocked down a level and call it a day. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @BeckyWithTheGoodHair Hi! Feel free to send me a PM with your ID (copy and paste it) so I can check your game and follow up with support.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    I had the same issue. Just message them again and tell them places 1-16 stay in gold. I had to literally speak to them like a 5 year old and they set it up that I'll be back in gold next sys, no matter what I place during this one. They told me the same issue, so just break it down and hopefully you will get someone better.
    Thank you! Will cross my fingers for someone that will actually help! Was really hoping that they would fix it though, currently in first and just upset I don’t have a chance at the dress (as I’m sure everyone else not in gold tier is) 
    This happened to me last SYS and I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do... like who do I even talk to to get this fixed???
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    when I was wearing only gowns, I received 30 at most 40 votes, now I changed style and...
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I was submitting casual looks and then turned to gowns🤷‍♀️ 

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Ok 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    My looks 7-10 🤷🏻‍♀️ I might have to submit an extra ticket to get the earnable 🙄🥴

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Looks 3-10–after getting 31s on my first two, my scores have really picked up and I’ve been hovering between 7th and 10th in Gold with no extra tickets!! It’s been a LONG time since I’ve broken 50 😅
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I’ve received the earnable dress so I’m gonna submit whatever I like... Because everything I have submitted has gotten less than 30 votes. I even submitted a look with the earnable dress and I got 27 votes. Do I feel ashamed? No because I liked the things I submitted. 
    My doll being mad at the scores she’s been receiving
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Last 3 looks (given up on grunge) 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Votes have been really low this SYS, but tbh I really like the outfits I’ve put together 😩 

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    No matter what I submit on my main game, I'm scoring 37 or 39. It's so frustrating! I won't be able to get the hair/hat unless I use an extra ticket and it's definitely not worth it to me.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @RachelLiebe your outfits deserved better! They match the theme a lot 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Proof that what I submit doesn’t even matter and I get the same score regardless 

kikadida said:
    when I was wearing only gowns, I received 30 at most 40 votes, now I changed style and...
    The way people who start with gowns get low votes and then change to casual and get high votes, then there are people who start casual and get low votes but then go with gowns and get high votes.........make it make sense 😭
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @RachelLiebe I absolutely adore every single one of your looks ! 🔥😍 They deserve so much better !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    She was flying to NYC but got held by the Fashion Police at JFK. Ouch. I’ll just do a wedding dress next 😂

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Nvm
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

She was working in a bridal shop in Flushing, Queens
    Til her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes. What was she to do, where was she to go? She was out on her fanny. So over the bridge from Flushing to the Sheffield's door, She was there to sell make up but the father saw more,
    She had style, she had flair, she was there,
    That's how she became the Nanny
    Who would have guessed that the girl we Described was just exactly what the doctor prescribed?
    Now the father finds her beguiling, watch out C.C,
    The kids are actually smiling, such joie de vivre
    She's the lady in red when everybody else is wearing tan. The flashy girl from Flushing, the Nanny named Fran